• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 4] ESTJ 4w3?

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I know this seems like an impossible idea.
Please, if anybody is willing to discuss this with me, I would greatly appreciate it. If an ESTJ was a 4w3 . . . What would that be like?
Would they seem like an INFP or ISFP at first glance, but the more you got to know them, it was obvious that they used more Te and Si to "prove" that they are "inherently different" from most people, through their unique successful endeavors?
Would they be more gentle and genuinely nice to most people than other ESTJs?
Would they be less hypocritical and bossy than other ESTJs?

Zeego

Mind Wanderer
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I could actually see an ESTJ being 4w3, or at least it seems more plausible than 4w5. The way I see it, an ESTJ 4w3 probably wouldn't seem IxFP at first glance, but ESFJ, basically just their own type with feeling more emphasized. The 3 wing would probably be very strong, with a focus on performance and image. However, they are still ESTJ, so I'd imagine they'd go about creating their unique image through very businesslike means.

Being 4w3 doesn't necessarily mean being "more gentle and genuinely nice to most people" or "less hypocritical and bossy" imo, that's more of a 9 thing. 4w3s can be much more self-asserting and sometimes even aggressive than 4w5s, and this would be especially true for an ESTJ 4w3. Remember than 4 isn't an inherently introverted types, as there are ENFP and occasionally ESFP 4s. An ESTJ 4w3 wouldn't be the "quiet loner artist" type, they would be an active performer who is very vocal about how they want to be seen by others.

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=27735]Zeego[/MENTION] how interesting, thank you for the being the only person so far to reply :D