User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 33

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    964 so/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    723

    Default 794 with an unhealthy 9.

    So my Enneagram tritype is 794, I'm 9w8, but... I'm an unhealthy 9. I think. I just have always felt like I'm just going through life and I don't care about anything. When I do care, I just.. I don't know. I just wanted to share that with you all because I remembered. I think I'm a healthy sort of 7w6 and maybe an average/healthy 4w5. Which is fine with me. I browse similarminds.com a lot and that's where I get the healthy/unhealthy stuff from. Sigh.
    You don't look out there for God, something in the sky, you look in you.
    Alan Watts


  2. #2
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    513 so/sp
    Posts
    8,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteenly View Post
    So my Enneagram tritype is 794, I'm 9w8, but... I'm an unhealthy 9. I think. I just have always felt like I'm just going through life and I don't care about anything. When I do care, I just.. I don't know. I just wanted to share that with you all because I remembered. I think I'm a healthy sort of 7w6 and maybe an average/healthy 4w5. Which is fine with me. I browse similarminds.com a lot and that's where I get the healthy/unhealthy stuff from. Sigh.
    So what exactly is bothering you ? However you tritype can be summed as "triple running away", so I can't say that I am surprised.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    964 so/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Virtual ghost View Post
    So what exactly is bothering you ? However you tritype can be summed as "triple running away", so I can't say that I am surprised.

    The fact that I guess I run, I don't do anything, I'm not very motivated. I don't know what to do. Mentally, I have the motivation, but physically, actually carrying out said motivations, I don't do it. I'm sick of myself.
    You don't look out there for God, something in the sky, you look in you.
    Alan Watts


  4. #4
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    513 so/sp
    Posts
    8,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteenly View Post
    The fact that I guess I run, I don't do anything, I'm not very motivated. I don't know what to do. Mentally, I have the motivation, but physically, actually carrying out said motivations, I don't do it. I'm sick of myself.
    Are you sure this is the only thing that is bothering you ?

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    964 so/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Virtual ghost View Post
    Are you sure this is the only thing that is bothering you ?
    I'm not doing anything with my life, and it's at the point that it's bothering me, I don't know how to like.. just.. do things. I'm just frustrated and nobody is listening to me or helping me with anything. It makes me feel stuck.
    You don't look out there for God, something in the sky, you look in you.
    Alan Watts


  6. #6
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    513 so/sp
    Posts
    8,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteenly View Post
    I'm not doing anything with my life, and it's at the point that it's bothering me, I don't know how to like.. just.. do things. I'm just frustrated and nobody is listening to me or helping me with anything. It makes me feel stuck.

    If I can say that is probably more of a Fe issue than 9w8 issue. You will simply have to find people that make your life meaningful, that can be hard to do but that is botom line of your issues. Fe dom without support goes bad pretty quickly in most sitautions. The only real question is how and where will you start to search.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    964 so/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Virtual ghost View Post
    If I can say that is probably more of a Fe issue than 9w8 issue. You will simply have to find people that make your life meaningful, that can be hard to do but that is botom line of your issues. Fe dom without support goes bad pretty quickly in most sitautions. The only real question is how and where will you start to search.
    I've slowly begun it already. Frankly I've been at it for a year now. But yeah, I feel like I have nobody's support. It's all, what do you want to do? And... I don't know. I'm not going to do nothing, even though it's very tough for me to stay motivated on my own (it does come in spurts, sometimes, but usually I need a push, and then I decide yes, I need to do something.) But this time, this struggle in my life, IDK what else to call it, it was all my decision.

    I don't have any expenses or anything to look after right now, but it's like.. I'm on the edge of a very high diving board, about to jump into the deep end, and I have no life jacket. I have no support around me and I fear I'm making people angry with me.
    You don't look out there for God, something in the sky, you look in you.
    Alan Watts


  8. #8
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    513 so/sp
    Posts
    8,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteenly View Post
    I've slowly begun it already. Frankly I've been at it for a year now. But yeah, I feel like I have nobody's support. It's all, what do you want to do? And... I don't know. I'm not going to do nothing, even though it's very tough for me to stay motivated on my own (it does come in spurts, sometimes, but usually I need a push, and then I decide yes, I need to do something.) But this time, this struggle in my life, IDK what else to call it, it was all my decision.

    I don't have any expenses or anything to look after right now, but it's like.. I'm on the edge of a very high diving board, about to jump into the deep end, and I have no life jacket. I have no support around me and I fear I'm making people angry with me.

    Are you you actually making people angry or this is all in your head ? (there is a huge difference)

    I am not going to ask you any details because I don't think I should venture in that zone. You would told me that in the case you really want.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    964 so/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    723

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Virtual ghost View Post
    Are you you actually making people angry or this is all in your head ? (there is a huge difference)

    I am not going to ask you any details because I don't think I should venture in that zone. You would told me that in the case you really want.
    It's probably in my head, I fear that I am. I just.. I don't have any answers for anyone. I don't know what I want to do... is wanting a full-time job not enough? I don't want to go to school at all, it's not for me, I have no interest in anything listed, and I don't want to spend money and go broke. I don't want to go and take half a course or whatever, as people suggest to me. I appreciate the suggestion, but it's just not me. I've never seen a future for myself. And I don't say that negatively/morbidly, I just.. I just get through the day/moments. I don't know.
    You don't look out there for God, something in the sky, you look in you.
    Alan Watts


  10. #10
    Queen hunter Virtual ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    513 so/sp
    Posts
    8,582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thirteenly View Post
    It's probably in my head, I fear that I am. I just.. I don't have any answers for anyone. I don't know what I want to do... is wanting a full-time job not enough? I don't want to go to school at all, it's not for me, I have no interest in anything listed, and I don't want to spend money and go broke. I don't want to go and take half a course or whatever, as people suggest to me. I appreciate the suggestion, but it's just not me. I've never seen a future for myself. And I don't say that negatively/morbidly, I just.. I just get through the day/moments. I don't know.

    I presume you are relatively young. I understand you are in low resource game and prefer to keep resouces in order to have back up. In most situations that is actually wise.
    However is wanting full time job enough ... only you can answer that question. To me that isn't enough, I want more from life than just average joe type of survival.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO