User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Socionics
    ILI

I bet most ENTJ 2s have a strong connection to their disintegration point and possibly an 8 fix in their overall tritype.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    integrated 8s are usually easy to tell apart from true 2s (they lack the emotionality and social dependency of a 2 as well as lacking a focus on image)
    I agree - I'm just saying, that's probably how some people might possibly mistype themselves as an ENTJ 2.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Socionics
    ENTj

Quote Originally Posted by AnthroPolyBee View Post

So I take you've ?NEVER? considered figuring out a way of marrying others social/material interests with your intellectual/social interests to create win-win-win situations and more love all around? That's sort of like my favourite thing in a nutshell.
    Yes, sure. Does that make me an E-2?
    ENTj 7-3-8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Yes, sure. Does that make me an E-2?
    You are so not an E-2!

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    2w1 so/sp

FDG Your answer is ambiguous. Are you saying you have done that on occasion or that you agree that you never do that? because even if you sometimes do that, that's not going to make you an E-2. However as an ENTJ that happens to be an E-2 it's a core part of my SOP, it's a big part of how I marry such differences into a whole. The differences of my thinking part wanting to look at things as challenges, puzzles and problems to solve with the need for greater love, kinder people, as well as more tolerance all around. My ambition and achievement is (unlike many ENTJ's I meet) decidedly influenced by my inner E-2 and thusly geared towards others success and now as I'm older towards cultural groups. There are some VERY successful people who own some of their success to me helping them. My money is nowhere near as big as theirs but the appreciation is more important to me and always has been. Though like most of my ENTJ brethren I enjoy the finer things in life too, just not at anyone's emotional expense.

And if you do it to be expedient and only to "make things run smoothly for the sake of yourself not wanting drama" you are certainly NOT an E-2

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    2w1 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    I agree - I'm just saying, that's probably how some people might possibly mistype themselves as an ENTJ 2.
    I didn't type myself by myself. As with most things that come out obb I had it re-checked by some of the experts ya'all quote in various threads. I sometimes do academic research in an adjacent field to some of them and I also thought and felt that it had to be wrong for many of the reasons a lot of you are bringing up so I had them re-check.

However it is the case per those who did the re-test including a neurological test which supposedly links thought patterns to a test convertible to MBTI and I got the ENTJ equivalent in several related tests and yet the Enneagram and related tests (done by others on/to me) repeatedly type me as a 2. So your disbelief or my initial disbelief or not it is what it is. If you want to remain a cynic though it's understandable as I'm not willing to out myself 100% for professional reasons so you're stuck with only me saying so and that I verified it with others.

ENTJ E-2 rare yes but I've checked it with every expert I know (though my socsci affiliations) and website I can find still ENTJ (or equivalent) E-2 (or equivalent).

I'm not sure I know what that says about you or about those others who insist I must be lying but I don't really care at this point as work is taking up more and more time and I don't know you irl so that's that as they say.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

ENTJ 2w3 So/Sp

ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5 sx

can't see the above picture @Elfboy

My best friend might be. She consistently typed as INTJ when she was younger, but now considers herself an extrovert; she's extremely outgoing and friendly and is able to win over almost anyone, but she doesn't much like an ExFJ. (Definitely xNxJ.) Her Fe-attempts register to me as slightly awkward and unnatural. She used to be more blunt and unconcerned with others' opinions, but is growing more openly empathetic and people-pleasing. I'm guessing 3w2 so/sp although 2w3 still seems possible. Hm, maybe ENFJ 3w2? She is really idealistic and people-focused.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by decrescendo View Post
    can't see the above picture @Elfboy
    My best friend might be. She consistently typed as INTJ when she was younger, but now considers herself an extrovert; she's extremely outgoing and friendly and is able to win over almost anyone, but she doesn't much like an ExFJ. (Definitely xNxJ.) Her Fe-attempts register to me as slightly awkward and unnatural. She used to be more blunt and unconcerned with others' opinions, but is growing more openly empathetic and people-pleasing. I'm guessing 3w2 so/sp although 2w3 still seems possible. Hm, maybe ENFJ 3w2? She is really idealistic and people-focused.
    Regina George from Mean Girls
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by AnthroPolyBee View Post
    I didn't type myself by myself. As with most things that come out obb I had it re-checked by some of the experts ya'all quote in various threads. I sometimes do academic research in an adjacent field to some of them and I also thought and felt that it had to be wrong for many of the reasons a lot of you are bringing up so I had them re-check.

However it is the case per those who did the re-test including a neurological test which supposedly links thought patterns to a test convertible to MBTI and I got the ENTJ equivalent in several related tests and yet the Enneagram and related tests (done by others on/to me) repeatedly type me as a 2. So your disbelief or my initial disbelief or not it is what it is. If you want to remain a cynic though it's understandable as I'm not willing to out myself 100% for professional reasons so you're stuck with only me saying so and that I verified it with others.

ENTJ E-2 rare yes but I've checked it with every expert I know (though my socsci affiliations) and website I can find still ENTJ (or equivalent) E-2 (or equivalent).

I'm not sure I know what that says about you or about those others who insist I must be lying but I don't really care at this point as work is taking up more and more time and I don't know you irl so that's that as they say.
    I wasn't saying you were mistyped I was just offering more believable options that were more likely than someone of the actual type. No need to get defense.
    @Elfboy I think Regina is more ESTJ than ENTJ but 2w3 so/so sounds about right.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so