• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 9] 9w1: ( Fi-Ni , Te-Fe , Te-Si ) Tri-loop theory.

KitchenFly

I decided to go deeper into the structure of my one to one correlation and have completed one of twelve examples for the twelve Sub-Types at Point:9

Example: 9w1 Sx/Sp , F-N,S,T , Fi-Ne,Se,Te , Fi-Ni , Te-Fe , Te-Si ,

This example hits the First shock with out successfully proceed to the second shock. Probiotic actions flux between the actions of the three dynamics ( Fi-Ni , Te-Fe , Te-Si ). These dynamics combined add to the difficulty of understanding and viewing the one to one correlation between the two components 9w1 and INFP witch has more than one four letter order in its four letter order as a combination.

Fi = 9 = Preferred function for the 9w1.
Te = w1 = 1w2 Preferred function Te.
Fe = w8 = 8w9 Preferred function Fe.
Ni = 6w5's = Point of Stress 6w5's Preferred function = Ni.
Te = 9w1's fourth/ Lest preferred function fourth function = Te.
Si = 3w2's preferred function Si.

Note six actions.

I think for the 9w1 Sx/Sp/So the order of the six variant heads is:

Fi = Sx/Sp
Te = Sp/So
Fe = Sx/So
Ni = So/Sx
Te = Sp/Sx
Si = So/Sp

In my model the point of integration is also the point of neurosis for the type, this example is for the 9w1 Sx/Sp who's Point of Integration/Neurosis is at Point:3 , 3w2. In the example the neurotic energy will be Fi-Si the Fi comes from the first preference of the 9 energy in the 9w1 So/Sp and the Si comes from the first preference from the 3w2's first function.

Last edited:

KitchenFly

Hi, I am an ISFP 9w1, 4w5, 6w5 SX/SP. Seems to be accurate for me at least.

That's interesting.

You say; "Seems to be accurate for me at least."

I'm not really into challenging people and asserting that they have misread there actual cognitive activity, but if you are open to my understanding as to why 9's score highly as ISFP's I am happy to shear with you the structure that I believe makes it so that many 9's believe them selves to be and do score as ISFP's.

It's slightly complex but if you are interested I will explain it for you, and also shear a structure that dose work in unison with this dynamic that is closer to the workings of the sleeping mind and its trance. In other words I will show to you the structure of the mind as it operates while lucid dreaming and operating within the dream state.

But if you are not really interested that's cool with me because I am kinda wanting to save that structure for when the enneagram institute discussion boards reopens in the near future.

I count six structures that work in unison and if tritype and the six instinctual variant heads and trifix are added then there are nine structures at work as I understand the living enneagram to operate.

Last edited:

KitchenFly

Hi ghostlovescore. I have thought about it this morning and I have decided to not post the patterns and to save them for my original plan. To post the patterns on the enneagram institute discussion boards when they reopen in the near future.

But to help you out the Si is the second preference in both of these components. So ISFP followers as a measurement. But there is more to it but I don't wish to reveal the patten, to explain properly, would require revealing the bigger pattern.

Te = w1 = 1w2 Preferred function Te. Si is the second preference.
Fe = w8 = 8w9 Preferred function Fe. Si is the second preference.

So as a way of speaking, time and space witch are a unison would relate to the activity function of Te & Fe inline with - acting with, the second function "N" of the INFP ordering at Point:9.

Te & Fe become Si & Si as an action of utilising second function over first function, and the balance of three becomes ether or rudely to the shape of:

Te ________ Fe

_____ Ne

Si _________ Si

_____ Fi

_____ Si

Te ________ Fe

So basically Ne the second function becomes Si and there fore Si becomes the new, direct cognition function, and Te & Fe remain temporal (Time) and spectral (Spacial) related time and space are a unity function and the third implicate function Direct cognition swops from Ne to Si and Fi remains the "OBSERVER".

So it looks like this.

_________ Ne

Fi ________________ Ti

To

__________ Si

Te ________________ Fe

So that is a representation of one one function to ("tent in context") that is one piece of content with in the context of the pattern. If you can follow the logic of it as I present it.

______________ Fi
____ Si, Fe ___ ne ___ Te,Si

______________ Fi

_______Te ____ Si ____ Fe

__________ - The Observer

___________ Direct cognition
_________________( Si )

Space (Te) ________________ (Fe) Time

To understand this map requires utilising your own observer and the visceral of you intelligence to sense the values explained.

Last edited:

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No offense but WTF is this. Also, what's up with Fe for 8 and Si for 3?

I don't get it.

KitchenFly

It is about the law of three with an action between three parts within an action you FW.

There are within this action two multiplicities (Te & Fe) and The Observer observed via (Fi & Ne).

Three lines of force ( Te , Ne , Fe ) a shift takes place directed via a command from The Observer (Fi) three lines of force ( Si , Fi , Si ) and what change takes place is a shift in the order ( Te , Si , Fe ) Fi remained The Observer and the observed though action has a new perspective lens Ne becomes Se hence INFP action Becomes ISFP action but 9w1 always remains at its base line measurement INFP.

Note

three lines of force ( Si , Fi , Si ).

The Fi comes from Point:9 the 9w1, INFP.

One Si comes from the second function of the Point:1 1w2 ESTJ Second preferred function Si.

The second Si comes from the second function of the Point:8 8w9 ESFJ Second preferred function Si.

Note

change takes place is a shift in the order ( Te , Si , Fe )

Te comes from Point:1 1w2 ESTJ preferred function Te.

Fe comes from Point:8 8w9 ESFJ Second preferred function Fe.

KitchenFly

The important understanding to start with is that this set of actions is a modality a modality of a action within one of nine sets of actions for each of the eighteen enneagram subtypes.

The action is a modality. For example it maybe an active line of force within the tritype action for the individual or it maybe not be most likely it will not be because the tritype action is a concentrated modality action within its own action as a form of the law of three within action, three lines of force.

I find or believe the law of three works in many ways within the operating mind, even in the sleeping mind the lucid thinking mind and the mind in its trance like state.

It is not true that the law of three is only associated with intuitions of a spiritual order generated via sensing thinking and feeling all at once, the truth is the law of three is at work in may ways in the general of our direct cognition and sub conches activity. If it was not l believe cognition and freedom of thought would not be posable.

The path to Higher Mind requires the action of making the Law Of Three happen within via sensing thinking and feeling at once to manifest intuition of a spiritual order, but that is just one form a higher specific form of making the law of three happen within. The fact is the law of three is happening within cognition constantly on May forms in May ways constantly so as we have flux within cognition.

With out the Law Of Three constantly working within cognition the flux of minds thinking the self would probity be stuck, and alive but stuck in a neutral most likely in a state were the only cognitive action likely would be ( S&N and T&F ) without any other of the eight cognitive actions.

This state or disease (adrenoleukodystrophy) reminds me of the movie lorenzo's oil.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lorenzo's_Oil

The medical state those people are in may provide and like medical states may provide scientific clues to the Nero chemical base of the function ( S&N and T&F ) within mind and hint also to the Nuro chemical structures of the eight cognitive functions.

There must be an electromagnetic and neurochemistry connection to the eight cognitive functions and the two ambidextrous functions ( S&N and T&F ).

My thinking is between ( space - time and gravity ) there is or maybe a link to ( S&N and T&F and Direct Cognition ). As there is a left and right in nature and a Presence or conches location.

The trick for me is to understand the role of ( S&N and T&F ) in the transformation process between parts of actions within a transformation, transformation process or proses that constantly occur within processes of the minds flux.

Could the relationship be as simple as a two lane circuit between the Hart and the Brain, wherein one end maybe related to input out put and at the other end there is also an input out put function. Two Functions four parts S&N and F&T.

If I was to take an intuitive guess I would place F&T with Brain and S&N with Hart.

But how to link all actions together the Eight Cognitive Functions and the two ambidextrous functions, ( S&N and T&F ).

INerdTP

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
WTF?

I decided to go deeper into the structure of my one to one correlation and have completed one of twelve examples for the twelve Sub-Types at Point:9

Example: 9w1 Sx/Sp , F-N,S,T , Fi-Ne,Se,Te , Fi-Ni , Te-Fe , Te-Si ,

This example hits the First shock with out successfully proceed to the second shock. Probiotic actions flux between the actions of the three dynamics ( Fi-Ni , Te-Fe , Te-Si ). These dynamics combined add to the difficulty of understanding and viewing the one to one correlation between the two components 9w1 and INFP witch has more than one four letter order in its four letter order as a combination.

Fi = 9 = Preferred function for the 9w1.
Te = w1 = 1w2 Preferred function Te.
Fe = w8 = 8w9 Preferred function Fe.
Ni = 6w5's = Point of Stress 6w5's Preferred function = Ni.
Te = 9w1's fourth/ Lest preferred function fourth function = Te.
Si = 3w2's preferred function Si.

Note six actions.

I think for the 9w1 Sx/Sp/So the order of the six variant heads is:

Fi = Sx/Sp
Te = Sp/So
Fe = Sx/So
Ni = So/Sx
Te = Sp/Sx
Si = So/Sp

In my model the point of integration is also the point of neurosis for the type, this example is for the 9w1 Sx/Sp who's Point of Integration/Neurosis is at Point:3 , 3w2. In the example the neurotic energy will be Fi-Si the Fi comes from the first preference of the 9 energy in the 9w1 So/Sp and the Si comes from the first preference from the 3w2's first function.

INTP, 5w4: ( Ti-Se , Ne-Fi , Fe-Fe ) Tri-loop theory. - INTP Forum
Did you not realise you were being laughed at?

INerdTP

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Probiotic: denoting a substance which stimulates the growth of microorganisms, especially those with beneficial properties (such as those of the intestinal flora).
WTF does this have to do with a Tri-loop theory?

Snickie

also not a cat
MBTI Type
InTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
INTP
9w1 5w? 4w5
No idea what any of this mumbo jumbo here means
\o/

KitchenFly

Probiotic: denoting a substance which stimulates the growth of microorganisms, especially those with beneficial properties (such as those of the intestinal flora).
WTF does this have to do with a Tri-loop theory?

You may work it out given time.

INerdTP

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You may work it out given time.

Translation: I know this is bullshit, but I don't want to be caught, so I will invent a 'meaning' for it and expect people to understand it.

KitchenFly

Translation: I know this is bullshit, but I don't want to be caught, so I will invent a 'meaning' for it and expect people to understand it.

Wake up stupid if you don't have a lens that can see it it don't mean it is not so.

You INTP's just have no direct innate understanding of IFP.

Go back to you INTP web sight you looser. No clues for you!

If you had a brain you would have looked at the INTP model I provided on the INTP web sight and inter reflected upon the structure.

But your to week to do that work that simple work, so don't waist my time with your lazy INTP emotional apathy.
[MENTION=26973]INerdTP[/MENTION]

Last edited:

INerdTP

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I read the INTP one, and here are your mistakes.
The tertiary is the same orientation as the dominant.
Ne is not 4w3, but 7w6.
Fi is not 6w7, but 4w5/9w1.
Se is more 7w8.
Fe is 2w3, not 8w9.
5w4 is more likely to integrate to 8w7, because "8w1" has a frustration wing, as does 8w7.
You have extremely unhealthy Ni.

KitchenFly

You are simply incorrect. You have not done the basic work that I have successfully completed some nineteen years back.

For you edification I will post for you the correct one to one correlations.

Your difficulty is placing content in context and I order to that you will need to get in contact with your receptivity and feel the others experience as if it was your own, this will be hard for a 5w4 to do because it is a gut nine action lead by Fi the self is experiencing observed values another is experiencing as they emanate the fluctuation of there own psychometrics. it is a difficult action to home in on the correct energy to recognise. [MENTION=26973]INerdTP[/MENTION]

The Feeling Triad

Two with one wing.
Subtype: two with one-wing; ENFJ
Auxiliary wing: one with nine-wing; ExTJ (Ambidextrous S and N) (agenda focused)
Second/wing: ISTJ (mood focused)
Point of stress/disintegration: eight with nine-wing; ESFJ
Point of Integration/Neurosis: four with five-wing; ENTP

Two with three wing.
Subtype: two with three-wing; ISFJ
Auxiliary wing: three with four-wing; ISTP (agenda focused)
Second wing: ESTJ (agenda focused)
Point of stress/disintegration: eight with seven-wing; ESTP
Point of Integration/Neurosis: four with three-wing; ENFP

Three with two wing.
Subtype: three with two-wing; ISTJ
Auxiliary wing: two with one-wing; ENFJ (agenda)
Second wing: ENFP (mood focused)
Subsidiary wing: one with two-wing; ESTJ
Subsidiary wing: five with Six-wing; INxP (Ambidextrous T and F)
Point of stress/disintegration: nine with one-wing; INFP
Point of Integration/Neurosis: six with five-wing; INTJ

Three with four wing.
Subtype: three with four-wing; ISTP
Auxiliary wing: four with-five; ENTP (agenda)
Second wing: two with three-wing; ISFJ (mood)
Subsidiary wing: five with four-wing; INTP
Subsidiary wing: one with nine-wing; ExTJ (Ambidextrous S and N)
Point of stress/disintegration: nine with eight-wing; INFJ
Point of Integration/Neurosis: six with seven-wing; ISFP

Four with three wing.
Subtype: four with three-wing; ENFP
Auxiliary/wing: three with two-wing; ISTJ (agenda focused)
Second/wing: INTP (mood focused)
Point of stress/disintegration: two with three-wing; ISFJ
Point of Integration/Neurosis: one with two-wing; ESTJ

Four with five wing.
Subtype: four with five wing; ENTP
Auxiliary wing: five with six wing; INxP (Ambidextrous T and F) (agenda focused)
Second wing: ISTP (mood focused)
Point of stress/disintegration: two with one-wing; ENFJ
Point of Integration/Neurosis: one with nine-wing; ExTJ (Ambidextrous S and N)

The Doing Triad/Thinking Triad

Five with four-wing.
Subtype: five with four-wing; INTP
Auxiliary wing: four with three-wing; ENFP (agenda focused)
Second wing: ISFP (mood focused)
Point of stress/disintegration: seven with six-wing; ESFP
Point of Integration/Neurosis: eight with nine-wing; ESFJ

Five with six-wing.
Subtype: five with six-wing; INxP (Ambidextrous T and F)
Auxiliary wing: six with seven-wing; ISFP (agenda focused)
Second wing: ENTP (agenda focused)
Point of stress/disintegration: seven with eight-wing; ENTJ
Point of Integration/Neurosis: eight with seven-wing; ESTP

Six with five-wing.
Subtype: six with five-wing; INTJ
Auxiliary wing: five with four-wing; INTP (agenda focused)
Second wing: ESFP (mood focused)
Subsidiary wing: four with three-wing; ENFP
Subsidiary wing: eight with nine-wing; ESFJ
Point of stress/disintegration: three with two-wing; ISTJ
Point of Integration/Neurosis: nine with one-wing; INFP

Six with seven-wing.
Subtype: six with seven-wing; ISFP
Auxiliary wing: seven with eight-wing; ENTJ (agenda focused)
Second wing: INFTP (mood focused)
Subsidiary wing: four with five-wing; ENTP
Subsidiary wing: eight with seven-wing; ESTP
Point of stress/disintegration: three with four-wing; ISTP
Point of Integration/Neurosis: nine with eight-wing; INFJ

Seven with six-wing.
Subtype: seven with six-wing; ESFP
Auxiliary wing: six with five-wing; INTJ (agenda focused)
Second wing: ESTP (mood focused)
Point of stress/disintegration: one with nine-wing; ExTJ (Ambidextrous S and N)
Point of Integration/Neurosis: five with four-wing; INTP

Seven with eight-wing.
Subtype: seven with eight wing; ENTJ
Auxiliary wing: eight with nine wing; ESFJ (agenda focused)
Second wing: INTJ (mood focused)
Point of stress/disintegration: one with two wing; ESTJ
Point of Integration/Neurosis: five with six wing; INxP(Ambidextrous T and F)

The Relating Triad/Instinctive Triad

Eight with seven-wing.
Subtype: eight with seven-wing; ESTP
Auxiliary wing: seven with six-wing; ESFP (agenda focused)
Second wing: INFP (mood focused)
Point of stress/disintegration: five with six-wing; INxP (Ambidextrous T and F)
Point of Integration/Neurosis: two with three-wing; ISFJ

Eight with nine-wing.
Subtype: eight with nine-wing; ESFJ
Auxiliary wing: nine with-eight; INFJ (agenda focused)
Second wing: ENTJ (mood focused)
Point of stress/disintegration: five with four-wing; INTP
Point of Integration/Neurosis: two with one-wing; ENFJ

Nine with eight-wing.
Sub-type: nine with eight-wing; INFJ
Auxiliary wing: eight with seven-wing; ESTP (agenda focused)
Second wing: ESNTJ (mood focused)
Subsidiary wing: seven with eight-wing; ENTJ
Subsidiary wing: two with three-wing; ISFJ
Point of stress/disintegration: six with seven-wing; ISFP
Point of Integration/Neurosis: three with four-wing; ISTP

Nine with one-wing.
Subtype: nine with one-wing; INFP
Auxiliary wing: one with two-wing; ESTJ (agenda focused)
Second wing: ESFJ (mood focused)
Subsidiary wing: two with one-wing; ENFJ
Subsidiary wing: seven with six-wing; ESFP
Point of stress/disintegration: six with five-wing; INTJ
Point of Integration/Neurosis: three with two-wing; ISTJ

One with nine-wing.
Subtype: one with nine-wing; ExTJ (Ambidextrous S and N)
Auxiliary wing: nine with one-wing; INFP (agenda focused)
Second wing: ISFJ (mood focused)
Point of stress/disintegration: four with five-wing; ENTP
Point of Integration/Neurosis: seven with six-wing; ESFP

One with two-wing.
Sub-type: one with two-wing; ESTJ
Auxiliary wing: two with three-wing; ISFJ (agenda focused)
Second wing: INFJ (mood focused)
Point of stress/disintegration: four with three-wing; ENFP
Point of Integration/Neurosis: seven with eight-wing; ENTJ

INerdTP

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You are simply incorrect. You have not done the basic work that I have successfully completed some nineteen years back.

For you edification I will post for you the correct one to one correlations.

Your difficulty is placing content in context and I order to that you will need to get in contact with your receptivity and feel the others experience as if it was your own, this will be hard for a 5w4 to do because it is a gut nine action lead by Fi the self is experiencing observed values another is experiencing as they emanate the fluctuation of there own psychometrics. it is a difficult action to home in on the correct energy to recognise. [MENTION=26973]INerdTP[/MENTION]
The problem with this is that it is bullsh*t!