• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 4] Enneagram 4s

Sunshine

MBTI Type
ABCD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
How many here AREN'T an INFJ or an INFP? Besides me and CaptainChick.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Well, there are really way more INFJs and INFPs here than most other types that are 4s. There are far, far less, ENFPs and ISFPs here.

The other types just don't come out as 4s as often, though there are oddities from time to time. If Elfinchilde were still here, I'd direct you to her, because she was a type 4 INTP.

Magic Poriferan

^He pronks, too!
MBTI Type
Yin
Enneagram
One
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I call type 4 INTPs "Kafkas".

sleepless

MBTI Type
INFJ
I have a friend who is 4 and INTJ. Not on the forum, though. But still, just wanted to say it because I think it's very rare (and he definitely is)...

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I would've figured Stefani for ENFP. She's a whipper snapper.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I dunno..I've been told several times I'm a 4. The tests tell me 4 or 2 and sometimes 7 :)

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
ENFP type 4w5

It's cool sunshine is a 4. I feel important by association :).

speculative

Feelin' FiNe
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5

I appreciate this thread and the OP if the purpose if to discover what traits outside of INFJ and INFP traits contribute to making a person a type 4; therefore, it would be illuminating if posters in this thread could provide some insight on how they are different than these two types, yet are a type 4. :)

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I appreciate this thread and the OP if the purpose if to discover what traits outside of INFJ and INFP traits contribute to making a person a type 4; therefore, it would be illuminating if posters in this thread could provide some insight on how they are different than these two types, yet are a type 4. :)

Not sure...I've been mistaken for INFJ and INFP before. I think I'm less serious than INFJs though (definitely have that silly switch down) and a lot less organized and I only appear INFP when I'm actually actively reigning in my intensity, usually this happens when I feel uncomfortable or sad, or I'm in my serious mode coz the situation is asking for it. I guess compared to 7's who are ENFPs(thinking Erin now), I'm more mushy when flipping my silly switch and slightly less bouncy. I can Ne like them, but they do it more often and a lot more random. They're more spunky, while I appear more fluffy, I'd say.

ring the bell

I'm an INTP and a 4w5. I really don't understand the enneagram much... anyone have an idea of what that means?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Not sure...I've been mistaken for INFJ and INFP before. I think I'm less serious than INFJs though (definitely have that silly switch down) and a lot less organized and I only appear INFP when I'm actually actively reigning in my intensity, usually this happens when I feel uncomfortable or sad, or I'm in my serious mode coz the situation is asking for it. I guess compared to 7's who are ENFPs(thinking Erin now), I'm more mushy when flipping my silly switch and slightly less bouncy. I can Ne like them, but they do it more often and a lot more random. They're more spunky, while I appear more fluffy, I'd say.

bouncy!!?? bouncy you say!!?? haha...what are you trying to say!!??

j/k...sweet fluffy girl.
sc0877dq.gif

S

Sniffles

I'm an INTP and a 4w5.
That's one thing I've had trouble understanding, is how NTs(especially NTJs) can be Enneagram Fours. My understanding of the general nature of 4s seem to largely point in the direction of NF.

Can somebody explain this?