User Tag List

First 1234513 Last

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783 sx/so

Yea well that then puts the whole enneagram test in question for me, if it is only about the negatives. I admit I havent read the other types.

I see you have made up your mind about this, so I wont invest too much time into this.

I just wanted to underline that what I am trying to do here, is to put up a finer understanding of this type, so it does not get compared to Te-ness or Bill Gates all the time.

If you think it is that simple, like presented on the wiki side, works for me, I dont...

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783 sx/so

Anyway I thought about my last post and I am sorry, did not want to insult you. It is just a hard time, when you are to be faced with any consequences at all and you have to accept that within the limitations of the context, you are not allowed to overstep your boundaries. Everything else would be building something new, out of a simple test.

Gosh I again forgot the word "insult". That like happened the fifth time in one week now xD

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Delphyne View Post
    @ Xander

Guess my usage of the word wasnt right. I mean the assertive group expands their egos, they make it bigger when faced with stress. Withdrawn types fit introverts better, because they tend to withdraw under stress. Though not all introverts are withdrawn types. There are a lot introverts who are Ones or Sixes and some Twos.

Fives have a line to Eight and are very good to hold their ground when pressed. Nines are the kings and queens of stubborn resistance. Nevertheless both tend to withdraw.
    Yeah I guess extroverts do tend to expand first... I was thinking of their response when they take the first wound of such an assault.

Anyhow, so this means that 8s are the "never give up, never surrender" types?

ENTP 8 eh entropie.... I really don't envy your close friends and family
    Isn't it time for a colourful metaphor?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by Delphyne View Post
    The eight has both pair of those shoes. Do you want me to grab an eight, drag him to this place and show you how eights like to take control? Eights I met and who know the enneagram told me that they can identify with the need to be in control.
    You can drag an 8? What's that make you then a super ENTJ 8 who's masquerading as an INFP?

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Xander View Post

Anyhow, so this means that 8s are the "never give up, never surrender" types?

ENTP 8 eh entropie.... I really don't envy your close friends and family
    Yes but this definitly means too that the cause does not have to be worthless. I cant argue with delphine, if she for example only wants to remind me of the limitations of the enneagram test, while I overstepped the boundaries from the start on. On the other hand, it is pointless to have an arguement about it then, when the rules to the arguement are meant to overstep your boundaries.

I once had in my life such a close friend, I would say "never give up, never surrender". I so talked him to death that he in the end gave up on me. I guess that was the best for us all. Although I never really understood why he did it.

If I am ever to have childs, I am going to be a terrible father

MBTI
    ENFJ

Hey, I may be a five, but I'm not that greedy.

I just want your blood, sweat, and tears, and all the time in the world.

Entropie: Don't have kids. If you manage to restrain yourself, you will be a credit to your species.
    -Carefully taking sips from the Fire Hose of Knowledge

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Hey, I may be a five, but I'm not that greedy.
    You seem pretty sure on that one.

I just want your blood, sweat, and tears, and all the time in the world.
    Riiiiiiiiiiiight...

Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Haphazard View Post
    Entropie: Don't have kids. If you manage to restrain yourself, you will be a credit to your species.
    Bet you are right xD. With my possible girlfriend most likely to be iNFj and her most likely to have the dominant genes, my child will be:

iNTj

Guess I need too have to shoot it then on the open field xD

MBTI
    INFP

@ Entropie

I dont feel insulted.

Yea well that then puts the whole enneagram test in question for me, if it is only about the negatives.
    I wasnt talking about the enneagram tests and no, its not only about the negatives, its just more negative than mbti descriptions.

I admit I havent read the other types.
    You surely missed a lot of good stuff. Masochism, narcissism, paranoia and so on. There are types who are more oriented towards the positive, whereas some types are really thrilled if a description has a pathologic flavor.

If you think it is that simple, like presented on the wiki side, works for me, I dont...
    Its not that simple, but its not wrong either.
    Ego fixation: vengeance
    Holy idea: truth
    Passion/Vice: excess (lust)
    Virtue: innocence
    These are some of the basics, but it wont tell you how an eight comes across.

just wanted to underline that what I am trying to do here, is to put up a finer understanding of this type, so it does not get compared to Te-ness or Bill Gates all the time.
    Good idea. Te-dominant eights are the most obvious eights, but not the only ones. By the way, Bill Gates is not an eight. Hes more in the head. Just look at him talking.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Socionics
    INTj

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    Bet you are right xD. With my possible girlfriend most likely to be iNFj and her most likely to have the dominant genes, my child will be:

iNTj

Guess I need too have to shoot it then on the open field xD
    INTJ 8.... isn't that like on of Asrael's stable buddies? Or was it the guy who walks fenris.... I forget

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :bye:
  • :)
  • :hi:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :hug:
  • :wink:
  • ;)