• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Enneatypes] List 10 adjectives and have the next poster guess the Enneatype!

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
TriType: 359

Absurd, Rational, Realist, Irreverent, Tough-Minded, Aggressive, Quite, Indifferent, Observent, Fun-Seeking

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
New Age, Drugs, Advocate, Diplomat, Fun-Seeking, Bubbly, Shy, Spunky, Bubbly, Real

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No, lol, 4s are all about being distinguished from every one else.

In other words the definition of a four is the person that doesn't feel like they belong anywhere therefore they make sure they stand out from the crowd as a distinctive member, i'm a 583

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
No. That's a subculture 4. A three wants to be the best at something, while a 4 wants to do something and have everyone be like "Wow, that dude is totally sweet!". They're main goal is not to win or get something done. It's recognition.

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No. That's a subculture 4. A three wants to be the best at something, while a 4 wants to do something and have everyone be like "Wow, that dude is totally sweet!". They're main goal is not to win or get something done. It's recognition.

Was Christopher Hitchens a 4

While someone like Chuck Bass/Saddam Hussein is a 3

TheCheeseBurgerKing

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
In terms of sports:

Peyton Manning & Tom Brady: 3

Terrell Owens: 4
Why: EVERYONE knows him, loud mouth, LOVES the media, even had his own tv show for a little bit.

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I see it now, 3 want to be recognized for putting in the hard work While 4s want to be recognized for their personality they are more inclined to love calcification and the spot light... Lindsay Lohan is a 4

brainheart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

I have zero desire of anyone ever saying that about me. My main goal is not recognition, but doing what matters to me as truthfully and honestly as possible. In other words, creating things which express how I am deep down- my authentic self. If I feel like what I'm doing fails at achieving that, I won't share it with anyone. I'd rather not be heard than be heard incorrectly.

I see it now, 3 want to be recognized for putting in the hard work While 4s want to be recognized for their personality they are more inclined to love calcification and the spot light... Lindsay Lohan is a 4

calcification?

I avoid the spotlight as much as I possibly can.

A four creates art/engages in creative expression as a way of revealing something deeper. It's a way of understanding yourself, being understood by others, and understanding others. It's all about empathy.

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have zero desire of anyone ever saying that about me. My main goal is not recognition, but doing what matters to me as truthfully and honestly as possible. In other words, creating things which express how I am deep down- my authentic self. If I feel like what I'm doing fails at achieving that, I won't share it with anyone. I'd rather not be heard than be heard incorrectly.

calcification?

I avoid the spotlight as much as I possibly can.

A four creates art/engages in creative expression as a way of revealing something deeper. It's a way of understanding yourself, being understood by others, and understanding others. It's all about empathy.

Is staying true to yourself and expressing yourself in art (rather it be painting or stripping(some people seriously consider it art)) something all 4's hold or does it depend on the 4

brainheart

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Is staying true to yourself and expressing yourself in art (rather it be painting or stripping(some people seriously consider it art)) something all 4's hold or does it depend on the 4

I'd say it doesn't have to be through art. I do think, however, that fours try as hard as possible to stay true to themselves, for there to be a congruency between their inner selves and how they express themselves externally. When things feel incongruent it can create a lot of anguish.

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'd say it doesn't have to be through art. I do think, however, that fours try as hard as possible to stay true to themselves, for there to be a congruency between their inner selves and how they express themselves externally. When things feel incongruent it can create a lot of anguish.

Linguistics seems to be something 4's are turned on by. Chomsky seems like he would be the 4's messiah

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Was Christopher Hitchens a 4

No, Hitchens was a clear 5w4. It is very unusual for an Thinking type to be a 4 - 4s communicate emotionally and embrace all their feelings. Thinkers who think they are 4s are probably 5s or 6s with a 4 fix.

Also, anybody can be artistic. Mozart was a 7, Bach was a 3 and Brahms was a 6. 4s are associated with Romanticism and do not dominate art in other periods.

While someone like Chuck Bass/Saddam Hussein is a 3

I would say 8w9.

OptoGypsy

MBTI Type
isfp
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No. A 5w4.

It is very unusual for an Thinking type to be a 4 - 4s communicate emotionally and embrace all their feelings. Thinkers who think they are 4s are probably 5s or 6s with a 4 fix.

Also, anybody can be artistic. Mozart was a 7, Bach was a 3 and Brahms was a 6. Just to give some examples...

I would say 8w9.

K so 4 simply comes down to how genuine one is with the outer world in who they are... I figure that there are also many 4s that aren't artistic