Default Wing point relationships?

What do you think of them?

MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics
    :-( None

They're real. I subscribe to wing tension theory myself--we're created by the interplay between our wings. I don't, conversely, subscribe to one-wing theory. The problem is often choosing WHICH wing is dominant.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by violett View Post
    What do you think of them?
    9's are adorable unless they're unhealthy, then they become these creepy soulless dependant people. 7's are cool as long as you aren't on vacation with them I guess.

as an 8 I don't particularly enjoy dating 9's and 7's. I'm really all about 4's.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

8s seem like fun and I don't have to worry about clinginess. And there's enough oomph to keep the spark going.

6s seem loyal and and troubleshooting. Mmm never really ran into a 6 that was my cup of tea relationship-wise. But who knows.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

I fell for an ISTJ 1w2. We just kind of synced. We are definitely both "know it alls" but our knowledge bases rarely intersected, so it was never a problem. Really the only reason we broke up is because he is moving across the country. So, I tend to think it could have worked. I doubt I could handle dating a 3 though...

But, don't make a decision about being in a relationship based on theoretical typology. It makes for a fun way to analyze people/situations. But it is definitely not something to live your life by.
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    8s seem like fun and I don't have to worry about clinginess. And there's enough oomph to keep the spark going.

6s seem loyal and and troubleshooting. Mmm never really ran into a 6 that was my cup of tea relationship-wise. But who knows.
    I think an 8 might stress you out.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

I like 7s but I wouldn't date them. 5s seem boring.

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by RitaTeresa View Post
    I like 7s but I wouldn't date them. 5s seem boring.
    Yeah, 7s are too flaky for my liking. 5s are too timid.

Both don't give me the security I seek.

I feel like 6 and 8 would be wonderful together; the 6 can act as the radar to detect potential traps/danger, and the 8 provides the firepower to banish that trap/danger.
    C#2-C#5-F#5

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Vetani View Post
    I think an 8 might stress you out.
    That is true. I like 8s as friends, but maybe they'd be more protective and possessive in relationships. Maybe 9w8 would be better. And plus I think 6s with a more counterphobic attitude are very interesting. So who knows really. I think dating an E3 would also be an experience.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    That is true. I like 8s as friends, but maybe they'd be more protective and possessive in relationships. Maybe 9w8 would be better. And plus I think 6s with a more counterphobic attitude are very interesting. So who knows really. I think dating an E3 would also be an experience.
    I wouldn't want to date anyone (unhealthy) in the image triad. It seems like I'm the one that's holding onto their hands if shit hits the fan.

I think CP6s would be lovely; they're loyal, stalwart and cooperative. They're also belligerent when need be. *clears throat*

9w8s would be good for you, I think -- they're a nice balance to your hyperactive and scattered demeanor. They're also grounded and calm.
    C#2-C#5-F#5