User Tag List

First 123 Last

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

8's seem fine I guess, at least they wouldn't want to talk about their emotions, which is something we can agree on.

1's are my favorites.

Sheep pill, broster asynartetic's Avatar

I kind of dig female 3w2s.

I don't think I'd have lasted too long in a relationship with a 4 or a 6.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Vetani View Post
    9w8s would be good for you, I think -- they're a nice balance to your hyperactive and scattered demeanor. They're also grounded and calm.
    Are there any gay 9w8 celebs I wonder.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Are there any gay 9w8 celebs I wonder.
    Chris Pratt? Oh wait he's married to a woman.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Vetani View Post
    Chris Pratt? Oh wait he's married to a woman.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

There was another thread regarding this subject.

Anyway if this is the ideal match i am doomed since my options are 8 and 6. Omgosh 6s i have had for the most part terrible terrible relationships with (mainly cp e6s).

Either that or i am a 9w8 and my options are 1s and 8s.

Wait if so i am still doomed.

Maybe i am a 8w9. That's the only way to feel good about this subject if i am taking it seriously.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

I like 3's and 5's a lot, however of all types, they are apparently the most emotionally distant and unintimate in relationships (5's can be extremely clingy but it takes time for them to 'break' them in). I don't know if I'm really compatible with that, I'm so childishly delicate and needy. But I'd give anything a try right now, I want another pain!

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LSI Se

Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    Anyway if this is the ideal match i am doomed since my options are 8 and 6. Omgosh 6s i have had for the most part terrible terrible relationships with (mainly cp e6s).
    To state the obvious, I'm attracted to the person, not the type. But as a pattern, I'm most wildly attracted to 8s and 6s. Even without knowing enneagram before, I look back on my life and 8 and 6 constitutes most of my major crushes and connections. There was also a 4.. and that was profound.. but we were so alike it was uncanny. The scariest and most powerful thing about it was that I saw myself in him and learned so much about myself. But that was something that needed to happen at that time, when we were both lost. Being more healthy and having found myself again, I think it's unlikely I would be attracted to a 4. I could picture any other type working out (depending on the person).. but I haven't encountered anyone that drives me as crazy - for better or worse - as 6s and 8s thus far. There is always conflict, but when a true challenge mixes with loyalty, respect and carnal attraction, it is a recipe for inspiration, fire and delicious sex.

I am heavily demisexual and I need someone who is willing to invest in me as a person and get to know me for who I am without any expectations. 6s and 8s both seem to want to be sure of who someone is and take time to build trust for different reasons. This is attractive to me. I don't want someone to come onto me day one. I have had gorgeous men (of any type) do this in the past but it's a turn-off. The ones I fall for are those looking for something deeper.. a real connection, trust, and loyalty. With these two types, I feel a balance of them having something I lack, but also me having a role; having something to offer. To oversimplify it, 6s push me to the next level mentally and creatively, and 8s push me to action and to express myself more simply and plainly (not just in art), and get right down to the heart of things and what is real and important. It seems I give both types a safe place to be themselves and express emotions, to feel comfortable being more vulnerable, in different ways. Trust is crucial for anyone, but especially for reactive types. They are less put off by me expressing negative emotions, carrying on about my past, or feeling like I will be rejected for who I am.. but can relate to my push-pull and work with me in a better rhythm. Hard to explain in a short paragraph, but the combination of a reactive pairing and the fire and challenges, with the deeper willingness to build trust and understand in an unspoken way why that is necessary - is invaluable.
    Art is the blood of the Exile
    4w3 6w7 8w9 ~ Sx/Sp ~ ISTP ~ LSI-Se

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Animal View Post
    To state the obvious, I'm attracted to the person, not the type. But as a pattern, I'm most wildly attracted to 8s and 6s. Even without knowing enneagram before, I look back on my life and 8 and 6 constitutes most of my major crushes and connections. There was also a 4.. and that was profound.. but we were so alike it was uncanny. The scariest and most powerful thing about it was that I saw myself in him and learned so much about myself. But that was something that needed to happen at that time, when we were both lost. Being more healthy and having found myself again, I think it's unlikely I would be attracted to a 4. I could picture any other type working out (depending on the person).. but I haven't encountered anyone that drives me as crazy - for better or worse - as 6s and 8s thus far. There is always conflict, but when a true challenge mixes with loyalty, respect and carnal attraction, it is a recipe for inspiration, fire and delicious sex.

I am heavily demisexual and I need someone who is willing to invest in me as a person and get to know me for who I am without any expectations. 6s and 8s both seem to want to be sure of who someone is and take time to build trust for different reasons. This is attractive to me. I don't want someone to come onto me day one. I have had gorgeous men (of any type) do this in the past but it's a turn-off. The ones I fall for are those looking for something deeper.. a real connection, trust, and loyalty. With these two types, I feel a balance of them having something I lack, but also me having a role; having something to offer. To oversimplify it, 6s push me to the next level mentally and creatively, and 8s push me to action and to express myself more simply and plainly (not just in art), and get right down to the heart of things and what is real and important. It seems I give both types a safe place to be themselves and express emotions, to feel comfortable being more vulnerable, in different ways. Trust is crucial for anyone, but especially for reactive types. They are less put off by me expressing negative emotions, carrying on about my past, or feeling like I will be rejected for who I am.. but can relate to my push-pull and work with me in a better rhythm. Hard to explain in a short paragraph, but the combination of a reactive pairing and the fire and challenges, with the deeper willingness to build trust and understand in an unspoken way why that is necessary - is invaluable.
    It seems that the best compatibility is within the harmonic triads.
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Oof. I was close with an ENFP 7w6 for a bit and I was really attracted but then it just kind of fell apart and kept crashing and burning, and that was as a friendship, not even a relationship. The lack of stability killed me. One week I was the sole inner circle and the next week I wasn't even interesting. One week I was the secret-keeper and the next week I didn't even get replied to.

I love most 7s I know - and to be sure some are far more stable than that one - but I think it's challenging as a 6 to deal with flightiness.

On the other hand, 5s - some seem very attractive but I'd probably have to be with an F or sx 5 for it to work.

I have had good experiences with 3w4 and 9w1. I could also see 9w8, 2s, or maybe even 1w2 working out.

I think that there are so many factors that play into relationships that it would be hard to isolate wing point relationships as either particularly successful or not. Perhaps the most that could realistically be said would be that you will share certain traits and strengths and may easily relate on that basis.

Good luck @violett