First 345

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    ~8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flame View Post
    only a handful of fags. some pastors, a couple of my friends, one of them a jehovas witness.
    Oh right, people who understand it happen to be your friends

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/sp

only a handful of fags. some pastors, a couple of my friends, one of them a jehovas witness.
    Maybe I am not up on the phrases of you young folk. Fags as in a bundle of sticks or gay people? Does the bible teach you to put down gay people?

Quote Originally Posted by Daenera View Post
    I think his theory holds the presumption that all healthy types would believe in God, health would mean becoming a theist if you're not one, and that 10 you'll naturally be inclined in believing,(free of doubt maybe) something that E10 is gifted with and all other types have to work to get there in a sense.

In other words if I understood it correctly health/integration=theism, unhealthy/disintegration=atheism or agnosticism

Also even if we don't believe in a higher entity of any sort, it's still a question everyone of us has asked himself, a question immanent to human nature and the way we answer it determines in a way our existence. Although I have to agree: the particular fear of not serving God doesn't fall into that category because though it may be that questioning his existence might fit into that category, the fear of not serving God is exclusive to religious individuals, so maybe E10 fear can be that God doesn't exist.
    Belief or lack of belief in higher powers has nothing to do with integration/health.
    Don't like my modera... Oh wait, wrong forum. Carry on.

ESTP, 8w7 sx/sp

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

speaking as someone who knows more faggots than 99% of this forum, I don't know many who are that into The Bible
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by TreeBob View Post
    Maybe I am not up on the phrases of you young folk. Fags as in a bundle of sticks or gay people? Does the bible teach you to put down gay people?

Belief or lack of belief in higher powers has nothing to do with integration/health.
    I was being playful.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    952 sp/sx

I see a type ten as a person who has transcended and transformed all the fears of the nine types and who has become master of himself. By becoming a ten he/she becomes a zero, and sounds the note DO of a new octave.

Hypothetically, god should be everywhere and everything. It's not a man on a cloud.... Just hypothetically if we believe that god exists, that it exists in every fear we have, because it's everything...so every person fears god and every enneagram type fears god

Rogue heart

I don't think it does, just considered it as a possibly necessary condition for his system to work.