• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Enneatypes] Enneagram 10 (Consider it)

TreeBob

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
only a handful of fags. some pastors, a couple of my friends, one of them a jehovas witness.
Maybe I am not up on the phrases of you young folk. Fags as in a bundle of sticks or gay people? Does the bible teach you to put down gay people?

I think his theory holds the presumption that all healthy types would believe in God, health would mean becoming a theist if you're not one, and that 10 you'll naturally be inclined in believing,(free of doubt maybe) something that E10 is gifted with and all other types have to work to get there in a sense.

In other words if I understood it correctly health/integration=theism, unhealthy/disintegration=atheism or agnosticism

Also even if we don't believe in a higher entity of any sort, it's still a question everyone of us has asked himself, a question immanent to human nature and the way we answer it determines in a way our existence. Although I have to agree: the particular fear of not serving God doesn't fall into that category because though it may be that questioning his existence might fit into that category, the fear of not serving God is exclusive to religious individuals, so maybe E10 fear can be that God doesn't exist. :shrug:

Belief or lack of belief in higher powers has nothing to do with integration/health.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
only a handful of fags. some pastors, a couple of my friends, one of them a jehovas witness.

speaking as someone who knows more faggots than 99% of this forum, I don't know many who are that into The Bible :laugh:

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Maybe I am not up on the phrases of you young folk. Fags as in a bundle of sticks or gay people? Does the bible teach you to put down gay people?

Belief or lack of belief in higher powers has nothing to do with integration/health.

I was being playful.

sarek

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I see a type ten as a person who has transcended and transformed all the fears of the nine types and who has become master of himself. By becoming a ten he/she becomes a zero, and sounds the note DO of a new octave.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Hypothetically, god should be everywhere and everything. It's not a man on a cloud.... Just hypothetically if we believe that god exists, that it exists in every fear we have, because it's everything...so every person fears god and every enneagram type fears god

Daenera

Rogue heart
I don't think it does, just considered it as a possibly necessary condition for his system to work.