• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Other/Multiple Enneatypes] Number of threads by Enneatype

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
*all of a sudden is much less annoyed about this whole tagging business*

I guess I should make an announcement to explain the method behind some of the madness.

small.wonder

So she did.
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I have yet to see a single 1 thread show up since I got here. I've thought of making one on several occasions for that reason. Though, to be perfectly honest I really don't like creating threads like that. It's sort of like "hey! I'm this type! Let's talk about ourselves, our issues, ask questions, what makes us tick!" and it makes me feel really narcissistic and self important and I feel really icky when I do stuff like that. Most other ones I know feel somewhat similar in response to talking about the self ad drawing explicit attention to it. It's more like, making one (or anything in that sort of vein) out of thin air without an explicit reason just feels wrong and rife with self-importance. Though if there is something that could have prompted it, then it's ok. Eh, I digress.

That could be some of the reason for it anyway. That, and most folks tend to have bad impressions of 1's being all strict and nit-picky (which is a stereotype, but it's a stereotype for a reason) and not wanting to deal with it or talk about. No one (even ones themselves) likes to be at the receiving end of a 1's "paddle of correction", and might want to just ignore them from being butthurt (if you can excuse that horrible horrible pun).

This point is huge and what I was getting at in part of my response too. 4 is built to air their dirty laundry and introspect like no other type. As you said, 1w2 just isn't inclined to doing that (much less in any sort of regularity) and I don't believe most Enneagram types are.

Thank you for your insight. :)

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Why does no one ever want to talk about 2's? I want to learn about my disintegration point dammit! All I've seen is that thread about how they're seducers and not helpers or whatever.:dry:

Also, I'm sick of all the threads on 4's because they're not all about me and just me specifically!:mad:

2s are a buncha 2 faced backstabbing bubbly liars. Hope that helps.

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
4s want to learn how significant they are all the time?

Forever_Jung

MBTI Type
ESFJ
Why does no one ever want to talk about 2's? I want to learn about my disintegration point dammit! All I've seen is that thread about how they're seducers and not helpers or whatever.:dry:

Also, I'm sick of all the threads on 4's because they're not all about me and just me specifically!:mad:

I looked this thread up and noticed you had actually posted in it last, but did you notice all the posts about 4's disintegrating to two?

http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64022