Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    You have a point, though you seem to be negating their good qualities by assuming selfish intentions behind everything they do.
    such is the nature of all of Naranjo's descriptions (you should read his 8 description, he makes them out to be straight up sociopaths LOL)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    no. 3s are the most deceitful and crafty at image manipulation, but it is 2s who are the Seducers of the Enneagram par excellence and the sources prove it.
    Twos would be easy to detect for me, threes who are good at what they do would be more difficult.

At least in my experience.
    Likes bundleofsunshine liked this post

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Nights and Days View Post
    Twos would be easy to detect for me, threes who are good at what they do would be more difficult.
    At least in my experience.
    3s are manipulators. 2s are as well, but they are specifically emotional manipulators. seduction implies evoking a strong response, playing with one's emotions. 3s can manipulate their image to get ahead, but, with the exception of Sexual 3 (which basically looks like a 2), 3s don't really grab people the way 2s do.

seduction probably doesn't work well on you in the first place because triple reactive and Ni dominant (you're also a Feeler which is an advantage because, surprisingly, it is often the rational man/woman who is the most easily seduced)
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

ndovjtjcaqidthi

3s are manipulators. 2s are as well, but they are specifically emotional manipulators. seduction implies evoking a strong response, playing with one's emotions. 3s can manipulate their image to get ahead, but, with the exception of Sexual 3 (which basically looks like a 2), 3s don't really grab people the way 2s do.

seduction probably doesn't work well on you in the first place because triple reactive and Ni dominant (you're also a Feeler which is an advantage because, surprisingly, it is often the rational man/woman who is the most easily seduced)
    Yep, you're right.

Threes with strong Fe are something to beware, though.

Banned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram

Threes with strong Fe are something to beware, though.
    Oh believe me, they are

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

It's true, I make a terrible helper. Most of the time I just get confused/frustrated because people can't articulate their problems well enough. Plus, most of the time people will ask anyone but me for help. Maybe they're afraid of all the strings attached
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.
    Likes chubber liked this post

Enneagram
    N/A

my experience of 2s is usually one of the following

1) "I want to kill you!"
    2) (if female 2) "you are a bad ass bitch!"
    3) (if male 2) "you give me a boner! fuck me now!"
    Lol. I think I have met at least 2 female 2s. One simply thinks she is the best thing in the world and isn't actually considerate. =(

The other is so aware of how much she wants to be loved and is actually the best thing in the world (in my opinion). She is truly the seductive one; people can fall in love with her, but she doesn't understand why. Lol, I love her jokes. "If you don't come to breakfast with me, I will rip you heart- wait what?! ...I mean... JK ;D" <3 <3 <3 I think her tritype is 258??? idk.
    You are so arbitrary.

brainheart

Twos want to be loved more than anything, so they will do what's needed to be loved. How that pans out is going to depend on the person, as well as how they are raised/ their environment (not to mention their instinct). They seem to take pride in how they get that love. So a two who gets love by helping is going to be proud of their image as 'helper' while a two who gets love by being seductive is going to be proud of their image as 'seducer'. And so on.

I think many twos keep their pride hidden as much as possible, because they take pride in not appearing proud. I think it's safe to say that all image types pay a lot of attention to how they appear, and when you care about your image, there's always an element of manipulation involved. The person doing the manipulating might not be conscious of it, however, and others might not be, either.

I think a lot of twos are not fond of their line to eight, just as many fours dislike their line to two. It can feel like you're a different person when you switch to that mode. All lines of disintegration can feel like that. But there can also be a positive relationship with the disintegration line when healthier, when it becomes more mature than infantile.

Also, I want to know what Naranjo means when he calls that self pres two description 'fourish'. That sure doesn't sound like four to me. A four that takes pride in being mommy and daddy's favorite?! All fours know they aren't the favorite.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

Another weak stereotype down. It's clear that every type has their own style of toughness, or like is said of everything eventually by those who haven't quite let go of the images, can be "eight-like". If someone is unassertive or has a fragile sense of self, it's not type related.

This adequately describes the couple of unhealthy 2s I have encountered. The most unsettling thing about interacting with them is that they bring out the 2 in me like no one else can. Interactions with them when I have not been in a strong enough place to keep my center are the true "was that really me??" memories...
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

isnt 4w3 supposed to be one of the most seductive and charismatic types?
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”