User Tag List

12 Last

Thread: ISFP 3s

Stansmith

Default ISFP 3s

How common are they? Do you think some of them could be mistyped 9s, or 4s even? Here are a few examples I can think of....

Andy Warhol (3w4)

Dwyane Wade (3w2?)

David Bowie (3w4 Sx/So)

Last edited by Stansmith; 01-31-2014 at 10:37 PM.

Stansmith

Yves Saint Laurent (3w4 So/Sx)

Bowie is SP/SX 4w3...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

I think David Bowie is 3w4 sx/so like Stansmith said, however I've heard about Yves Saint Laurent actually being 4w3 sp/so. Something I find more likely. But 3w4 is still likely I just feel sp/so is the likeliest.
    4w5-9w1-5w4

nah...differences between bowie and sx/so 3w4s like madonna are too significant. Bowie is about as clear 4w3 sp/sx as you can get...definitely not seeing any sx/so sparkle...see him here with some other sp/sx 4w3 musicians:

David Bowie

Jimmie Hendrix

Jaco Pastorius

Jim Morrison

Those four people are all the same enneagram type...note the fragile and melancholic physical agency of sp/sx 4w3...the instinctive message is "there's something wrong with me"...if you're approaching it from a deductive standpoint, it's clear to see they aren't all nines...they aren't all sevens...they aren't all threes...4w3 makes the most sense whichever way you approach typing. I encourage you to read up on each of them, and it can't hurt to take another look at 4w3. As close in physical agency that they are, in personality they are too....the bottom line is difference between all four are trivial enough to account for with Temp State. That still satisfies 'tightness'. Typing bowie 3w4 sx/so just leaves you with a gigantic incoherence spike no matter how ya cut it. In fact, that layout is ordered by temp state from lower temps to higher temps...the lower in temp state you get the more nineish they act...assertive as you go higher.

garbage

Plausible for sp-firsts, who may take into account societal measures of worth but don't loudly seek external validation.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I honestly think you have mistyped Andy Warhol. Warhol was Si/Fe, and it shows in his love of slightly altered repetition of images, there is nothing really Se about his art. A lot of people I know don't like or get Warhol because Andy Warhol was an empire, not an artist in the sense of being able to really get what his point was by viewing a single isolated print. Like Edie says in Factory Girl, it's the idea and the man behind the idea. Damaged or unhealthy Fe was a crucial part of Warhol and his entire way of life, his endless social climbing via knowing "the right people." Edie for example he chose not only because of beauty and personality, but because she was a Sedgwick...he had the power to make or break people socially, almost like an ESFJ popular girl at school, and an entire SCENE died with him in the 80s when he died. Not an Fi dom, sorry.

Sheep pill, broster asynartetic's Avatar

No, Warhol was no ISFP.

I'd say Picasso is a good example. Not sure about his enneatype though.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

^^^

I think superficially Warhol could seem to fulfill an ISFP artist archetype, but he was more of a critic and a business man than anything, he had an eye for a particular aesthetic and he found comfort in the sameness of mass distribution and corporate products...his social fixation with people borders on cult leader or wayward youth pastor more than say someone who simply wanted to capture the beauty of other humans. It was too much to even be explained by being a social 3, as his social power eventually became enormous an almost Fe dom like as he aged, he was like the church lady from hell. I think a lot of people don't know how to spot an ISFJ as a genius. Andy Warhol was likely an ISFJ genius.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

I don't believe any type is impossible, but an I_FJ 3 is a lot more likely than an I_FP.
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]