User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: Blindspot Stuff

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Default Blindspot Stuff

A thread for my awesome sp-last brothers and sisters to share their experiences that were so sp-last it probably made other people cringe or just admire how cool we are.

But basically I just wanted to make this thread to tell everyone that I drank milk that expired in October and didn't realize it was expired until 10 minutes later when I looked at the expiration date.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

You are a crazy, crazy man.
    4w5-9w1-5w4

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Yeah...I live in Norway nowadays. It is fucking cold here, and yet I still have no real sweaters or a winter jacket. I mostly stay home, but with the recent trips we've done for houseshopping, I keep underestimating how cold I can get. Most days, I double-layer: yoga pants, dress, tshirt and cardigan, then a scarf and my wrap (yeah, thats my jacket). I look like a hobo every time. And I forget gloves *every* time. Then again, I'm kind of lucky that I don't get winter hands, but still...Still, it's usually not enough, which I notice when I get home and take two hot showers in a row just to warm up a little

I'm so used to not being cold (coz I lived in Belgium and I tend to be a fucking furnace), that even after 3 years of living here...I still don't really notice the fact that it *is* so much colder here.

The first year I lived here, I had a cold, like non-stop. Like...for months on end. Couldn't be arsed to dress in double layers when I went outside and actually notice that I was sick non-stop
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics
    :-( None

Well, there was that one time I passed out while teaching my class for no apparent reason. When I came to, I realized I had "just forgotten" to eat the day before...and hadn't eaten breakfast...and forgot to drink anything as well, even in this hot tropical climate. I literally forgot.

There was that thing I did where I forgot to wash my contact lenses for years (which actually just gave my eyes a really strong immune system, but gets me yelled at by those with better sp-skills).

And of course the time where I blithely stored a box of rat poison amongst my herbs and spices and rice (because that's the place they like to get into, OK??).

Plus that whole thing where I'm like, "What's a "mortgage"? Why do I need a 401 K? But I LIKE wandering the world with no financial security!"

*Don't feel bad about the milk--one time I took antibiotics on an empty stomach (despite the clearly marked label that said TAKE WITH FOOD!!!) and then wondered why my stomach was burning. I didn't throw up, luckily...but it's still dumb.

I can't stand the cold, though. HATE IT. That's why I moved to a tropical country.

MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics
    :-( None

If it's worth saying, it's worth saying twice.

--double post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

I love reading these.
    4w5-9w1-5w4

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

When I lived alone, I didn't bother cooking sometimes for days...just combined and finished what was still in the fridge, making the most weird combinations, after the boyfriend visited. Really cheap way to live btw

And the most awesome way to keep the kitchen from needing any cleaning or decluttering.

Also, those that know me on vent knew that I would often pull an all nighter on there and get high on sleep deprivation.

Oh and one tip: do not have long hair and forget to brush it for like 3 days on end. You will regret it
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

brainheart

Anyone else notice that all of you sp-last people posting are ENXPs?

I wonder what it would be like for other types...

But I will say this, I think I slack in the sp dept at times but then I read these and I feel like an SJ in comparison

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Psh, one thing I do love about being sp-last is that it certainly does cause you to flex your ingenuity muscles. I've made an art out of using objects in a way they were *never* intended to be used yet somehow work brilliantly, out of sheer laziness or unpreparedness. Even better is when you put them together in like a cartoon-esque type machine - Wallace and Gromit-style - and people just look at you like...wtf...and it WORKS?????

In fact, that's the only downside - people do look at you like you are a Martian, and a crazy one at that
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

I don't eat