• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Blindspot Stuff

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The one time I went to Los Angeles, it was January and about 70 degrees. Where I'm from, it's usually 20 degrees or below in the winter, so I was wearing t-shirts/tank tops the whole time -- but I can't count the number of dudes I saw wearing puffy coats. Like, "It's winter, and winter is for coat-wearing... THEREFORE..." And I'd just watch them passing by, with these macho poses and swaggering walks, and think to myself "There's a tough guy, bundling up in 70 degree weather."

Now that's really funny :D

Agreed -- if you're in the sun and it's 100 degrees, it's usually cooler to cover up (depending on what you're covering up with).

Maybe. :) I don't really feel a difference between shorts and long trousers

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The one time I went to Los Angeles, it was January and about 70 degrees. Where I'm from, it's usually 20 degrees or below in the winter, so I was wearing t-shirts/tank tops the whole time -- but I can't count the number of dudes I saw wearing puffy coats. Like, "It's winter, and winter is for coat-wearing... THEREFORE..." And I'd just watch them passing by, with these macho poses and swaggering walks, and think to myself "There's a tough guy, bundling up in 70 degree weather."

Oh, lol. I live in a tropical country, and it's just the same. It's 70 degrees outside, grab your coat!

Dunno how I'm gonna re-adapt to winter, which I sucked at in the first place.

valaki

MBTI Type
SeNi
Enneagram
8+7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh, lol. I live in a tropical country, and it's just the same. It's 70 degrees outside, grab your coat!

Dunno how I'm gonna re-adapt to winter, which I sucked at in the first place.

I find that regularly working out outside in winter made me adapt. I can and will happily walk around with an open coat in near 0 degree, Celsius (32 F degree for you American folks) :eek:

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I find that regularly working out outside in winter made me adapt. I can and will happily walk around with an open coat in near 0 degree, Celsius (32 F degree for you American folks) :eek:
I'll will myself to endure.