• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 6] Meet Y

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Y* is a self-typed Enneagram 6, balanced wings, with his tri type being 682.

When talking about whatever aspect of his personality, he is able to use his core Enneagram (6), his both wings (5,7), and also growth or desintegration directions (9 and 3, respectively).

Once in a while, he goes naughty and make things more fancy by adding his 8 and 2 fixes to the mix.

See, Y is so special that he has to use 7 out of 9 Enneagrams to get a grasp of his personality.

But what if (God forbid), Y is less special than he believes?

*fictional character

Starry

I didn't know weed was legal in Brazil...

Rasofy, I don't understand what you are getting at. In my mind Y would be pretty fucked-up...which is special I imagine.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I didn't know weed was legal in Brazil...
Lol! C'mon, weed is good.

Evidence:

f7fca8d8-212a-4701-bd75-177fcdc5d4f9

Rasofy, I don't understand what you are getting at. In my mind Y would be pretty fucked-up...which is special I imagine.
I feel like people are adding too many questionable variables into it. In the end, the whole result is compromised by confirmation bias. Which stinks.

Starry

Lol! C'mon, weed is good.

Evidence:

f7fca8d8-212a-4701-bd75-177fcdc5d4f9

I feel like people are adding too many questionable variables into it. In the end, the whole result is compromised by confirmation bias. Which stinks.

dude...why all the meth and enneagram hate?

ps. I do agree with you in many ways. I asked [MENTION=18664]Stansmith[/MENTION] to explain this sub-wing or whatever it is stuff to me...but as you know he's been watching so much tv lately.

G

garbage

Further, if he had a 2w1 fix, he'd see the 8 of the types. (I can't see a way to work 4 in there.)

But still, you could think of the contributions of each aspect of the complete Enneatype as a hierarchy. The main type is the thing that contributes most to a description of his personality, primary wing secondarily, and at a distant third, fixes in the remaining triads. (There are also varying beliefs on how much wings and tritypes can be said to contribute to personality.)

If we want to get ridiculous -- there are 9*6*3*2^3 = 1296 different tritype combinations. Throw in instinctual variants, and we have 7776 combinations. I'd say that there's room for someone to be "special" in a typology that involves that many types--moreso than in one that involves 9 or 16.
:popc1:

From another perspective, an analogy -- most believe that every MBTI type can "use" every function (analogous to a person being able to "access" many of the 9 Enneatypes). It doesn't follow that all MBTI types are the same.

Last edited:
N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

dude...why all the meth and enneagram hate?

ps. I do agree with you in many ways. I asked [MENTION=18664]Stansmith[/MENTION] to explain this sub-wing or whatever it is stuff to me...but as you know he's been watching so much tv lately.

Lol @ sub wings.

Starry

Your Mama's a meatball sub

here's where I practice for the other thread.

Starry

^Everyone knows the chick from blade runner is totally lame...

Okay, I'll stop now garbage. Making room for some serious commentary on a subject that is near and dear to my 7w6sb9w4x5w9tritype heart.
I just had to get in that one last practice...taking us out the right way...showin how a real insult is done-did. You're welcome.

G

garbage

I'm not even sure what the topic is, so I wouldn't be sure what to GY anyway :(

Is.. is this thread about the letter Y? Yeah, sure. So, hey. If you don't start talking about Y's right away, you're all going to get into trouble.

NK258

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This has got to be one of the weirdest most entertaining threads I've come across here. Lol!!

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I actually love the direction this thread has gone. No garbaging!!

Good job, [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION]. I wouldn't expect less from an ENFP 7w6 sub wing 9k7x2.