User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

I wish I was a 4w3. I thought they were actually charming on occasion. I don't find 3s unattractive...quite the contrary. I'm pretty sure I like to date them. Sure they can have deception issues with their image, but everyone does if you consider that they usually believe their own persona as being who they are.

I don't agree with all of Naranjo's ideas (like his correlations with Jungian types; it's like he never read Jung), but I do think the idea that each type's fix is a blend of its wings makes sense. Unlike cognitive preferences, I think fixations are more of a spectrum, running along the outer circle of the enneagram. I think some 4s may not have a heavy wing, but will likely identify as 4w5 due to ideas about 3s. Some ideas about instincts have gotten mixed up with wings also. The 4w5 sounds more like sp 4s & the 4w3 like sp last (so/sx & sx/so).

I see 3ish traits in myself, as far as vanity & validating myself through achievements at times; but when it comes to personal hurdles & criticisms from others regarding my personality & its "issues", then 5 is the more obvious strong wing for me. I have some of the outward flamboyance of style of the 3, aesthetically that is, but generally am not a showman when it coms to behavior. I don't think 3 wingers compromise their integrity any more than 4w5s so much as create an ideal image more influenced with external markers of "value". 4w5s are not as authentic emotionally as we'd like to be; there's the 5ish tendency to dismiss one's own emotions as bothersome & making demands on one's energy. I envy the way 4w3s can be more unabashedly passionate & allow it to drive them. For me, I determine to finally act, then just roll over & go back to sleep.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    I envy the way 4w3s can be more unabashedly passionate & allow it to drive them.

Epic pants.
    1w2-6w5-3w2 so/sp

"I took one those personality tests. It came back negative." - Dan Mintz

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

3's can fuck off for all I care. If you want to meet 3's just look for the faggot checking himself out in the mirror at the gym. There's always at least 1 of them.

2's rocks. Definitely need more 2's.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flame View Post
    3's can fuck off for all I care. If you want to meet 3's just look for the faggot checking himself out in the mirror at the gym. There's always at least 1 of them.
    !

2's rocks. Definitely need more 2's.
    Lol you crazy six.

I would think any type would do that. It's whether they fap to their reflection when outside the gym which is important.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

There seems to be a strange influx of trolls on my posts across all forums lately

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    It's whether they fap to their reflection when outside the gym which is important.
    LOL.

There seems to be a strange influx of trolls on my posts across all forums lately
    You paint yourself as an easy target.

LadyLazarus

'Cuz we're all sappy assholes.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

I think it's interesting actually. My closest friend is a 4 (though maybe it's because she's infp) she's not nearly as "social" as I am. Despite the fact I barely leave my house in comparison to her. My whole day will revolve around an appointment or a planned adventure etc. Whereas she'll be out and about everywhere OTHER than home on the computer.

Also, though this doesn't do my type any favors (depending on how you look to it) but 2's are out socializing for a purpose. There's a goal in mind albeit subconscious for some. For me, entering the online community quite literally was after a personal event that brought about a lot of "awareness" and so I've been on the hunt so to speak to figure shit out. Otherwise, I must confess, I would have no desire "mulling" or "feeling" or socializing online despite the fact I love to write.

This doesn't mean anything other than what I'm saying. (I always have a bad habit of getting people upset with my blunt speak so please don't misunderstand me!) It's that 2's spend a long time denying the deeper more less than pleasant shit.

Really, it should be the other way around. 2's should be online taking themselves down a notch. Whereas 4's should remind themselves they're awesome and get offline and be amazing. ...

I swear, if someone thinks my sentiment mean I'm a jump a cliff. I can't take it anymore!

Why am I online?! ...

oh yes. I'm trying to learn to communicate without constantly being misunderstood. :p
    6w7 Sx/Sp (621 or 612. Same diff :p).