User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 34

  1. #21
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badger055 View Post
    You and me we live on opposite ends of the personality spectrum. If we were in the wild I would attack you. If I was a lion and you were a gazelle I would maul you and drag you back to my cave to eat you.


    Respect the gazelle/antilope.

    It knows shit you don't. Like the fact that people don't belong in boxes. And since you're so into stereotyping: even MBTI will tell you so; we're the Yin to Your ISTP Yang. And when it comes to people, and how to understand and work with them, you're on our turf. We're the social animal, here. Unless you plan to eat that 6 instead of date it.

    Listen to the gazelle. It knows.
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  2. #22
    Senior Member PimpinMcBoltage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Enneagram
    8
    Posts
    157

    Default

    How does one reconcile with the fact that the lion needs to eat the gazelle? I mean it'll starve, and besides humanizing the food would mean that you would develop empathy for them, and thus the lions will have nothing to eat, because I don't think they are vegetarians. Thus they are dead. Also Lions are social animals too, baby killing rapist social animals but neither the less.
    Phelgmatic-Jewish-Communist-Islamic-Transethnic-Asexual-National Socialist

  3. #23
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,657

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PimpinMcBoltage View Post
    How does one reconcile with the fact that the lion needs to eat the gazelle? I mean it'll starve, and besides humanizing the food would mean that you would develop empathy for them, and thus the lions will have nothing to eat, because I don't think they are vegetarians. Thus they are dead. Also Lions are social animals too, baby killing rapist social animals but neither the less.
    You watch the movie. It explains how to reconcile that fact

    And you realise that the metaphor was just a cute way for me to answer the OP on his own terms, without Ti-ing the shit out of it
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  4. #24
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badger055 View Post
    You and me we live on opposite ends of the personality spectrum. If we were in the wild I would attack you. If I was a lion and you were a gazelle I would maul you and drag you back to my cave to eat you.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


  5. #25
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Like the fact that people don't belong in boxes.
    I'm not the one who put them in boxes. I just know what their box is. No different than knowing someone's height and hair colour. Most girls don't like short guys is that discrimination? It's not any different than what I do so get off your high horses you guys make me sick.

  6. #26
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by badger055 View Post
    Most girls don't like short guys is that discrimination? It's not any different than what I do so get off your high horses you guys make me sick.
    You're comparing uncontrollable physical attraction to subjectively assumed behavior based on one label.

    Also I quite like being referred to as a gazelle. I think that'll be my new user title.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


  7. #27
    Senior Member Alea_iacta_est's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    1,838

    Default

    I don't date based on type preference, personality preference, personal attraction, or phenotype traits.

    - said no one ever

  8. #28
    untitled Chanaynay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Posts
    5,151

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    I don't date based on type preference, personality preference, personal attraction, or phenotype traits.

    - said no one ever
    There's a difference between choosing to date people because you think they're an ENFJ and choosing to date people because you like their personalities and who they are as people.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so


  9. #29
    Senior Member Sanjuro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics
    :-( None
    Posts
    822

    Default

    LOL, guys, this conversation is making me laugh.

    @badger055 I can't speak for certain about your potential 6 girl, but why don't you gather some data on her personally? Sixes can indeed be laid back, and my experience with them is they're far more inclined to always see what's going wrong than to focus on the rules. See what you can discover about her, and hopefully, share the findings.

  10. #30
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanjuro View Post
    LOL, guys, this conversation is making me laugh.

    @badger055 I can't speak for certain about your potential 6 girl, but why don't you gather some data on her personally? Sixes can indeed be laid back, and my experience with them is they're far more inclined to always see what's going wrong than to focus on the rules. See what you can discover about her, and hopefully, share the findings.
    Yea so far she has been paranoid about hidden agendas. Pretty sure she's an ESTP 864. I don't know I will probably decide on a last minute whim as usual.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    You're comparing uncontrollable physical attraction to subjectively assumed behavior based on one label.

    Also I quite like being referred to as a gazelle. I think that'll be my new user title.
    Here is a picture of you and me. No more talking for you.


Similar Threads

  1. [MBTItm] Are xNFJ's really as nice/caring as they appear?
    By Angry Ayrab in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 107
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 01:33 PM
  2. How many Ns are in general population ?
    By Chloe in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 01:54 PM
  3. [INTP] Are INTP's really the least sociable archetype?
    By Cypocalypse in forum The NT Rationale (ENTP, INTP, ENTJ, INTJ)
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 06-26-2009, 04:19 AM
  4. Are Is generally cranky
    By ThatGirl in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 148
    Last Post: 10-11-2008, 05:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO