User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: ESFP 4s

brainheart

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    I'm a bit sceptical. Regardless of type I find the idea of any self-respecting four (not an oxymoron) naming himself "Prince Poppycock" a little unlikely. Where's the authenticity in his drag queen routine exactly?
    I think its that typical situation of confusing 3w4 for 4w3. Happens all the dang time.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

I'm a bit sceptical. Regardless of type I find the idea of any self-respectidng four (not an oxymoron) naming himself "Prince Poppycock" a little unlikely. Where's the authenticity in his drag queen routine exactly?
    I could see a 4 in drag if that's how it envisions its true self on stage. But I don't want this to turn into video-typing thread anyway.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Stansmith

I'm a bit sceptical. Regardless of type I find the idea of any self-respectidng four (not an oxymoron) naming himself "Prince Poppycock" a little unlikely. Where's the authenticity in his drag queen routine exactly?
    That sort of eccentricity seems somewhat 9w1-ish.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    I could see a 4 in drag if that's how it envisions its true self on stage. But I don't want this to turn into video-typing thread anyway.
    I agree.

Also, I'm positive one of my good friends is an ESFP 4. Not sure of the wing, though he's not very flashy, nor very studious/intellectual oriented. He is, however, incredibly moody, and see's himself as introverted, deep, mysterious. Though I have to remind him quite often, that he is one of the most talkative people I have ever met, and needy to be around other people. He aspires to be a writer and loves films. Emotionally volatile at times, especially with his mother. Bad relationship there.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

btw. I loved that Prince Poppycock video. I had to go on to watch more of his stuff.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

I think ESFP can easily be a 4. This would be the true artist of performing originality. I think ESFP like that would mostly developed their artistic and aesthetic feeling along with very impressive Fi. But I don't think they could be 4w5. 4w3 sounds pretty good for an ESFP.

Stansmith

Marc Jacobs?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnnaJoan View Post
    Also, I'm positive one of my good friends is an ESFP 4. Not sure of the wing, though he's not very flashy, nor very studious/intellectual oriented. He is, however, incredibly moody, and see's himself as introverted, deep, mysterious. Though I have to remind him quite often, that he is one of the most talkative people I have ever met, and needy to be around other people. He aspires to be a writer and loves films. Emotionally volatile at times, especially with his mother. Bad relationship there.
    Are you sure he's not a 6? And if so, what differentiates him from 6s (particularly of the ESFP variety)?

Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    Marc Jacobs?

According to @Vetani he's 3w4 irrc.

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    I think ESFP can easily be a 4. This would be the true artist of performing originality. I think ESFP like that would mostly developed their artistic and aesthetic feeling along with very impressive Fi. But I don't think they could be 4w5. 4w3 sounds pretty good for an ESFP.
    Hmm, that sounds good. Although most people right now are talking about the artistic/stylized aspect of 4 (probably because SPs are called artists haha), I'm interested in learning about if they see themselves from a different lens compared to 4s of other types and where their sense of something missing comes from. Would it all just be Fi? I definitely agree they'd probably have a lot of Fi usage.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Stansmith

Marc seems rather genuine to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Hmm, that sounds good. Although most people right now are talking about the artistic/stylized aspect of 4 (probably because SPs are called artists haha), I'm interested in learning about if they see themselves from a different lens compared to 4s of other types and where their sense of something missing comes from. Would it all just be Fi? I definitely agree they'd probably have a lot of Fi usage.
    I guess Fi can be the rich source of this feeling "something is missing" ... I think Taylor Momsen is ESFP 4. Ouch the girl who does the interview is so terrible, but nevermind it's not the point ...