User Tag List

Thread: 2w1 vs 2w3

3w2 so/sp

Default 2w1 vs 2w3

So, I thought I was a 2w1, but, I am less certain now. Would someone point in the direction of some good descriptions of how the twi wings present differently? Thanks!
    “We need to remember what's important in life: friends, waffles, work. Or waffles, friends, work. Doesn't matter, but work is third.” - Leslie Knope

"Nothing lasts forever, some things aren't meant to be. But you'll never find the answers 'til you set your old heart free."

3w2 6w7 1w2

Senior Member Array
    468 sx/so
    :-( None

I'm not certain where good descriptions are at this time, but you do have both wings. In my own personal experience, we tend to develop the other wing as we get older. So you should see evidence for both 1 and 3.

I'd go more by which set of concerns have troubled you more outwardly throughout the course of your life.

4w5 so/sp
    IEI Ni

Twos with a one wing (2w1) value emotional commitment. When healthy, they act from general principles about the value of serving others. They put ethics before pride and they hold themselves to high standards. They are respectful of the boundaries of others. When unhealthy, tend to confuse their sense of mission with self-centered needs and believe all of their actions are perfectly justified by their ethic of helping. They also might repress their personal desires and focus entirely on the needs of others.

Twos with a three wing (2w3) just want to care for and be appreciated by others. When healthy, can be charming, good-natured and heartfelt. They really get things done and serve effectively on projects that involve the well-being of others. They thrive on group-thinking and are generally good communicators. . When unhealthy, they can be emotionally manipulative.
    My Order of Cognitive Functions: Fi > Ne > Ni > Fe > Si > Se > Ti > Te
    Tri-type: 4w5, 5w4, 9w1