User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Wait didn't I post this? I don't know what happened. I've got incense burning my eyes.

278– The Free Spirit but they also identify with Humanitarian Archetype

827 Caring and innovative 8. Most people-oriented 8. Likes to be in relationship. Gentle and helpful, especially with 9 wing.

278 tritype, that personifies the outgoing, helpful and confident nature of that lively archetype.

(2)-7-8 - The Aggressive 2
    2-(7)-8 - The Power-Seeking 7
    2-7-(8) - The Positive 8

Very hardy individual and other-focused. Fun, charming, and sexual.

278 is the most enthusiastic, joyful. positive and exuberant tritype. They are people focused and aim to please. They must help like the 126 but are their own authority and follow their own muse like the 478. They are gregarious and funny.

278, 782, 827 - The Free Spirit: You like to use your charming, sunny disposition to create an upbeat, positive, and action-packed environment. You are also very nurturing to those in your circle of care. Your life mission is to be an instrument of change, transforming difficult situations into moments of inspiration. A true free spirit, you are happiest when you are on the go and helping others to learn to act on their own behalf. Your blind spot is that you can be so focused on keeping everything positive and honest that you can be too aggressive and fail to recognize the importance of difficult emtions. You also keep busy and in motion to avoid painful feelings. Your growing edge is to recognize that you need to always be postivie, upbeat, and free can limit your ability to self reflect and fully be yourself. True happiness and joy come from being present to your higher self and experiencing all of your emotions.

eight with a two fix: the overtly magnanimous and big hearted eight. sacrificial-dominant
    style of relating to others; as protector, big spender, mama-bear
    quality.

87?: Focused, intuitive, and innovative. Most assertive and noncomforming 8. Moody, intense, eccentric, entrepreneurial 8 especially if sx.

The 827 is extremely positive, upbeat and helpful. They take charge but do so with a light touch that is sensitive to the needs of others. They are often humanitarians that focus on manifesting their vision..... Excess meets gluttony and pride... When the core fears of these three types unite it can create a defense strategy that is quite compassionate but can also struggle with issues of arrogance and/or pride about what they do.

*Most freedom loving-827, 278, 728

This actually fits better I think.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

9w1 is more about being bothered by conflict, whereas 9w8 is more about being indifferent to conflict. It doesn't disrupt their peace like 9w1s because it doesn't register.
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Idk man ahh. I did just tell this to my bf and he said that he was beginning to wonder if I had 8 in there somewhere. He said I don't seem very interested in keeping the peace much at all. Like that's just not ever a focus and that I'd much rather just do my own thing.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    Idk man ahh. I did just tell this to my bf and he said that he was beginning to wonder if I had 8 in there somewhere. He said I don't seem very interested in keeping the peace much at all. Like that's just not ever a focus and that I'd much rather just do my own thing.
    Do you mean "keep the peace" like if someone is fighting with someone else you would try to stop it?

In that case, 9s would rather stay out of conflict altogether. What you say sounds more 9ish than anything.
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    9w1 is more about being bothered by conflict, whereas 9w8 is more about being indifferent to conflict. It doesn't disrupt their peace like 9w1s because it doesn't register.
    Where'd you pull that one from?

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Kasper View Post
    Where'd you pull that one from?
    Could I have worded that better?
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

Enneagram
    9w8 so/sx

Could I have worded that better?
    Dunno, it's something I've not heard before and I would disagree with it in the current wording. A 9w8 is more likely than a 9w1 to intervene when something around them is awry conflict wise, if you consider an 8 v 1 you could simplify in a generic way as aggressive v critical. 9s are laid back more because they are un-invested then because they aren't bothered, it's not really a good thing, neither is indifferent to conflict though (although conflict isn't the core issue 9s have), they can react differently is all.

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti

Oh yea, when I try to intervene (with my 9w1 fix) in conflict I get all tense and nervous, and when the conflict is over I'm still tense, but my 9w8 friend can step in, get all the shouting over with and be laughing it up seconds later. To me it seems indifferent to conflict, but now I think that is the wrong word to use. Somehow 9w8 manages to stay peaceful during conflict.
    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Do you mean "keep the peace" like if someone is fighting with someone else you would try to stop it?

In that case, 9s would rather stay out of conflict altogether. What you say sounds more 9ish than anything.
    No not at all like that. Like I will but in and try and help people resolve stuff. Like in an unbiased way just help people communicate if I can. Which is what I thought was peacemaker ish.

What he meant was that I never avoid conflict in order to keep the peace. Like just go along with something or bend. I'd rather fight or challenge the situation to correct it.
    -Jim Morrison

brainheart

Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnnaJoan View Post
    Is it not possible to be balanced in all three realms? sx, sp, so? @brainheart
    And @Sanjuro

I have no fucking clue anymore. I'm totally feeling the social instinct at the moment in a neurotic way, for example. So much shame and self consciousness. But I don't usually. How do you account for that? (I'm also sliding into some serious depression, though, which confuses things.) What Naranjo says about the social four being self-sabotaging, also, I do. I'm incredibly self sabotaging. It doesn't help that when I listen to Naranjo the self pres and social resonate the strongest. That whole 'do you see how I don't complain? What a good girl I am' comment makes me feel like crying every time I hear it.

How did I settle on sx/sp? Because sexual instinct stuff seems to bother me the most on a consistent basis.

Why self pres second? Because it bothers me the least. I feel most stable in this area. It's where I go to recoup and get some balance. (Money and career are not my self pres strengths, though. But I am good at taking care of my health and prioritizing my overall well-being. Although when my moods get nuts this slips too. But it's usually what I use to regain equilibrium.)

Why social last? Because I'm usually pretty indifferent. But I can also ignore it to such an extent that when I am placed in the social realm/need to navigate social stuff I feel like a two year old, development wise. And then I feel like such an incompetent idiot and the waves of my social flaws crash over me. This has confused me (and still does, on occasion) because I do feel that pain acutely when it happens. It feels like a regression, like I'm a child all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Amargith View Post
    Maybe its coz sp makes you more able to extract yourself from the social forum where doing that non-stop gets you whacked on the nose non-stop as it requires more of a focus on yourself and your goal than on others?
    I'm sorry, I've read this sentence at least twenty times and I have no idea what you're saying.