• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 4] Any christian 4's out there?

Azure Flame

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w7
Any christian 4's out there? or do you all pretty much worship satan?

G

Ginkgo

Cats-worship-Satan.jpg

Standuble

I would think some Christian 4's secretly harbour some sort of messianic complex or envision themselves as one of Jesus' disciples. I am sceptical that they would perceive themselves as one of the followers outside "the inner circle".

However I suspect that a fair number of type 4's online are actually Sith (I think the Sith philosophy is actually an enneagram 4 philosophy, its ranks just happen to be populated by sixes and eights) or at least partial to some of the perceived benefits (thought I reckon they would give their Sith orders a bit of a makeover.) I suspect some parts of the code abhor them but other parts are attractive. The chance to be an all-powerful being who is acknowledged as such and who never has to bow to anyone is enticing on some level I am sure.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
:unsure: I'm pagan....don't really believe in the christian god and/or his rebellious counterpart.

N

ndovjtjcaqidthi

I'm satirically religious. Pretty serious about it.

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm a Christian 4. What are you wanting to know?

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Neither Christian nor Satanist, not even for the birthday cake.

2417618848_883baa1434_z.jpg

iNtrovert

MBTI Type
Ni
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm a Christian 4.

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So a 4 being some part of religious system :dry: ...interesting idea, but I don't think it will work...Not for satanism and not for christianity

iNtrovert

MBTI Type
Ni
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
[MENTION=18559]Polly[/MENTION] why not?

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

well being some part of system, negates the individuality. I can imagine some very mature 4s being a part of a religious system, because this can be a great way, how they can finally feel the unity with themselves through some spiritual way, but in gerenal 4s are individualistic people, that needs to feel uniqe. Being apart of some big community, or system is not very natural for
4s.

iNtrovert

MBTI Type
Ni
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Maybe it would depend on what type of environment the 4 was immersed in. Anti-religious culture is more like the norm in religiously liberal states. Among people of my age and demographic to be religious feels taboo for me 80% of the time. Perhaps more religious 4's would be found in prevailing/trending secular societies?

Showbread

climb on
MBTI Type
ESFJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm a Christian 2! I live with a Christian 4. :)

Chad of the OttomanEmpire

Give me a fourth dot.
MBTI Type
NeTi
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I don't believe anything; I don't exactly disbelieve anything, either. I'm unaffiliated.

I used to hang out at the Catholic church during college though. There was free food, and a brilliant sense of community and camaraderie (from which I generally feel excluded). Plus, it was one of those inferior Si things--OMG it's a historical institution!! OMG all my heritage on my father's side is Catholic!! Must inhale the splendor of the ages.

But I doubt I could have ever become a hardcore Catholic.

uumlau

Happy Dancer
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
So a 4 being some part of religious system :dry: ...interesting idea, but I don't think it will work...Not for satanism and not for christianity

The reason it won't "work" is that the 4's hangups fail for the same reasons every time, regardless of religious affiliation or lack thereof. It is fairly easy for a type 4 to identify with Christianity: there is always a unique spin, the effort to discover oneself, but it works more or less the same way all fours "work".

_eric_

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I have known plenty, and was in a relationship with one who is also an INFP, for three years. From what I see in them, they have no difficulties reconciling their identity and uniqueness with having that affiliation; there is no conflict there for them at all. I think the idea that 4s are by default going to avoid ANY group affiliation like the plague in order to preserve their identity to be taking it a bit too far. Maybe extremely unhealthy misanthropic ones would. But outside of cases like that, I cannot agree with such a sentiment. There are enough different groups out there for nearly anyone to find a comfortable place in without having to sacrifice anything about who you are.

tkae.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
well being some part of system, negates the individuality. I can imagine some very mature 4s being a part of a religious system, because this can be a great way, how they can finally feel the unity with themselves through some spiritual way, but in gerenal 4s are individualistic people, that needs to feel uniqe. Being apart of some big community, or system is not very natural for
4s.

Christianity (or whatever religion) is a philosophy and ideology, not an institution. The Church is the institution of the religion. The institution is what would negate the individuality, not the religion itself.

And even if it did, membership in a religious institution is a voluntary act, made through an individual choice. There's no point along the road where membership in a church is a negation of individuality.

I'm a Christian 4. I don't really belong to a church right now, but that isn't related to my personality nor my ideology.

W

WALMART

And even if it did, membership in a religious institution is a voluntary act, made through an individual choice. There's no point along the road where membership in a church is a negation of individuality.

I would stroke my beard long and hard at this assertion.

tkae.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would stroke my beard long and hard at this assertion.

Unless you live in a theocracy or during the Inquisition, it's a choice what you believe and who you seek out to associate with.