User Tag List

First 4567816 Last

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    I'm mad because my youtube subscribers are being banned from forums because they post my videos.

8's are not certain about their type, contrary to popular belief. 8's are self forgetting.
    the first sentence is a bit hard to believe, but eh...okay. I didn't say 8s in general as sure about their type. I said you try to act like you're really sure, that you're an 8 and everyone else who type you as 6 is wrong, but you're nagging your certainty by creating this thread.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Also, I suspect that when someone tells me what I am, I DO IT, I ACT IT OUT, so that I can test if its true or not by the objective reactions in other people.

So yeah, there was a little bit of, "RAWR I'M SCARY" going on when I first learned 8. But that's why ESTP's need to look at themselves in the mirror.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    i just don't even believe this.
    @Elfboy since you hang around there too. what say you?
    I wouldn't really know. most of my behavior on forums consists of Ne mind dumbing my thoughts all over the place, so I don't really keep up on stuff like this. :P
    however, I read through the bans/infractions recently and didn't see anything, so, as far as I know, there's not much evidence for it.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    the first sentence is a bit hard to believe, but eh...okay. I didn't say 8s in general as sure about their type. I said you try to act like you're really sure, that you're an 8 and everyone else who type you as 6 is wrong, but you're nagging your certainty by creating this thread.
    you could be right about that. I do kinda overcompensate for the nebulous void in my mind that tells me who I am.

I AM A WARRIOR, I AM A MAN!

a bit of projection. Anyway the point is I'm a lost child and I'm always asking people to tell me "what am I? how do I come off?" and people see this as an opportunity to tell me I'm less than what I actually am, and I am furious at the revelation that this is going on. does that make sense?

Its counterintuitive, but if someone told me I was terrifying several years ago, I'd have said, "alright, time to stop being terrifying and integrate to a 2." Only recently have I started to view myself differently. enfj friend tells me I act like gary busey, lmao.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

counterphobia only means they face their fear of being without support and guidance head on. they are lone wolfs. sometimes they are blustery but that's because they are scared. once you show them you are going to push back aggressively to their own aggression, they leave you alone and actually become scared of you.

I'm just a monster. *starts crying*

8w7's are agile minded gut types who act without thinking. Can be very wreckless.

I am so good at Se, that I use it to fuck with people for kicks. I slam chairs into desks of other students so that I can watch the scared reactions on their faces as they fear that their pencils will fall on the ground. I do parkour moves over my desk in the middle of class when I want a tissue, etc.
    none of that is cool at all. you should actually be embarrassed for yourself imo.

what are you trying to prove? and why? who values these things?

i do not see 8's that way at all. i don't see mean spirited "monsters" hell bent on proving their dominance over everyone. i see strength and protectiveness. someone compelled to carry the burdens of others to spare them. someone with a tough exterior that has that soft lil 2 soul child within.

i'm sure some are cooler than others tho.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

Anyone who argues with me is wrong. I empower people.
    Tyranny does not empower people.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

@Sanjuro
    holyrockthrower?
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

you could be right about that. I do kinda overcompensate for the nebulous void in my mind that tells me who I am.

a bit of projection. Anyway the point is I'm a lost child and I'm always asking people to tell me "what am I? how do I come off?" and people see this as an opportunity to tell me I'm less than what I actually am, and I am furious at the revelation that this is going on. does that make sense?

Its counterintuitive, but if someone told me I was terrifying several years ago, I'd have said, "alright, time to stop being terrifying and integrate to a 2." Only recently have I started to view myself differently. enfj friend tells me I act like gary busey, lmao.
    It does make sense and I can kind of relate...but if someone types you as 6 it does not mean he's telling you, you're less, than you are. Personality theories are not here to build up your self confidence, or to find some self esteem.. They are here to show you some of your characteristics. But I don't believe you as a type 8 is better than you as a type 6 as much as I don't believe someone who is an N is better, than someone who is an S, even though a lot of intuitive types built up their feelings of elity just based on this single letter. Saying I am 8, because I am better than 6 sounds like a terrible misunderstanding of the purpose of enneagram system.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    none of that is cool at all. you should actually be embarrassed for yourself imo.

what are you trying to prove? and why? who values these things?

i do not see 8's that way at all. i don't see mean spirited "monsters" hell bent on proving their dominance over everyone. i see strength and protectiveness. someone compelled to carry the burdens of others to spare them. someone with a tough exterior that has that soft lil 2 soul child within.

i'm sure some are cooler than others tho.
    yeah Idunno. I don't think manipulation and abstract mind games are very cool but ENFP's and ENTP's seem to do it to people all the time out of "experimentation." (Ne)

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

This whole bit seems rather circular. You need external validation for your identity but you know your identity so well that you always know when others are wrong, and it bothers you so much because there is validation you're not receiving...why is it that you need to put something (a true identity) into your void if it's already there? If you already know who you are, why are you so desperate for others to see it? Is it not enough for you to see it? I don't know what type this corresponds to, but what I see really prominently is a need to be seen. That could be consistent with knowing who you are, but it seems like in that case it would be more about mutually seeing, seeing other people while they are seeing you- having a connection, rather than focusing on yourself.

Personally I think you also are struggling to accept the dark sides of yourself; you are psychologically embracing it but there is still resistance, and so you need acceptance from others of your dark side so you can reassure yourself completely that you are ok.

/INFJ unsolicited psychoanalysis