User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

Results 31 to 40 of 164

  1. #31
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    Elfboy just changed his mind and said I'm a 7 in the mistyped members thread.
    I'm not going to sit here and debate this. You guys can sit here and listen to them all you want, or you can trust me when I say I know my own type more than they do.
    *shrugs*
    The point is, you will never find a straight answer in these forums about what something actually is, and other people take it upon themselves to ensure that people are something other than what they believe they are.
    not quite. I said I could see a 7 typing as possible, but that 6 was more likely.
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  2. #32
    Senior Member SubtleFighter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/so
    Posts
    260

    Default

    Here's a good 6 trait: we cut through bullshit . Trying to poke holes in everything can be very useful and lead to insight.

    DJ, I won't try to type you because I don't really believe in doing that over the Internet. But some things that you've said caught my eye:

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    Why do I have people following me across the internet challenging me and telling me I'm less than what I am?
    and

    Oh yeah? Scared of the banhammer are you? That must make you a 6! you little reactive 6! You like that shit?
    I'm wondering--why do you see being a 6 as being "less"? And in the second quote, you say "6" like it's an insult. The enneagram types ALL have positive aspects AND negative aspects to them. As a 6, I don't feel like that makes me less than 8s. Nor do I feel like 8s are less than me. I think it would be good to think about why you feel that being a 6 is inferior to being an 8, as a way to better understand yourself and others.

    Though it may seem that way, I'm not responding with any resentment over you thinking 6 is inferior--I just think it's really telling that you do.
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear."--Ambrose Redmoon

    . . . metamorphosing . . .

  3. #33
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Posts
    2,319

    Default

    smh. Its exhausting dealing with this.

    I've made my point.

  4. #34
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Posts
    2,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SubtleFighter View Post
    Here's a good 6 trait: we cut through bullshit . Trying to poke holes in everything can be very useful and lead to insight.

    DJ, I won't try to type you because I don't really believe in doing that over the Internet. But some things that you've said caught my eye:



    and



    I'm wondering--why do you see being a 6 as being "less"? And in the second quote, you say "6" like it's an insult. The enneagram types ALL have positive aspects AND negative aspects to them. As a 6, I don't feel like that makes me less than 8s. Nor do I feel like 8s are less than me. I think it would be good to think about why you feel that being a 6 is inferior to being an 8, as a way to better understand yourself and others.

    Though it may seem that way, I'm not responding with any resentment over you thinking 6 is inferior--I just think it's really telling that you do.
    idunno.

    I don't. I think someone else does though.

    I certainly see them as small energy.

  5. #35
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    if you find you dislike the type 6 description more than most that should tell you something.

    my ex boyfriend was an eight. he was not reactive. he was not hostile. he did not seem to have anger issues whatsoever. more than anything he seemed solid and secure and able to withstand any emotional fire thrown at him. like he would just absorb it and it would become calm and diffused and logical. he didn't get flustered by opposition and react defensively. he seemed to welcome and relish in it...like oh goodie! a challenge! let me flex my intellectual muscles in a debate please! but zero anger was present.

    like ever...i can't remember him ever being mad really.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  6. #36
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Posts
    2,319

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady X View Post
    if you find you dislike the type 6 description more than most that should tell you something.

    my ex boyfriend was an eight. he was not reactive. he was not hostile. he did not seem to have anger issues whatsoever. more than anything he seemed solid and secure and able to withstand any emotional fire thrown at him. like he would just absorb it and it would become calm and diffused and logical. he didn't get flustered by opposition and react defensively. he seemed to welcome and relish in it...like oh goodie! a challenge! let me flex my intellectual muscles in a debate please! but zero anger was present.

    like ever...i can't remember him ever being mad really.
    I don't hate the 6 description. Watch my vids on enneagram made simple and you'll see no sort of differentiation.

    have you met an 8w7? we are quite rare. I'm really very slow to anger. 8's in the reactive triad as well. do you think I lash out immediately?

    Lashing out immediately is something I actively work on. its a learned trait. I usually don't feel insulted until 30 minutes later.

    This is the internet. if I lash out immediately and "react" like a 6, how do you really know that's the case? This isn't instant messenger. you can't actually know if I'm responding immediately or not.

  7. #37
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7
    Posts
    2,319

    Default

    90% of the time in real life when someone insults me I just freeze and do nothing because I don't even realize I'm being insulted. then when I realize my feelings were hurt I say "hey wait" and the person is gone and its too late.

    this is text internet. there is no window of opportunity for the offending person to leave the scene.

  8. #38
    Senior Member mcgooglian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Silly DJ, 8s don't exist. Only a counter-phobic 6 would have a 4 page thread dedicated to this shit.
    Likes Cygnus liked this post

  9. #39
    mod love baby... Lady_X's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Posts
    18,086

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    I don't hate the 6 description. Watch my vids on enneagram made simple and you'll see no sort of differentiation.

    have you met an 8w7? we are quite rare. I'm really very slow to anger. 8's in the reactive triad as well. do you think I lash out immediately?

    Lashing out immediately is something I actively work on. its a learned trait. I usually don't feel insulted until 30 minutes later.

    This is the internet. if I lash out immediately and "react" like a 6, how do you really know that's the case? This isn't instant messenger. you can't actually know if I'm responding immediately or not.
    yeah my ex was 8w7.

    i don't know you well at all and am not claiming to know your etype but from i have seen and heard you say in threads you started you seem highly reactive and hostile.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

  10. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    1,153

    Default

    Oops, he's gone full retard. New video alert!


Similar Threads

  1. Why is there hatred in the world?
    By danseen in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-21-2013, 06:07 AM
  2. Why is there opposition to women in combat roles?
    By Survive & Stay Free in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 02-03-2013, 11:43 AM
  3. Why is there no telephone art?
    By Mole in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-03-2010, 01:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO