First 614151617 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Quote Originally Posted by infinite View Post
    Oh yes, love tigers.

Avatars, meh. Maybe one day I'll post one.

No, you can fuck off if you think MBTI ISTP must equal socionics SLI. You have not even bothered to check my profile, have you? It has my socionics type in there. Right there next to each of my posts too.

Your "near constant nuclear explosions" is you being manic with bullshit grandiose fantasies.
    oh you're an SLE? well shit. welcome aboard! I was assuming you were another SLI typing as ISTP come to tell me how little I know about everything... again. It happens at least once a month.

And hey, I'm allowed to have my grandiose fantasies. Without those i have nothing. So when you're done suckin muh dick you can eat muh ass.

My perfect girlfriend is someone who sits with me in a room and we talk about our imaginary kingdom, and then when that gets old we go have sex on top of mcdonalds.

Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    Napoleon was actually the original type-name for SEE.
    Yeah, but what does that prove? That whoever made the type names thought Napoleon was like that, it doesn't mean they had any authority on the guy.

I'm not really sure of his type myself, but I just read this romantic novella he wrote called "Clisson et Eugénie", and the character that is essentially Napoleon seems very NF sometimes. It ends with him writing a final letter to his unfaithful lover before essentially committing suicide in battle. Also, he doesn't choose the beautiful girl who is into him, he chooses the elusive shy girl who it took a special eye to see as beautiful and a certain quality to love. He wrote something to that effect, I zoned out a bit while reading. The story read like a crappy imitation of early Goethe.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    ~8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    It was one of the more controversial type profile names, which is why the more modern SEE celebrity name is now "Caesar" (even though SEE is commonly referred to as Napoleon in some places anyways), so it is plausible to think so.
    Where do you read about these things? Russian socionics sites or is there something new out there in English too?

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flame View Post
    oh you're an SLE? well shit. welcome aboard! I was assuming you were another SLI typing as ISTP come to tell me how little I know about everything... again. It happens at least once a month.

And hey, I'm allowed to have my grandiose fantasies. Without those i have nothing. So when you're done suckin muh dick you can eat muh ass.
    Ehh assumptions suck :P

Btw... I'm surprised to hear that you realize that "Without those i have nothing".

I'm not going to be your perfect girlfriend so I'm disregarding the sentence about your body parts

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Because unhealthy Eights get more focus than healthy Eights
    4w5 so/sp - 5w4 sx/so - 9w1 sp/sx
    Fi>Ne>Ni>Si>Ti >Fe>Te>Se
    Phlegmatic/Melancholic
    Sensitive
    Likes Showbread liked this post

MBTI
    yupp

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora James View Post
    same for any types or bastarized version of them that are so badly sterotyped that it's a bit of a joke
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so
    Likes Showbread liked this post

MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Aurora James View Post
    This. I really think there is probably an equal amount of bullshit and misconceptions about most of the types. The ones that seem to get the most just seem to be the bolder, more extroverted types (1s, 2s, 3s, 8s, etc.).
    Friends, waffles, work

"The problem is, when you depend on a substitute for love, you can never get enough" - Louis Cozolino

3w2 6w7 1w2
    *Gryffindor*

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

One of the more interesting threads I've read. I just recently discovered Enneagrams and this shed a lot of light on the type 8. I was wondering if anyone had any input on introverted type 8s, there isn't a lot of material out there

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Femi_fabio View Post
    One of the more interesting threads I've read. I just recently discovered Enneagrams and this shed a lot of light on the type 8. I was wondering if anyone had any input on introverted type 8s, there isn't a lot of material out there
    Wow. An INTJ 8w9. I've never seen another one. What kind of input are you looking for?
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Lol nice to know I not alone. I'm just looking for more descriptive information on how the introverted 8 would appear/ relate with others. Most, if not , all 8 descriptions you'll find describe the quintessential 8 extrovert (even though I learnt the 8 in introverts forces us to be more outgoing). Enneagram Explorations • View topic - SX/SO Introverted 8 Description This is the closest thing I've found to what I'm looking for. More variations of this would be helpful.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9

Quote Originally Posted by Femi_fabio View Post
    Lol nice to know I not alone. I'm just looking for more descriptive information on how the introverted 8 would appear/ relate with others. Most, if not , all 8 descriptions you'll find describe the quintessential 8 extrovert (even though I learnt the 8 in introverts forces us to be more outgoing). Enneagram Explorations • View topic - SX/SO Introverted 8 Description This is the closest thing I've found to what I'm looking for. More variations of this would be helpful.
    I definitely think that that the instinctual stacking really plays a role here. I'm a sp/sx so I'm going to be less extroverted, less risk taking and less outgoing, in general. I do agree that the 8 description leans more extroverted and it makes it hard to relate when you're introverted. But what I have always identified with are things like this;

Basic Desire: To protect themselves (to be in control of their own life and destiny). Want to be self-reliant, to prove their strength and resist weakness, to be important in their world, to dominate the environment, and to stay in control of their situation.
    Very much so and it dovetails right into being an SP.

Eights are willing to “take the heat,” knowing that any decision cannot please everyone. But as much as possible, they want to look after the interests of the people in their charge without playing favorites. They use their talents and fortitude to construct a better world for everyone in their lives.
    True. I know I can't please everyone but I am fair and I'm going to do the right thing for those who belong to me. I don't mean I own them but family, coworkers and so on, they are the people in my charge.

Although, to some extent, Eights fear physical harm, far more important is their fear of being disempowered or controlled in some way. Eights are extraordinarily tough and can absorb a great deal of physical punishment without complaint—a double-edged blessing since they often take their health and stamina for granted and overlook the health and well-being of others as well. Yet they are desperately afraid of being hurt emotionally and will use their physical strength to protect their feelings and keep others at a safe emotional distance. Beneath the tough façade is vulnerability, although it has been covered over by layer of emotional armor.
    Yes and when you have an NF in your life, they are the first people to complain about it/bring it up. Then I'm like - what are you over there babbling about? We 8's often don't even know it's happening until it's brought to our attention. Any of it. Is it a fault? Sure. But it's not done maliciously.

None of these are the typical outgoing 8 sorts of thing. And don't underestimate that 9 wing. A 8w9 is much different than a 8w7, in my experience.
    I like to rock n' roll all night and *part* of every day. I usually have errands... I can only rock from like 1-3.