User Tag List

First 51314151617 Last

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

@infinite

I define an Se 8 as an estp or esfp 8. So if you're a socionics SLI, you can fuck off basically. You're probably nothing like me and oblivious to my near constant nuclear explosions.

@small.wonder

when you say pushed, does it kinda feel like this? Socionics SLE's, regardless of enneagram, are known for their volitional force. Checkout halla for example. He's ESTP 7w8 and still gives off a kind of push.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

@Azure Flame

Napoleon wasn't a SLI, lol.

He was an LIE.

Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    @Azure Flame

Napoleon wasn't a SLI, lol.

He was an LIE.
    Napoleon was actually the original type-name for SEE.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

Quote Originally Posted by Alea_iacta_est View Post
    Do you think he was an SEE?

I reasoned he would be LIE-Ni.

Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    Do you think he was an SEE?

I reasoned he would be LIE-Ni.
    It was one of the more controversial type profile names, which is why the more modern SEE celebrity name is now "Caesar" (even though SEE is commonly referred to as Napoleon in some places anyways), so it is plausible to think so.

ndovjtjcaqidthi

It was one of the more controversial type profile names, which is why the more modern SEE celebrity name is now "Caesar" (even though SEE is commonly referred to as Napoleon in some places anyways), so it is plausible to think so.
    Yes it's plausible.

I have some trouble seeing Napoleon as SLI, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Aha View Post
    @yeghor Its you! Smoothest troll of all!

Is Grinch predatory enough in your opinion?

Welcome to the forum

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Woah, this would make me really happy if he was an SEE 8. It brings validity to what socionics says about Se doms questing to find their equal.

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flame View Post
    when you say pushed, does it kinda feel like this? Socionics SLE's, regardless of enneagram, are known for their volitional force. Checkout halla for example. He's ESTP 7w8 and still gives off a kind of push.
    Haha, I get along quite well with @Halla74 and have never felt like he was over pushy or controlling-- that said, I believe he's pretty healthy and leading with 7 makes a difference. I do feel what I referred to as "met" (strength for strength) by him though, the result of which is great respect (something I don't give out very freely).

I'm probably biased and conditioned about the feeling I get from 8's since my Dad is 8w7 and has "pushed" me my whole life. We have to have a debate about every freaking thing (and yes, I do play a part in that). From a young age I was the only one in my family who didn't really like being expected to fall in line without question. The "push" is (from 8's who love me) a "this is the best thing, so do it." or spewing total gut-based predictions or assertions about what's going on in a situation and disallowing any disagreement. My Dad is not a super healthy 8, though he does have his moments. When I get pushed, I push back if I detect beliggerance or assumed control over me. Even a female 8w7 friend of mine (who is healthier than my Dad) pushes my buttons by assuming I must agree with her or be wrong. 8's are not too intense for me at all, but the hyper element that 7 adds can throw me into exasperation. I do however follow both my friend's and my Dad's advice and direction if I feel they are correct (which they are quite a bit). The healthiest 8 I know (who is w9) still has a very solid presence, but is a far more humble and calm individual than the two 8's I've mentioned. He has still pushed me if he feels I'm wrong but not in the same way as the aforementioned 8's-- it's the being "met" thing. I'm not sure whether to chalk that up to health, wing or both.

Now I'm rambling, but I hope that illustrates how I see the push. Volitional force sounds right, though I don't know the socionics types of my friend or my Dad. I'd guess ISTx for my Dad's MBTI though. The "push" is partially the mastiff vibe of total confidence and control-- it's like quiet capability. I think introverted 8's have this a bit more than extroverted. The other part is of course this prodding kind of dialogue, carried out with the expectation of being obeyed/submitted to.
    Last edited by small.wonder; 07-02-2014 at 01:56 PM. Reason: Grammar, spelling and all that jazz.
    Find my Enneagram writing here. Also, I'd love for you to take my six question Enneagram surveyEnneagram survey!✨

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    ~8 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by yeghor View Post
    Type 8s seem to have a fascination for strong predatory animals.

Where's yours @infinite? Where's your avatar jpeg?
    Oh yes, love tigers.

Avatars, meh. Maybe one day I'll post one.

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Flame View Post
    @infinite

I define an Se 8 as an estp or esfp 8. So if you're a socionics SLI, you can fuck off basically. You're probably nothing like me and oblivious to my near constant nuclear explosions.
    No, you can fuck off if you think MBTI ISTP must equal socionics SLI. You have not even bothered to check my profile, have you? It has my socionics type in there. Right there next to each of my posts too.

Your "near constant nuclear explosions" is you being manic with bullshit grandiose fantasies.