User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 35

  1. #1
    Musician Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,229

    Default Anyone 4w5 so/sx?

    I seem to find nobody talking about this particular type with these instinctual variants. Is it a highly rare combination or what?

    Love to know if there any famous people who have this and any info you may have about these particular ones. I see so/sx with 4w3's but I have too many things that relate me with a 4w5.

  2. #2
    brainheart
    Guest

    Default

    @Forever,

    I have a good friend who is a 4w5 so/sx. He very much longs for friendship but is shy and extremely self conscious. When comfortable, though, he is incredibly engaging and considerate. He is a good friend to have.

    He pays attention to popular culture and tends toward being a social critic. He wants to be a film studies teacher.

    Allen Ginsberg is supposedly a 4w5 so/sx. I've also seen Charlie Kaufman mentioned as one.

    I don't think it's necessarily a rare type as far as 4w5s go. I could see them mistyping as sp/sx or sp/so because they tend to be rather shy and introverted. Social fours always seem rather six-ish to me- they seem to have more anxiety to me. High social anxiety.

  3. #3
    Musician Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,229

    Default

    @brainheart
    Oh that's awesome. I could see that. Hmm, interesting. As introverted as I am, I don't follow anything that too much promotes my own survival, although having material things are nice to have. I'm all about having passion in things, which can be bad sometimes.

  4. #4
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    I still don't think you're an INFJ.

  5. #5
    Musician Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,229

    Default

    You need to give me evidence bro.

  6. #6
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    You need to give me evidence bro.
    Well, just going by what I know about you from our convos I'd say you're more like @Honor who apparently is an ESFJ. Which makes a lot more sense to me than INFJ.

    And since this is about enneagram, I don't even think you're an E4 (Not sure where you're getting that 5 wing from either). You seem to be more of a 2w1, or less likely, a 2w3.

  7. #7
    girl with a pretty smile Honor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so
    Posts
    1,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saudade View Post
    Well, just going by what I know about you from our convos I'd say you're more like @Honor who apparently is an ESFJ. Which makes a lot more sense to me than INFJ.

    And since this is about enneagram, I don't even think you're an E4 (Not sure where you're getting that 5 wing from either). You seem to be more of a 2w1, or less likely, a 2w3.
    Forever? Oh yeah, he's definitely ENFP.
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

    thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

  8. #8
    Musician Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Saudade View Post
    Well, just going by what I know about you from our convos I'd say you're more like @Honor who apparently is an ESFJ. Which makes a lot more sense to me than INFJ.

    And since this is about enneagram, I don't even think you're an E4 (Not sure where you're getting that 5 wing from either). You seem to be more of a 2w1, or less likely, a 2w3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Honor View Post
    Forever? Oh yeah, he's definitely ENFP.
    @Saudade
    Okay, if you stereotyping me based on my religion, ESFJ sounds like a whole ton of sense. But, I disagree when it comes to myself..

    Let's talk each letter out:

    E - I'm an introvert and online I can highly be mistaken for an extrovert. It's easy to speak with the barrier out here. You can't judge on this because you never seen me in real life. I am quiet in large groups and I am quite mature around everyone, although I can be silly sometimes. Also, aren't INFJ's more mistaken as extroverts?

    S - Sensor's tend to see a black and white picture to everything and tend to "uphold" tradition. If you're thinking I am an S because my religion holds to a lot of old-fashioned values, I can only trust it because the spirit confirms it, for the majority of my life, I saw so many paths and roads to everything that this leads me to here. I believe there are more "grays" and I don't get along with many of the "traditional" Utah grown members, but because since I'm on a mission, I've learned to adapt to others. I have a very difficult time being with the majority of my companions.

    F - I love feelings in theory and I sometimes can be very compassionate to others, but sometimes but I let my Ti take over a lot because of the friends I grew up with, always skepticals about everything and the falsities I have found by my feelings has led me thinking more on Ti pointing towards a 5 wing.

    J - I'm a very weak judger, but I get highly irritated when plans aren't my way.

    I have a hard time with speech in real life because my head is in a slough of thoughts. I feel like I'm liked but always rejected at the same time.

    I shouldn't have to hide who I am to conform to a type to be properly known as an INFJ. INFJ's tend to have masks on too on any personality type. I'm also in the healthier levels than others here. I'm not so interested in death as much anymore haha.

    I am a four because I like doing everything my own way, and I don't like most leaders telling me what to do. Plus I never had on my tests anywhere on the lower numbers of the enneagram.
    @Honor Would you like to petition why I am an ENFP?

  9. #9
    girl with a pretty smile Honor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    3w2 so
    Posts
    1,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    @Saudade
    Okay, if you stereotyping me based on my religion, ESFJ sounds like a whole ton of sense. But, I disagree when it comes to myself..

    Let's talk each letter out:

    E - I'm an introvert and online I can highly be mistaken for an extrovert. It's easy to speak with the barrier out here. You can't judge on this because you never seen me in real life. I am quiet in large groups and I am quite mature around everyone, although I can be silly sometimes. Also, aren't INFJ's more mistaken as extroverts?

    S - Sensor's tend to see a black and white picture to everything and tend to "uphold" tradition. If you're thinking I am an S because my religion holds to a lot of old-fashioned values, I can only trust it because the spirit confirms it, for the majority of my life, I saw so many paths and roads to everything that this leads me to here. I believe there are more "grays" and I don't get along with many of the "traditional" Utah grown members, but because since I'm on a mission, I've learned to adapt to others. I have a very difficult time being with the majority of my companions.

    F - I love feelings in theory and I sometimes can be very compassionate to others, but sometimes but I let my Ti take over a lot because of the friends I grew up with, always skepticals about everything and the falsities I have found by my feelings has led me thinking more on Ti pointing towards a 5 wing.

    J - I'm a very weak judger, but I get highly irritated when plans aren't my way.

    I have a hard time with speech in real life because my head is in a slough of thoughts. I feel like I'm liked but always rejected at the same time.

    I shouldn't have to hide who I am to conform to a type to be properly known as an INFJ. INFJ's tend to have masks on too on any personality type. I'm also in the healthier levels than others here. I'm not so interested in death as much anymore haha.

    I am a four because I like doing everything my own way, and I don't like most leaders telling me what to do. Plus I never had on my tests anywhere on the lower numbers of the enneagram.
    @Honor Would you like to petition why I am an ENFP?
    I shouldn't have said definitely, I just get an ENFP notion from you.
    RobertCalifornia: TL thinks im black
    RobertCalifornia: shes my homegurl
    Hive: arent you
    SpankyMcfly: wait... you arent?

    thoughtlost: I am not really religious. I just like getting free stuff from churches.

  10. #10
    Musician Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,229

    Default

    I don't think I am ENFP (although I like the thought of it more than an ESFJ)

    It's easier to appear warmer here than in real life. Some people think I am quite cold on my exterior in real life, when I am mushy on my interior. In contrast, I don't really have Si or Fi. I get disembodiment sometimes because of the lack of it. I can sometimes can get also frustrated when I thought something way through, I'll have one path to take thanks to my Ni and the people in the group don't agree with it.
    @Saudade,

    Where do you get your textbook definition of INFJ?
    You may tell me here, private message, list of a website, etc. Because all the websites I look at INFJ make a whole lot of sense to me. o_O

    Is it because my enneagrams and instinctual variants are not too certain in these past times? I'm still debating on what my order is for my instinctual variants. All 3 make sense in their own little ways, but I tend to be messier so I don't think I am much of an sp. I am highly focused on individual people and they're ALWAYS on my mind. Creepy huh? :P

Similar Threads

  1. [sx] Are all so sx feminine?
    By Vilku in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 03-29-2013, 01:23 PM
  2. [so] So Sx's who live in a box society
    By Vilku in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-17-2013, 07:03 PM
  3. [so] So/Sx motivationals posters
    By Speed Gavroche in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 02:23 PM
  4. 4w5 so/sp or 5w4 sx/sp?
    By Silveresque in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-11-2011, 03:17 PM
  5. [so] Any so/sx people around here?
    By fidelia in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 11:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO