User Tag List

First 234

Quote Originally Posted by IndyAnnaJoan View Post
    I'm actually leaning towards the xNFP boat, too. Sorry. Based off this description, I feel a more Ne/Si or Si/Ne vibe. Many of the xNFP's I've known have a hard time with spontaneity because of their tertiary and inferior Si.

My other thought was ISFP. Your description for the sensors was very limited, and makes me think you don't fully understand what it means to be a sensor. You instead listed a very narrow description of Si. Se can often be more iconoclast. I also feel as though your description of Ti was more Fi/Se.

But this is solely based on what I've read here. I don't really know you on the forum to say otherwise.
    Yes, again I am sorry about the whole misunderstanding of sensors. I am a very imaginative person and am curious about the meanings of lot of things. What I mean by black and white is that I am not a very "sure" person. I look at all points of view and that is not very infj'ey in the sense I don't stick to my guns a lot. I am a very average nine. I consider myself barely an infj because of my judging is very weak. infp/enfp is off for me. I share a bit of it, but my fi is limited. Fe makes me uneasy. Everybody has their opinions. I will check isfp out though. For me, relationships > rules. I also am more of Se because when the rules get in the way I tune it out and move on not caring, having a bit of distaste for authority and am weak for complaining against them. I am a very myself person too, I love my kind of music and dislike unoriginal people.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI

Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    Yes, again I am sorry about the whole misunderstanding of sensors. I am a very imaginative person and am curious about the meanings of lot of things. What I mean by black and white is that I am not a very "sure" person. I look at all points of view and that is not very infj'ey in the sense I don't stick to my guns a lot. I am a very average nine. I consider myself barely an infj because of my judging is very weak. infp/enfp is off for me. I share a bit of it, but my fi is limited. Fe makes me uneasy. Everybody has their opinions. I will check isfp out though. For me, relationships > rules. I also am more of Se because when the rules get in the way I tune it out and move on not caring, having a bit of distaste for authority and am weak for complaining against them. I am a very myself person too, I love my kind of music and dislike unoriginal people.
    I think Fi often has difficulty picking sides because of their ability to see things from multiple views.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

Also Se too, because I do love material things, I want to be successful. I am into fashion and love nice homes.
    I look into perspective more often and I hardly trust my feelings. I can see myself being an infx but not an infp. I thought I was one for a long time. Infj's can be hard to be recognized, they can be mistaken for other types. especially enfp. I invite everyone to study up, because I continually am.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sx
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

im kinda the same as ur friend im realy confident but im realy in search for a real friend. and im somewhat shy to express it, its a hard struggle ... xD but im verry outgoing easy to talk to.
    I am to scared to tell people i dumped all my friends i have allot of "friends" but not real one`s you know.... I only think, i hope they do not think im a loser without friends .....
    i dont know i maybe get out of this struggle but its been a though time realizing i do not have real friends, when i had a struggle they did not help me at all or call me so i tested them.
    and they tend to stop calling or message me when i did not message them anymore.

MBTI
    INxP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

I'm 4w5 sx. I'm also an INTP, so