User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 35

  1. #21
    Musician Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,240

    Default

    All of those seem like they happened in point or another in my life. Which I guess would make sense.

    However the most of these all make sense to me in this order:Ni, Ti, Fe, Se

    However: Fi is something that I feel like can happen too.

  2. #22
    Musician Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    7,240

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nicolita View Post
    Alright, cool. I feel like that's usually something that a person's own instinct is best on. That's good to use as info when putting your puzzle together too.

    I still encourage you to look into the functions to help you narrow it down more. It's a little more precise to think about the theory first and then apply it to yourself second rather than describe yourself and try to fit that into a type from my POV. If you already know about them though, or aren't interested in that, that's totally cool too. That's just the approach I'd take if I were in your situation
    Wait, I'll try that!

  3. #23
    failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te
    Posts
    4,221

    Default

    Healthy INFJs...
    I ran into one with a borderline personality disorder and another that happened to have Aspergers. That tainted my view on INFJs.

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne
    Posts
    783

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    Healthy INFJs...
    I ran into one with a borderline personality disorder and another that happened to have Aspergers. That tainted my view on INFJs.
    I don't get it, having Asperger's doesn't mean you're unhealthy.

  5. #25
    failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te
    Posts
    4,221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    I don't get it, having Asperger's doesn't mean you're unhealthy.
    I think the individual was overly sensitive and since people with Asperger's have bad experience with society in general. I think it made him a bit edgy, unfortunately.

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne
    Posts
    783

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    I think the individual was overly sensitive and since people with Asperger's have bad experience with society in general. I think it made him a bit edgy, unfortunately.
    He sounds lovely! Well, it does depend in which way he was edgy.

  7. #27
    failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te
    Posts
    4,221

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noll View Post
    He sounds lovely! Well, it does depend in which way he was edgy.
    I guess it could be because I am INTJ and my interaction with him didn't end well. He was ranting later on the things that I said. I was trying to make friends, but it backfired in my face.

    I don't think INFJ and INTJ get along at all.

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne
    Posts
    783

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    I guess it could be because I am INTJ and my interaction with him didn't end well. He was ranting later on the things that I said. I was trying to make friends, but it backfired in my face.

    I don't think INFJ and INTJ get along at all.
    That's probably true. I tend to get along with people whom others usually don't get along with, I've noticed.

  9. #29
    Blind Guardian Haven's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    ESFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3 so/sp
    Socionics
    ESFj Ti
    Posts
    1,076

    Default

    Peter Murphy is

    {The Diplomat}
    Slytherpuff
    s|L|OAx
    Meow.

  10. #30
    Senior Member IndyGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SEI
    Posts
    2,399

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Forever View Post
    @Saudade
    Okay, if you stereotyping me based on my religion, ESFJ sounds like a whole ton of sense. But, I disagree when it comes to myself..

    Let's talk each letter out:

    E - I'm an introvert and online I can highly be mistaken for an extrovert. It's easy to speak with the barrier out here. You can't judge on this because you never seen me in real life. I am quiet in large groups and I am quite mature around everyone, although I can be silly sometimes. Also, aren't INFJ's more mistaken as extroverts?

    S - Sensor's tend to see a black and white picture to everything and tend to "uphold" tradition. If you're thinking I am an S because my religion holds to a lot of old-fashioned values, I can only trust it because the spirit confirms it, for the majority of my life, I saw so many paths and roads to everything that this leads me to here. I believe there are more "grays" and I don't get along with many of the "traditional" Utah grown members, but because since I'm on a mission, I've learned to adapt to others. I have a very difficult time being with the majority of my companions.

    F - I love feelings in theory and I sometimes can be very compassionate to others, but sometimes but I let my Ti take over a lot because of the friends I grew up with, always skepticals about everything and the falsities I have found by my feelings has led me thinking more on Ti pointing towards a 5 wing.

    J - I'm a very weak judger, but I get highly irritated when plans aren't my way.

    I have a hard time with speech in real life because my head is in a slough of thoughts. I feel like I'm liked but always rejected at the same time.

    I shouldn't have to hide who I am to conform to a type to be properly known as an INFJ. INFJ's tend to have masks on too on any personality type. I'm also in the healthier levels than others here. I'm not so interested in death as much anymore haha.

    I am a four because I like doing everything my own way, and I don't like most leaders telling me what to do. Plus I never had on my tests anywhere on the lower numbers of the enneagram.
    @Honor Would you like to petition why I am an ENFP?
    I'm actually leaning towards the xNFP boat, too. Sorry. Based off this description, I feel a more Ne/Si or Si/Ne vibe. Many of the xNFP's I've known have a hard time with spontaneity because of their tertiary and inferior Si.

    My other thought was ISFP. Your description for the sensors was very limited, and makes me think you don't fully understand what it means to be a sensor. You instead listed a very narrow description of Si. Se can often be more iconoclast. I also feel as though your description of Ti was more Fi/Se.

    But this is solely based on what I've read here. I don't really know you on the forum to say otherwise.
    "I don't know a perfect person.
    I only know flawed people who are still worth loving."
    -John Green

Similar Threads

  1. [sx] Are all so sx feminine?
    By Vilku in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 03-29-2013, 01:23 PM
  2. [so] So Sx's who live in a box society
    By Vilku in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-17-2013, 07:03 PM
  3. [so] So/Sx motivationals posters
    By Speed Gavroche in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 02:23 PM
  4. 4w5 so/sp or 5w4 sx/sp?
    By Silveresque in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-11-2011, 03:17 PM
  5. [so] Any so/sx people around here?
    By fidelia in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 11:54 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO