Thread: 7w6 retardation

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by NKC View Post
    Which means what? I don't know! I'm not here to troll. Everyone who gets to know me well, concludes infj based on the functions. Not the stereotype. Seriously. I was just looking for fresh perspective and typology forums are like my ONLY outlet when I feel comfortable just being me.

I didn't mean for people to get all bent out of shape.
    My inventory will give you a fresh perspective since there is no other like it.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    258 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by the state i am in View Post
    i'm still waiting to see a 6w7 that truly makes sense to me. i have a different perspective than some where i don't think your type is based on a sense of which is the "stronger" type. i think it has to do with which is the first in your individuation process, which comes about during puberty. your second is what kicks in in late adolescence, in the transition to adulthood, around 18-20ish.
    okay. fair enough. I'll think about what you're saying. J grammar? would it be okay for me to ask for you to clarify that?

I tend to write in a few styles actually. so what would your conclusion be then? if you read my prose, or comic silly stuff, or direct diplomatic approach. so far, I've been writing more or less how I speak (casually). I'm terrible at grammar and tend to be the queen of run on sentences, lol! Is that the type of grammar you're referring to? because honestly, I don't know many INFJ's that are grammar Nazi's. but that's been a limited experience online I suppose.
    There'd be no method if there were no madness ...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    258 sx/so

@Mal+

well now you realize you're building up the anticipation for something spectacular here.
    I hope you're prepared to meet the expectation you're proposing LOL! :p

btw. nice avatar.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    258 sx/so

@Mal+

well now you realize you're building up the anticipation for something spectacular here.

btw. nice avatar.

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

@Mal+

btw. nice avatar.
    Thanks! Now I have no choice but to PM my inventory to you.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    258 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    Thanks! Now I have no choice but to PM my inventory to you.
    Got it. Transferred to word to work on. I take it you're willing to read the answers and give me your take?

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Got it. Transferred to word to work on. I take it you're willing to read the answers and give me your take?
    I'll PM your results to you based on what you send to me.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    258 sx/so

Okay, will do. Thank you much! (why can't you "like" posts here?) nonetheless. your post is. liked. :p

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Okay, will do. Thank you much! (why can't you "like" posts here?) nonetheless. your post is. liked. :p
    We down-voted "liking" here. I would prefer to see a gender icon beneath the avatar.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    258 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    We down-voted "liking" here. I would prefer to see a gender icon beneath the avatar.
    yes yes. I completely understand. Making sure a person has a penis and is being honest about not having a vagina, is very important indeed. I'm very sure no one would ever think to put an opposing sex if they felt like it. we're all honest and such when it comes to the subject matter of genitals .. totally get it. It's very logical and very very important.

sorry. I'm just teasing. I'm reminded of the dating site I was on for awhile. one of the people wanted a pic (other than the profile one) so that he would know I was a woman. I said, well, how about a phone call. he said no, he would prefer a pic. I thought, I could just send any pic off the net. that makes no sense?! and if you heard my voice .. there is NO way in hell my voice has an adams apple! LOL!! :p

anyways. I think it's kinda cute you guys DISLIKED, the LIKE button. Personally ... I would have went for making a persons AGE mandatory. ya know, it's a LOT less likely someone can crawl under your skin once you've realized they're just a prepubescent BOY. ...
    you know what I mean? (not saying YOU are. but really. see it from my perspective).

I'm half way done. I'll finish later because it's late. but I must admit, now I'm all ready to switch my type! I can't relate to the ISFP description at all but hey!!! This typology is SERIOUS business eh? because of course, knowing our types means we can't transcend our weaknesses thus maintaining the image for appropriate (and approved) intellectual discourse. would you not agree?

This forum has been nothing shy of, amusing. I'm intrigued enough to stick around and find out who is who. lol!