• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 6] SX phobic 6?

PimpinMcBoltage

Enneagram
In my mind a Sexual first type six would be in the most negative terms possible, would be a whiny bitch. They are generally the braver of the three on their own two feet, but they bitch all the time.

Nothing wrong with being that sort of person, I'm like that quite a god damn lot but that is the first thing on my mind. What would be a more objective version of this, and also tell me about what you think would be more apt for a sexual phobic 6.

I know it's a horrible example though, but most other thoughts just leave me sort of blank about the whole thing.

CheshireCat

MBTI Type
GOO
Enneagram
A really sexy whiny bitch, since their SX instinct is cultivating strength and beauty.

S

Stansmith

Female phobic Sx/Sp 6s are like psuedo 4s or 9w8s. They're not in people's faces 24/7, but they don't take BS either.

A male Sx-first phobic 6 would be like Christopher Moltisanti from the Sopranos.