• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 7] The Wisdom of the Enneagram Seven

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Whoa, yah...you've gots to be careful in that kind of typological situation.

I know right. Well he's definitely an Fe-Dom with 7 in his tritype. I can see that oozing from him. It's too obvious.

On a side note: I've finished my outline. I can party now :)

Starry

I know right. Well he's definitely an Fe-Dom with 7 in his tritype. I can see that oozing from him. It's too obvious.

On a side note: I've finished my outline. I can party now :)

Party like a 7

MBTI Type
*NF*
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is me after my friend tells a bad joke that he wants me to laugh at, or get:

tumblr_nqx6g80b001ur0wybo2_500.gif

Am I the only one who feels that way?

If it is a friend I'll probably laugh even if the joke is "bad" or does not really make sense. Then I'll tell him in private he/she is an "asshole" :D

If it is really rude, racist or sexist I'll wonder if that person deserves to still be my friend and question him/her about the joke.

As said Docteur Freud : "Behind any joke there is a part of truth"

So I'm tolerant about jokes and it often comes from a good intention which is to make you smile or...

to play the fool...which is finally the same.

If a person behaves that way without being my friend, even if it is a person I know that will be much more different.

I'm a 7 and I love to be surrounded by 7 too, but more generally speaking I love people who feel well in their skin. And not all 7 do !!!!!

The ones that are annoying are the egoistical self-center beats, noisy and even nosey, but those .....are not part of my surrounding.

obama_vs_sarkozy.jpg

Let's see now how you like this one....:hi:

Some 7 are very rude just because "they wanna make you laugh" (their excuse!), so that they (unconsciously) avoid the contact with their own feelings (& fears) and if possible yours,

which is a childish and totally egoistical trait. It happened to me yesterday with a man who answered me when I told him to fuck off "I just wanted to check your sense of humour".

I immediately answered : "Try to get to know people before to think you are allowed to give them shit". I'm always proud of myself when I make my limits be respected :dry::cowboy:

He was apparently not angry with me so... I can guess it was not the first time that kind of

answer got into his face.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I got mistaken for an undergrad in class today. I'm not sure if it's because I look young or because I sound like a ditz ... but I strongly suspect it's the latter. I BLAME MY 7 FIX.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I got mistaken for an undergrad in class today. I'm not sure if it's because I look young or because I sound like a ditz ... but I strongly suspect it's the latter. I BLAME MY 7 FIX.

I purposely sound like a ditz any time my mouth open.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
In other news, here is an early medieval sample (c. 7th century) of an appropriate love letter/betrothal contract.

"Letter to a betrothed. With affectionate love and insatiable longing, I, in God’s name [X], to my sweet friend [Y], most gentle and in all things best beloved, and greatly desirable to me. I send you greetings so that you may be moved to joy and know through them how much our heart is full. And these greetings travel among clouds; the sun and the moon bring them to you. When I lie down, you are in my mind. And when I sleep, I always dream of you. Be well during the day, and may you pass through sweet nights, and have your friend always in mind, and do not consign him to oblivion, because I do not act so towards you. You think one thought, and I another, by which means we fulfil longing. May He who reigns in heaven and provides all things give you to me before I die."

How great is that??? :wubbie: :wubbie: :wubbie:

Though perhaps more suited to an enneagram 4 thread than this one. Especially that last line ... the eternal plaint of the 4, hahaha.

Starry

"Do all you can to insure people underestimate you"

^^this is an obvious power position and part of the wisdom :wink:

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This happens to me as well, way too often. :hug:

*not supposed to be here*

Starry

In other news, here is an early medieval sample (c. 7th century) of an appropriate love letter/betrothal contract.

"Letter to a betrothed. With affectionate love and insatiable longing, I, in God’s name [X], to my sweet friend [Y], most gentle and in all things best beloved, and greatly desirable to me. I send you greetings so that you may be moved to joy and know through them how much our heart is full. And these greetings travel among clouds; the sun and the moon bring them to you. When I lie down, you are in my mind. And when I sleep, I always dream of you. Be well during the day, and may you pass through sweet nights, and have your friend always in mind, and do not consign him to oblivion, because I do not act so towards you. You think one thought, and I another, by which means we fulfil longing. May He who reigns in heaven and provides all things give you to me before I die."

How great is that??? :wubbie: :wubbie: :wubbie:

Though perhaps more suited to an enneagram 4 thread than this one. Especially that last line ... the eternal plaint of the 4, hahaha.

7 sx though... I'm still choked-up. And my heart hurts a little. And my stomach is slightly queasy.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
7 sx though... I'm still choked-up. And my heart hurts a little. And my stomach is slightly queasy.

Normally, I would be prepared to examine something paragraph minimum and heartfelt from you. But from the words you've given there, I know you went on a restroom break.

Starry

Normally, I would be prepared to examine something paragraph minimum and heartfelt from you. But from the words you've given there, I know you went on a restroom break.

Restroom break? Please.

I was just running aimlessly in a fit through the Moors in my pajamas which is actually like a really pretty long gown - thank you.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Restroom break? Please.

I was just running aimlessly in a fit through the Moors in my pajamas which is actually like a really pretty long gown - thank you.

Am I right?

a.

tumblr_mz9cjoqFgP1s4xvypo1_500.gif

(b.)

2hWYyC.gif

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
WRITTEN IN STONE.

2iuz4u9.jpg

Starry

“TO BE HOPEFUL in bad times is not just foolishly romantic. It is based on the fact that human history is a history not only of cruelty, but also of compassion, sacrifice, courage, kindness.
What we choose to emphasize in this complex history will determine our lives. If we see only the worst, it destroys our capacity to do something. If we remember those times and places—and there are so many—where people have behaved magnificently, this gives us the energy to act, and at least the possibility of sending this spinning top of a world in a different direction.
And if we do act, in however small a way, we don’t have to wait for some grand utopian future. The future is an infinite succession of presents, and to live now as we think human beings should live, in defiance of all that is bad around us, is itself a marvelous victory.”

― Howard Zinn

Dr Mobius

Biting Shards
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I keep forgetting to put this here. It is quite possible the most EFP e7 story ever told.