• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 7] The Wisdom of the Enneagram Seven

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Instead of the Enthusiast, my title for type 7 would be The Whore of Babylon. I think it fitting with their ability to slut it up (both literal & metaphor) in various aspects of life.

this line made me feel many good feelings. thank you.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
When your lemon tree dies, plant a weed tree.
You'll make a hell of a lot more money.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If I could...I would like this poetry more than once.

Yeah, true.
Although my mind seems shallow, I've now given it some depth.
I've built a 20ft deep swimming pool where the foreclosure sign used to be.
It's big, but it's near the house that's almost finished.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Since I am finally free of a very horrible old man, I have been campaigning for Bernie Sanders. He is the best.

I'm not sure what else to say.
[MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION]

Starry

...I am finally free of a very horrible old man...
@Starry

dnews-files-2013-05-drinking-champagne-improves-memory-660-jpg.jpg

fireworks.jpg

Duffy

this line made me feel many good feelings. thank you.

Ha. My good friend had the same reaction when I called him this. I was frustrated with his lack of discipline. He was always being taken advantaged of and complaining about it.

His reluctance to sit with bad feelings struck me as kind of messed up, sad.

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Ha. My good friend had the same reaction when I called him this. I was frustrated with his lack of discipline. He was always being taken advantaged of and complaining about it.

His reluctance to sit with bad feelings struck me as kind of messed up, sad.

I agree. It's very sad. The world is just...really fucking sad, you know? That's why I believe it's important to squeeze out a little bit of goodness every now and then, you know? Else we'd always be really fucking depressed or pissed off and that's just not a good place to be stuck, you know? Life's so short. So painful. So ugly. Sometimes it feels like it would be easier to give in to the darkness.

But that's just it. That right there...that's the reason why you gotta fight.

Because if you don't? I mean, what else is there? What else are we living for?

Like, wtf is the point?

You know?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I agree. It's very sad. The world is just...really fucking sad, you know? That's why I believe it's important to squeeze out a little bit of goodness every now and then, you know? Else we'd always be really fucking depressed or pissed off and that's just not a good place to be stuck, you know? Life's so short. So painful. So ugly. Sometimes it feels like it would be easier to give in to the darkness.

But that's just it. That right there...that's the reason why you gotta fight.

Because if you don't? I mean, what else is there? What else are we living for?

Like, wtf is the point?

You know?

Hawthorne

corona
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

So I want to thank you for posting this because it lead me to this interesting little thing:

And now I feel like I just watched 7 different blockbusters from the past decade in ~5 minutes and my thoughts and emotions are fluxing in all kinds of ways?

I'm...going to need some time to process this.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The 749 description is so saccharine. Like I'm some donut-eared angel. :chillpill:

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Do you like those videos, [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION]? I find the Fauvres' information very useful and relatable but there's something about the presentation in those videos that turns me off so I've never actually been able to watch one AND pay attention at the same time.

Starry

Do you like those videos, [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION]? I find the Fauvres' information very useful and relatable but there's something about the presentation in those videos that turns me off so I've never actually been able to watch one AND pay attention at the same time.

I don't feel mine is self-congratulatory enough which is hugely disappointing.

No, I feel the same way as you. To me I'm just hearing a bunch of sounds that I can't really make sense of...but posted them in case some poor soul whose life is being ruined touched by the seven might.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This is me after my friend tells a bad joke that he wants me to laugh at, or get:

tumblr_nqx6g80b001ur0wybo2_500.gif

Am I the only one who feels that way?

Starry

This is me after my friend tells a bad joke that he wants me to laugh at, or get:

tumblr_nqx6g80b001ur0wybo2_500.gif

Am I the only one who feels that way?

If I had friends that told bad jokes and expected me to laugh at them then "Yes." That would be my face. Although I would include a "dude, that wasn't even remotely funny" to go along with the expression.

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
If I had friends that told bad jokes and expected me to laugh at them then "Yes." That would be my face. Although I would include a "dude, that wasn't even remotely funny" to go along with the expression.

I just let my face tell it all xD He's an ExFJ, he should get it lol.