• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 7] The Wisdom of the Enneagram Seven

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The truth of it is though is that sexual sevens are often some of the most non-sexual of them all. What you describe sounds right to me.

What about social 7s? so/sx, especially?

Also, is it ever a good idea to tell a panicking 7w6 that everything will be all right? Or is that just a lazy shortcut that will do them more harm than good? How does one respond constructively to a hyperreactive 6-wing?

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

According to Naranjo, they're the goody-two-shoes who want to be admired for being socially perfect or something like that.

According to Maitri, they're more about sacrificing their independence for social ideals and responsibilities to their social surroundings. I think Riso and Hudson said something similar.

Theorists have different ideas about social 7s (and other subtypes like sexual 2s). That's why I prefer to keep the core enneagram type and the instinctual variant independent from each other. :shrug: I resonate most with 7 and so/sx. Trying to mix them usually leads to confusion. It can work and is useful to consider but idk about me. But Starry also still thinks I'm sx/so I think. But now that I've stuck with 728 I recall her saying she'd consider so/sx. I wonder where she still stands with that. :D

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
According to Naranjo, they're the goody-two-shoes who want to be admired for being socially perfect or something like that.

According to Maitri, they're more about sacrificing their independence for social ideals and responsibilities to their social surroundings. I think Riso and Hudson said something similar.

Theorists have different ideas about social 7s (and other subtypes like sexual 2s). That's why I prefer to keep the core enneagram type and the instinctual variant independent from each other. :shrug: I resonate most with 7 and so/sx. Trying to mix them usually leads to confusion. It can work and is useful to consider but idk about me. But Starry also still thinks I'm sx/so I think. But now that I've stuck with 728 I recall her saying she'd consider so/sx. I wonder where she still stands with that. :D

From my understanding, social 7s aren't necessarily these group loving people pleasers ... they just have these urges to do good and be right that they rarely end up acting on in the end because it's a pain in the ass ... so it's all like "I have this awesome idea I want to share with you" and "This is what I am going to do because it is right" but underneath all of that there's a clear tone of regret, like they feel that they will never like what's good for them ... in fact, they will dislike it. So more often than not, they let their enthusiasm for doing the right thing carry them so far, then let the enthusiasm that things will work out without effort carry them a little further ... then fall off the wagon somewhere along the line and don't even notice until everything goes to shit.

IDK about you, Chanaynay, but I'll keep an eye on ya. :wink:

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I spent some time today reading up on the Socionics Ni types, Betas and Gammas; and if I'm looking at it from the frame of reference where their functions correspond to or at least lend insight into the JCF, I can see how NiFe 7s would work. Not many of them, but it's not so counterintuitive as many think. :yes:

Luv Deluxe

Step into my office.
MBTI Type
NiSe
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I honestly wasn't going anywhere other than where I went with that. Early on here, like when I first arrived, there weren't all that many of us that were into the enneagram. In many ways, I feel it was a small sub set of members that sorta worked through all of this together literally learning the enneagram from each other. Today there are so many more knowledgeable individuals that have joined...but misinformation still abounds. A highly popular myth... which prevents true sexual sevens from recognizing they are sexual sevens...while simultaneously creating a handful of super sexy non-seven mistypes is: gluttony + sexual dominance = nymphomaniac

^^This is why I would advise the impressionable Magic Qwan to never, ever list his type as sx/sp in spite of the likelihood he probably is one. He gets challenged enough on ENFP and 7 as it is.

The truth of it is though is that sexual sevens are often some of the most non-sexual of them all. What you describe sounds right to me.

Okay, yeah. I remember talking about this in a thread some time ago - can't remember whose thread it was, but the general consensus there among many of the posters seemed to be that one shouldn't seriously consider themselves an sx-dom without the symptoms of being a hopeless romantic or being literally sexually driven in some disproportionate sense. I kept insisting that the instinct could take or leave actual relationships with people, depending on how it manifests; it's mostly about that energy, that moth-to-the-flame attraction to pretty much anything that captivates the person, sexual or not.

I get a little bummed out when I see the sexual instinct described as the "one-on-one" instinct, because I think it reinforces the idea that we are focusing all of our energy on mating in a very concrete sense. It frames the instinct around people, not the everything that it can be.

It was just the word "virginal" that threw me; I don't see myself that way, but that's me, and it's probably independent of my instinct. One could be an sx-dom 7 and be quite sexual with their chosen people, but I don't think it's...required, and to assume that it is creates a sort of false stereotype. I think we're on the same page.

I once read an article that described the sx/sp stacking as "the Hungry Ghost," which I liked in spite of its depressing implications. It does have the potential to be a darker, more conflicted stacking, I think. The "hunger" described there meshes nicely with the Seven vice, but conjures a slightly different image. One that still works, but seems less like a nymphomaniac running from club to club with reckless abandon.

It resonates with me, too. I get frustrated by "the tease," though.
Merging with that 'hobby' is the beginning, but you never feel close enough.

YES! This. A thousand times, this.

Starry

And you think I'm sx/so? :D

haha... I like how you are currently typed but I have never seen you behave in *the myth* way...or in a way that would cause me to doubt 7 sx based on any kind of extreme sexual behavior.

Like, I've seen people that either claim to be sexual sevens themselves or ex's of supposed sexual sevens talk about multiple partners...multiple partners at the same time...all kinds of freaky shit...and that in reality creeps us out. We're kinda living, breathing Jane Austin novels really when it comes to these kinds of things. Over-idealizing romance and other. Sex everyday yes. Sex everyday with the neighbor and the soccer coach and the pizza delivery guy and the... hell no.

Starry

Also, is it ever a good idea to tell a panicking 7w6 that everything will be all right? Or is that just a lazy shortcut that will do them more harm than good? How does one respond constructively to a hyperreactive 6-wing?

7 so/sx are massive sluts.

^^omg that is a joke.

I'm thinking about the response thing...

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
haha... I like how you are currently typed but I have never seen you behave in *the myth* way...or in a way that would cause me to doubt 7 sx based on any kind of extreme sexual behavior.

So you've accepted so/sx for me? :thinking: What about social 7 works for me? Or is it just that so/sx itself is more fitting?

Like, I've seen people that either claim to be sexual sevens themselves or ex's of supposed sexual sevens talk about multiple partners...multiple partners at the same time...all kinds of freaky shit...and that in reality creeps us out. We're kinda living, breathing Jane Austin novels really when it comes to these kinds of things. Over-idealizing romance and other. Sex everyday yes. Sex everyday with the neighbor and the soccer coach and the pizza delivery guy and the... hell no.

I relate to this too. :blush: I spend a lot of time thinking about all the cute things I want to do in a relationship - traveling, exploring, movie nights, leisure days, dancing, all that good stuff. I'm a total hopeless romantic...currently with emphasis on the "hopeless". *agonizing pain* haha :cry:

But yeah, I'm also as monogamous as it gets imo. I wish I could claim I'm kinky enough to be in a 3-way but...no I can't lol.

Not saying I am sx/so - just agreeing with the points you're making. :yes:

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I remember talking about this in a thread some time ago - can't remember whose thread it was, but the general consensus there among many of the posters seemed to be that one shouldn't seriously consider themselves an sx-dom without the symptoms of being a hopeless romantic or being literally sexually driven in some disproportionate sense.

I get a little bummed out when I see the sexual instinct described as the "one-on-one" instinct, because I think it reinforces the idea that we are focusing all of our energy on mating in a very concrete sense. It frames the instinct around people, not the everything that it can be.

haha i totally didn't see this and i described myself as just that. :D a hopeless romantic

Yeah, I think the instinct that is actually framed around people is the social instinct. whereas with sexual, it's your chemistry with not just a person but basically anything. the whole sex drive thing is absolute BS. i know an ISTJ 1w9 sp/so...and his sex drive is through the roof haha. i actually think sp-doms are probably more likely to be aware of a demanding sex drive since they're so much about autonomy - they need to know what their body and self wants.

i thought i could try speaking eloquently for a discussion like this but that idea is long gone...

Luv Deluxe

Step into my office.
MBTI Type
NiSe
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Hey, that pizza delivery guy was sextacular, okay?!

:ninja:

Actually, the closest thing I've felt to...the above...is the wandering eye syndrome that sets in if I'm in a relationship and unhappy. It's happened in every one of my relationships until now, but I've never actually cheated or dropped everything to go out and make mad, mad love to the neighbor, soccer coach, and pizza delivery guy. It was just the pizza delivery guy, just the once. I swear.

However, I have finally been with someone for over a year and I love him very, very much. It's a kind of love that at last feels real, visceral, and complete; it does feel like an idealized love, one that could consume me. I feel that instinctual charge with him, the want to be impossibly close to him when we cuddle and such. So there is that. :blush:

haha i totally didn't see this and i described myself as just that. :D a hopeless romantic

Yeah, I think the instinct that is actually framed around people is the social instinct. whereas with sexual, it's your chemistry with not just a person but basically anything. the whole sex drive thing is absolute BS. i know an ISTJ 1w9 sp/so...and his sex drive is through the roof haha. i actually think sp-doms are probably more likely to be aware of a demanding sex drive since they're so much about autonomy - they need to know what their body and self wants.

i thought i could try speaking eloquently for a discussion like this but that idea is long gone...

Hahahaha, I noticed. Thanks a lot. :laugh:

Nah, I think sx-doms can be hopeless romantics, but problems arise when such labels become fixtures of the sexual definition. It skews the focus of all of that overwhelming energy, pouring it into one specific area of life. Plus, people can desperately seek a mate for reasons that having nothing to do with intensity or chemistry, and everything to do with fitting into their social groups.

I know a lot of sp-doms who are highly sexual people in the literal sense, too. There's probably something to that, and being physical, material, and present are no doubt helpful there.

Starry

If 6 just momentarily flipped-out I think it's okay to remind the 7 that everything will be ok. If you're noticing a pattern though...

Because 7s are so often blind to their own issues/pain...over-reaction that occurs quite frequently may be a sign there's something they are unknowingly side-stepping that needs to be addressed. Here to say "everything will be fine" may merely be redundant as that is where they are headed anyway. The reaction is a frustration in a way to not feeling everything's going to be fine and they may need that feeling. IOW, they will return to positive outlook all on their own without your encouragement...

I think in these instances it may, in fact, be more helpful to keep them sober if that makes sense.

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

oooh i just saw this. O: *chimes in as designated type you're wondering about*

If 6 just momentarily flipped-out I think it's okay to remind the 7 that everything will be ok.

yes, especially as i've come of age and my 6 wing has started to become more prominent compared to my younger self where i was just e7ing it up all the time. sometimes i'll have stress and anxiousness sitting in my mind and i have to unload my thoughts to a friend and when they say "oh i'm sure that will be fine" or "yeah everything will work out" it does provide me reassurance because it reinforces to me that it's not just me e7 self hoping that things will work out but that it's also likely by external parameters that things will work out.

i can't truly speak for your friend, but if we are the same enneagram/instinctual variant then i can say it's likely that whenever we approach you with a problem we're always looking for a positive response. if it's something you have experience with, i want a rationalization about WHY things will work out. if it's something you don't know about, i want reassurance that from a third party POV that things should seem fine. if i get an "i don't know" response - that's only going to make me even more anxious. and if you think that things are going to make a negative turn, then you should also be prepared to offer some kind of advice on how to fix the situation rather than just let it sit with me. that will make me anxious too and i'll inevitably seek out someone else's advice.

If you're noticing a pattern though...

Because 7s are so often blind to their own issues/pain...over-reaction that occurs quite frequently may be a sign there's something they are unknowingly side-stepping that needs to be addressed. Here to say "everything will be fine" may merely be redundant as that is where they are headed anyway. The reaction is a frustration in a way to not feeling everything's going to be fine and they may need that feeling. IOW, they will return to positive outlook all on their own without your encouragement...

I think in these instances it may, in fact, be more helpful to keep them sober if that makes sense.

but yeah. the whole "everything will be fine" thing e7 can think of anyway. if it's a reoccurring theme i'm coming to someone about, my internal response to "everything will be fine" is "i know that, but do you have anything else to say that i haven't already thought of?" in that scenario, i need someone to throw me a curve ball.

senza tema

nunc rosa cras fex
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If 6 just momentarily flipped-out I think it's okay to remind the 7 that everything will be ok. If you're noticing a pattern though...

Yeah ... my issue is mainly this .... I have a certain, very specific type that I am absurdly attracted to. Namely, the contemplative, tortured flavor of 4-fixed 7w6. I have come to accept by now that for some reason, I will keep gravitating towards these kinds of men so I'm not even going to fight it anymore. :doh:

Anyway ... my 7w6s have all been deceptively self-aware. They seemed to have a pretty good idea of their strengths and their flaws, they even embraced and flaunted their flaws in some ways. And they were hyper aware of misfortune and opportunities for misfortune, to the extent that they would look like 6s or 4s or 1s ... anything but the cheerful, happy go lucky, high energy 7 stereotype.

The thing is ... they have been genuinely unlucky. But unlucky is not exactly the right word ... rather, they've courted misfortune by treating their bodies like shit (I've only fallen for the intuitive 7s so far, I don't know what the sensors are like), just blithely ignoring all kinds of things until it's too late to fix them, assessing their abilities over-optimistically and rashly jumping into things based on those assessments, only to realize later that everything sucks ... shit like that. So they develop this perception of themselves as people who are beating back impossible odds, who are constantly being dumped on by fate, who are trapped by their circumstances, etc. And then, they start really truly succumbing to their 6 wing and coming up with all kinds of complicated and extremely unlikely nightmare, worst case scenarios ... What if this happens? What if that goes wrong? What if I never succeed? What if I'm never fulfilled? I'm stupid and dumb and can't do anything right. MY LIFE IS GOING TO SUCK FOREVER.

But even while they're going through all this negative self-talk ... they still won't take any real steps to fix it. They have agile minds. They are good with excuses ... so good that they convince both themselves and others time and time again. 7s are master hoodwinkers, especially because they believe in their own stories so often. And, like you said, they focus on relatively minor pains and flaws to avoid examining and working on the real thing.

As for my role? Even while I recognize the traps they are setting for themselves and for me ... I can't but sympathize with them and their plight, however self-inflicted it might be. I hate to see people I love in any kind of discomfort. Everything in me yearns to swoop in and flush it out and love them so much that it washes away their pain (and hope not-so-secretly that they do the same for me .... which doesn't go down so well either ...)

Anyway, I still haven't come to any conclusion about whether that's a good thing or a bad thing. On the one hand, I can't and shouldn't keep saving them from themselves or they will continue to go through life without any inkling of real consequences. On the other hand, how can I sit back when they're hurting? It is really really hard.

4s and 7s are bad for each other. :mad:

Last edited:

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Okay, yeah. I remember talking about this in a thread some time ago - can't remember whose thread it was, but the general consensus there among many of the posters seemed to be that one shouldn't seriously consider themselves an sx-dom without the symptoms of being a hopeless romantic or being literally sexually driven in some disproportionate sense. I kept insisting that the instinct could take or leave actual relationships with people, depending on how it manifests; it's mostly about that energy, that moth-to-the-flame attraction to pretty much anything that captivates the person, sexual or not.

It was just the word "virginal" that threw me; I don't see myself that way, but that's me, and it's probably independent of my instinct. One could be an sx-dom 7 and be quite sexual with their chosen people, but I don't think it's...required, and to assume that it is creates a sort of false stereotype. I think we're on the same page.

I once read an article that described the sx/sp stacking as "the Hungry Ghost," which I liked in spite of its depressing implications. It does have the potential to be a darker, more conflicted stacking, I think. The "hunger" described there meshes nicely with the Seven vice, but conjures a slightly different image. One that still works, but seems less like a nymphomaniac running from club to club with reckless abandon.

YES! This. A thousand times, this.
Hungry ghost…

Starry

Trying to answer all of these awesome posts in order.

I do see an attachment to a "good" image with 7 so in spite of how good or "not good" they may in fact be. I also suspect 7 so are more likely to be 3 fixed ExTPs but I don't know that for certain. I think because you are balanced though...it may be possible for you to actually be so dominant...but relate to 7 sx. Again, it's difficult with you. I am confident in your MBTI, core e-type and now tritype...but that balanced variant is challenging as I see both...practical and extravagant in you.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Yeah ... my issue is mainly this .... I have a certain, very specific type that I am absurdly attracted to. Namely, the contemplative, tortured flavor of 4-fixed 7w6. I have come to accept by now that for some reason, I will keep gravitating towards these kinds of men so I'm not even going to fight it anymore. :doh:

Anyway ... my 7w6s have all been deceptively self-aware. They seemed to have a pretty good idea of their strengths and their flaws, they even embraced and flaunted their flaws in some ways. And they were hyper aware of misfortune and opportunities for misfortune, to the extent that they would look like 6s or 4s or 1s ... anything but the cheerful, happy go lucky, high energy 7 stereotype.

The thing is ... they have been genuinely unlucky. But unlucky is not exactly the right word ... rather, they've courted misfortune by treating their bodies like shit (I've only fallen for the intuitive 7s so far, I don't know what the sensors are like), just blithely ignoring all kinds of things until it's too late to fix them, assessing their abilities over-optimistically and rashly jumping into things based on those assessments, only to realize later that everything sucks ... shit like that. So they develop this perception of themselves as people who are beating back impossible odds, who are constantly being dumped on by fate, who are trapped by their circumstances, etc. And then, they start really truly succumbing to their 6 wing and coming up with all kinds of complicated and extremely unlikely nightmare, worst case scenarios ... What if this happens? What if that goes wrong? What if I never succeed? What if I'm never fulfilled? I'm stupid and dumb and can't do anything right. MY LIFE IS GOING TO SUCK FOREVER.

But even while they're going through all this negative self-talk ... they still won't take any real steps to fix it. They have agile minds. They are good with excuses ... so good that they convince both themselves and others time and time again. 7s are master hoodwinkers, especially because they believe in their own stories so often. And, like you said, they focus on relatively minor pains and flaws to avoid examining and working on the real thing.

As for my role? Even while I recognize the traps they are setting for themselves and for me ... I can't but sympathize with them and their plight, however self-inflicted it might be. I hate to see people I love in any kind of discomfort. Everything in me yearns to swoop in and flush it out and love them so much that it washes away their pain (and hope not-so-secretly that they do the same for me .... which doesn't go down so well either ...)

Anyway, I still haven't come to any conclusion about whether that's a good thing or a bad thing. On the one hand, I can't and shouldn't keep saving them from themselves or they will continue to go through life without any inkling of real consequences. On the other hand, how can I sit back when they're hurting? It is really really hard.

4s and 7s are bad for each other. :mad:

Talking about me?

cm81

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
This is really, really good cm. Do you know your wing yet? (if you have already said forgive me as I've been distracted here lately.) I would also be interested in how you decided on sx/sp.

For 7w6 sx/sp are the most introverted and potentially troubled which is why I've wondered if Magic Qwan is in fact one as well (although I would advise he never list his type as sx/sp during his tenure here because it would be challenged as much if not more than INFJ 7 - people misunderstand sexual dominance in general long before combining it with e7. Sexual 7s are probably the most "virginal" of all the points.)

I'm trying to figure out how you got to where you are without making a negative connection to e5. I'm going to need to to comment more in this thread so as to help me get to where you are.

Therein lies an occasionally raging battle; scrupulous probity vs inexhaustible desire. It's easy to imagine catching fire, like tectonics crashing constantly beneath the surface, the schism isn't always visible. The careening power of Ni is my greatest asset.

I went and took the tri type tests...

7w8 2w3 9w8

After exams next week, I'd like to delve more into this, especially with regards to the integration and disintegration....

In the meantime, I must pull my head out of my soul(all these narcissistic rabbit holes) and put a leash on my heart(again (to chase the dream)). I will hug the earth.

[SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/aselephantsare/as-elephants-are-kingdom-2[/SOUNDCLOUD]

Starry

I wanted to quickly say here that I'm loving all the posts in this thread and apologize because I have like 5,000 things I want to say in response to each one and so instead I'm completely distracted by all kinds of other crap(?)

I am determined to say all I want to say but in the meantime...

I just appreciate every one of you so much.

Qre:us

I have inquired about Enneagram before on this site, and the stacking, but never found an answer that resonated with me. I know I am definitely 7w8, but am unsure about what the other 2 combinations mean, in terms of what that means about my personality.

Intrigued by the discussion in this thread, and following the example of the post above, I took the Enneagram tritype test.

Here are my results:

Your trifix is 7w8, 1w2, 3w4.

In enneagram theory, you have one type for how you relate to the world (either 8, 9, or 1), one type for how you think (5, 6, 7) and one type for how you see yourself (2, 3, 4.) Your tri-fix contains one number from each of these triads. They are listed in the order of how strongly they present in your personality.

Your core type (your strongest type) is Type 7 with an 8 wing: Type Seven individuals are energetic, engaging, and playful. They have a love for life and can easily jump from one exciting topic to the next. The Type Seven thought process is a bit scattered, but that’s because they are easily interested in many different things. This is why Type Seven is often called The Enthusiast. When in a growth state, Type Sevens become focused like Type Fives. When they’re stressed, they become a perfectionist like a Type One. The enthusiastic nature of the Type Seven combines with the aggressive nature of the Type Eight, making 7w8 one of the most assertive types in the Enneagram.

Your second type (your next strongest type) is Type 1 with a 2 wing: Type One individuals have a very finely tuned sense of right and wrong, and they chart the course of their lives by following a righteous path. This doesn’t have to be religious… it can be any set of principles that the Type One finds ethical. Ones are perfectionists, often setting high standards for themselves and others. Type One may very well be the noblest type in the Enneagram. When a Type One is in a state of growth, they become excited and joyous like a Type Seven. When a Type One is stressed, they become emotional and overwhelmed like an unhealthy Type Four. You are a Type One with a Two wing, which means that the righteous traits of a Type One combine with the helpful nature of a Type Two. This makes you naturally inclined to advocate on behalf of other people, and the welfare of others is probably an important part of your worldview.

Your third type (the least-used of the three) is Type 3 with a 4 wing: Type Three individuals are self-assured, confident, and driven for success. Type Threes have a great deal of energy that propels them to excel at their chosen field, and this is why the type is often called The Achiever. Although Threes may not always like it, they’re often looked up to. Type Threes, more than any other type, are the most likely to be a workaholic. When in a state of growth, Threes become more cooperative and trusting of others, like a Type Six. When stressed, Threes become withdrawn like a Type Nine. You are a Type Three with a Four wing, which means that your energetic nature is tempered by a Four tendency to withdraw, which gives you a sense of calm that others often lack.

Some words that describe you: principled, moralistic, perfectionist, self-critical, ambitious, driven, adaptable, energetic, enthusiastic, energetic, spontaneous, fun.

It's a very cursory description, that seems very high-level, and feels a bit like confirmation bias, because there are bits and pieces that I can say, "yes, me!" but I feel like others, who are very different than me in personality, can say the same, too.

Also, does the above help point to a specific stacking? I have debated with myself between sp/sx (doesn't seem to *quite* hit the mark) and the sx/sp (some descriptions of this, seem really off, but I did come across different degrees of sp's influence on sx, so sx/sp (weak) vs. sx/sp (moderate) vs sx/sp (strong) - and in this even further breaking down, some resonance is found).

Any wisdom from others (esp. knowledgeable 7s) is appreciated.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
“Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that. And living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. It is the reason you are here on earth. You are here to risk your heart. You are here to be swallowed up. And when it happens that you are broken, or betrayed, or left, or hurt, or death brushes near, let yourself sit by an apple tree and listen to the apples falling all around you in heaps, wasting their sweetness.

Tell yourself you tasted as many as you could.”

-Louise Erdrich

:ack!:

The type 7 who actually likes this stuff is mistyped, extremely developed, or completely bonkers.