Thought I was there.
    Divine Destiny.

I was wrong.

This
    Changes
    EVERYTHING

The water is rising up on me.
    Thought the sun would come deliver me,
    but the truth has come to punish me instead.

-Flood

I don't think there's a lesson I keep learning, and forgetting, being humbled, learning, and forgetting more than the above.

"We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off."

I feel like my whole life has been trying to square this circle:

Knight of Wands

CHARMING……….SUPERFICIAL
    SELF-CONFIDENT……….COCKY
    DARING……….FOOLHARDY
    ADVENTUROUS……….RESTLESS
    PASSIONATE……….HOT-TEMPERED
    I feel that poem. It describes how I feel about life. The crumbling images are quite literally like my childhood religion, the rising tide is the past, claiming what I hold dear, the unsteady rock is my present, and the sun failing to do what I expect and the truth punishing me is how my plans often turn out.

Very insightful look into my soul, yukon.
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan
    Likes Starry liked this post

The Dark Lord Array The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    One of the things you must remember MQ...is the 7 description is attempting to cover a lot of ground in a few paragraphs (or even a few pages.) IOW most of them are trying to encompass two very different wings...3 variants, 6 stacks...a variety of personality types... and yah, unfortunately, they just don't get down to the level of e7 ENFP so/sp currently dealing with so many Life challenges that would lay-flat most them happy-assed e7s as commonly described. But they exist...and I know this because I've been one of them. I am one of them.

I started this thread for you actually if you remember. I don't worry about e7s that had an easy time identifying e7 as their type. Why? <-If this is so then what do we know of them? Well, that they're fuckin happy and will most likely remain uninterested...seeing it as completely unnecessary... in all aspects of e7 pathways to health/integration. The thing I find so frustrating about e7 and the e7 core issues... is at the precise moment an e7 absolutely needs to understand they are e7 like never before...that is exactly when they will reject 7 in favor of 4 and 5 and 6.

The pathways towards health for 4, 5 and 6...will never help you...nor will they help the mind-numbing number of e7 mistypes.

Contrary to everything you have read and observed... there are in existence iNtuitive e7s with a very anxious, paranoid and hyper-active 6-wing (they're not all connected-Sensor 7s with a strong 8 wing.) There are a good deal of happy-assed, social-butterfly 7s that are merely acting out of a need to feed the core fear. Sometimes these 7s are even consciously aware on some level that they are doing this. But more importantly, there are socially-awkward 7s. And (you might want to sit down for this actually...) 7s can and do become depressed. Will they then still know they are 7s?

but I promise you MQ...e7s can become depressed.
    I am graduating tomorrow.
    To leave these halls behind is causing both optimism and sorrow.

My future is presenting me with a test.
    To pass is happiness, to fail is pain.
    My hope is things will turn out for the best.
    Lets just hope I remain sane.

To awnser you, @Starry , yes, your description does reaffirm e7.
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

Immanentize the Eschaton Array Starry's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    I am graduating tomorrow.
    To leave these halls behind is causing both optimism and sorrow.

Oh Magic Qwan Congratulations. I am so happy to know this...because now I will know to be there with you tomorrow in my heart. I'll be right there next to you celebrating how strong you are. Feel for me...as I will be one of the happiest, proudest people in the whole damn room. I'll be the one imagining the brightest tomorrow possible - all for you.

And now you are old enough...
    I can share with you the Secret to living a good Life...

Have an amazing day tomorrow.
    Happy Graduation
    Flaming Uke
    Oakland booty

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

Oh Magic Qwan Congratulations. I am so happy to know this...because now I will know to be there with you tomorrow in my heart. I'll be right there next to you celebrating how strong you are. Feel for me...as I will be one of the happiest, proudest people in the whole damn room. I'll be the one imagining the brightest tomorrow possible - all for you.

And now you are old enough...
    I can share with you the Secret to living a good Life...

Have an amazing day tomorrow.
    Happy Graduation
    Thank You, @Starry !

I just got word that I passed my PTCB exam, too, so I am now qualified to work in a pharmacy, as well. It will take a month to be official, though.

Thank you for sharing your advice, and I will cherish it in my heart forever.
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

-Magic Qwan

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

Thank you for sharing your advice, and I will cherish it in my heart forever.

Good. Because I caught myself here... and realized I had some more for you.

^^You are making an unhealthy e7 mistake in your thinking above. And so I'm going to give you some quick e5 integration basics and I want you to really pay attention here...because this is a mistake I see you making over and over and you need to *get* this MQ. This kind of bullshit thinking will keep you sick. Trust me, as someone that has done the same, when I tell you that the above statements are jam-packed with entitlement...that you've done an amazing job of disguising.

Are you being tested? Oh hell yes. But there's none of this 'pass' or 'fail' bullshit...'happiness' vs 'pain.' <-You are being very dramatic and emotional and narcissistic here.

e5s...take their emotions out of situations...they detach from their emotions so they can look upon a situation and see it 'objectively' for what it really is.

Now I see you have yourself listed as an Atheist there above...but I'm still seeing a good deal of misguided Western religious thought in what you say. If I'm good...good things will happen to me. If I'm bad...painful things will happen to me. And what I can do about it? Well, I can hope real, real hard (read: pray).

^^please no more of this. As soon as you possibly can I would like you to learn everything there is to know about/study The 4 Noble Truths. (<-okay I was being dramatic there. just a fundamental understanding of the concepts is all you need here.)

The Noble Truth of Suffering
    The Noble Truth of the Origins of Suffering
    The Noble Truth of the Cessation of Suffering
    The Noble Truth of the Path to the Cessation of Suffering

One way to put an end to a great deal of suffering in your life...is to know that you are not.

There's a thread right now where you can post songs that reflect who you are. And I'm now going to post this song. But I'm going to post here for you and I want you to listen to it MQ...many times if you will. I'm trying to get you to really see what I'm saying here. There's e5 integration for the e7 in this song. [although please look away from the terrible clip cover of this haha. this song is from an old movie and I want you to take it seriously!]

This female is basically singing about not being able to live out her wild dreams. She's unable to break away from the reality that binds her and everyone else for that matter. There's a lot of intensity to this song...there's the sound of the forward movement of a warrior. But I believe you will agree that there's no emotion. She is not responding with sadness or anger... she's just observing and acknowledging her reality. <-And there's so much power in that MQ. Identifying what is real...and moving forward with it...free from all the ways you create suffering.

All my life I wanted to fly
    But I don't have the wings and I wonder why.

Flaming Uke
    Oakland booty

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

I listened to it, though I am unsure how to use it. I'll sleep on it...

So, I may not travel the world or have a happy house or be content in a job?

Sure, chance and natural forces shape the universe, but isn't it better to be a nice guy than a dick?

After all this time, are you saying I should reverse course on trying to validate my own feelings over the cultist mentality?

If I understand what you are saying, it sounds VERY scary.

@Starry ?

She says ''2 is 2'' and ''red is red'' and ''white is white''

Is she implying that reality should be seen for what it is, nothing more?
    Last edited by The Wailing Specter; 05-17-2014 at 03:02 AM. Reason: Insight
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

-Magic Qwan

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

I listened to it, though I am unsure how to use it. I'll sleep on it...

So, I may not travel the world or have a happy house or be content in a job?

Sure, chance and natural forces shape the universe, but isn't it better to be a nice guy than a dick?

After all this time, are you saying I should reverse course on trying to validate my own feelings over the cultist mentality?

If I understand what you are saying, it sounds VERY scary.

@Starry ?

With the song...I'm trying to get you to hear the sound of sobriety. Which will be very scary at first because it will be in direct opposition to all the lutes and magical harpsichords you've got playing in your head.

I'm going to go to sleep now as well but in anticipation of this kind of response from you I wanted to leave you with a little something.

The only thing I'm asking you to do is to let go of all the magical things you believe *should* be happening to you...so that *if* and when they don't happen...you do not suffer. You do not throw up your arms and say "I've failed!" and "I'm so good...why do these things happen to me?" and "Life is so painful...so unfair!"

I'm asking you to start from a place of sobriety. Everything's the same...you behave the same...you work towards the same goals... the only difference is you are to no longer pre-judge what is good and what is bad. What is success and what is failure. You are going to release the magical outcome...so you can enjoy the journey. So you can exist in reality sober (fully awake)...you will take what happens to you in reality...and then apply the e7 positivity, gratitude...and magic.
    Flaming Uke
    Oakland booty

MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp

“Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that. And living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. It is the reason you are here on earth. You are here to risk your heart. You are here to be swallowed up. And when it happens that you are broken, or betrayed, or left, or hurt, or death brushes near, let yourself sit by an apple tree and listen to the apples falling all around you in heaps, wasting their sweetness.

Tell yourself you tasted as many as you could.”

-Louise Erdrich
    Very lovely. I like it
    "There is no such thing as spare time, no such thing as down time, no such thing as free time, there is only life time. Go."
    ― Henry Rollins

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    INFp Ni

With the song...I'm trying to get you to hear the sound of sobriety. Which will be very scary at first because it will be in direct opposition to all the lutes and magical harpsichords you've got playing in your head.

I'm going to go to sleep now as well but in anticipation of this kind of response from you I wanted to leave you with a little something.

The only thing I'm asking you to do is to let go of all the magical things you believe *should* be happening to you...so that *if* and when they don't happen...you do not suffer. You do not throw up your arms and say "I've failed!" and "I'm so good...why do these things happen to me?" and "Life is so painful...so unfair!"

I'm asking you to start from a place of sobriety. Everything's the same...you behave the same...you work towards the same goals... the only difference is you are to no longer pre-judge what is good and what is bad. What is success and what is failure. You are going to release the magical outcome...so you can enjoy the journey. So you can exist in reality sober (fully awake)...you will take what happens to you in reality...and then apply the e7 positivity, gratitude...and magic.
    I...am at a loss for how to respond. I know that I often put myself ahead of others and tell myself it was selfless and good [I get this if I journal my thoughts], I know that I have a lot of work ahead to become a travelling nurse practitioneer, and it may never happen [I sometimes forget and assume I will get it], and I cry when I am alone. I cried this morning because I realized how selfish and disloyal I can be at times. I know this is far from the lesson you intended, but it is what I got.
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

-Magic Qwan

How's that workin for ya? Array Urarienev's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

It's better to be yourself.

(And thanks for tagging me )
    "Once the game is over, the Pawn and the King go back into the same box"

Freedom isn't free.
    "Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." ~ Orwell
    I'm that person that embodies pretty much everything that you hate. Might as well get used to it.
    Unapologetically bonding in an uninhibited, propelled manner
    10w12

Page 7 of 55 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast