User Tag List

First 30383940414250 Last

Quote Originally Posted by great_bay View Post
    I find type 7's very attractive!
    We think you are quite attractive as well great_bay
    لا تستطيع كسر المكسور

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Mobius View Post
    These are all excellent, but the second one is close to perfect. Its simple clear, and removes the need for posters to think beyond typing you, or eating you. Appealing to the lazy shallow nature of people is always a win.

Alternatively you could go with a mindfuck. I propose; “Starry: The story of an ENTJ e4”

haha. Dr. Mobius you make me happy.
    لا تستطيع كسر المكسور

Senior Member RedAmazoneFriendZone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Narcissism...the exaggerated sense of self-importance...is associated with entitlement. Entitlement is the feeling you have a right to something...correct? So if you purchased a grape snowcone...but the snowcone salesperson mistakenly gave you a lime snowcone instead... you would in those moments feel you had a *right* to either get your money back or have them remake what you had officially ordered. Even if you shrug your shoulders saying "no big, I like lime, I'll just eat this one"... you would still feel you had *grounds* to get what you had originally ordered served to you. That's an easily recognized instance of entitlement: I gave you my hard earned money with an expectation that I was to receive a grape snowcone in exchange. I am entitled to a grape snowcone.

Now, would you ever think to go up to a snowcone salesperson, ask for a grape snowcone and expect to receive one without paying for it? I'm not talking about stealing. I'm talking about asking and expecting to receive a snowcone...no questions asked...no exchange of goods or services.... You just ask and expect to receive one on the basis of being Magic Qwan. That's it. Would you ever have an expectation of that nature?

Because Narcissists exaggerate their sense of importance... they very often feel entitled to things without having done anything of true value to warrant receiving them. They feel they deserve things that the majority of other people do not. They don't recognize that their thinking is so very different from everyone else's because they are fixated on themselves...they can't see outside of themselves...but it is. Narcissists believe they are entitled to certain things just because they *exist* <-This is exactly what the unhealthy e7 believes.

Still with me?

Well...of course I AM WITH YOU ! But do you deserve me to be with you right now ?

If I order a Cesar salad, and those foolish waiters didn't even add in my cold plate some bloody chicken,

am I entitled "narcissist" if I ask for what I wanted to eat first ? "I WANT MY CHICKEN"

Does the way I ask for my forgotten meat is important to be kicked in the room of the Narcissists,

are some narcissists sympathical, even spiritual ?

I think we all are a bit narcissist like all children are.

But as many of us are hiding this part of their personality not to seem "childish" and to seem polite, they are not viewed as so.

I'll by the way continue to eat salads, dream about chicken, and look at myself several times in my mirror (mainly when I feel bored...but I rarely feel bored so...it is never enough !!)

until my third eye grows on my forehead.
    ALL THAT WE SEE OR SEEM TO BE IS BUT A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM
    Likes Starry liked this post

Senior Member RedAmazoneFriendZone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by great_bay View Post
    I find type 7's very attractive!
    Everybody finds us attractive.... but we are so afraid not to be if we cry

Now I understood : if I wanna see if somebody loves me instead of only "finding me attractive", I have to let myself go and listen to my own feelings./

Sometimes my tests are very tiring for the other person. Because if you are used to please others, by not pleasing them see how they view you and treat you !!

And here again, I am accused of being narcissist and only take into account my own feelings

The type 2 seems to love the type 7, I'm gonna find one
    ALL THAT WE SEE OR SEEM TO BE IS BUT A DREAM WITHIN A DREAM

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sp/sx

haha. Dr. Mobius you make me happy.

Now, therefore, lead on where you would have us go, and we will follow with right goodwill; you shall not find us fail you in so far as our strength holds out, but no man can do more than in him lies, no matter how willing he may be.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sp/sx

“Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that. And living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. It is the reason you are here on earth. You are here to risk your heart. You are here to be swallowed up. And when it happens that you are broken, or betrayed, or left, or hurt, or death brushes near, let yourself sit by an apple tree and listen to the apples falling all around you in heaps, wasting their sweetness.

Tell yourself you tasted as many as you could.”

-Louise Erdrich

Ha fair call Starry, fair call.
    Now, therefore, lead on where you would have us go, and we will follow with right goodwill; you shall not find us fail you in so far as our strength holds out, but no man can do more than in him lies, no matter how willing he may be.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sp/sx

Welcome to the thunderdome @Sinclair.

Likes Hawthorne, Starry liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by ExNinjaTropPervertie View Post
    Everybody finds us attractive.... but we are so afraid not to be if we cry

Now I understood : if I wanna see if somebody loves me instead of only "finding me attractive", I have to let myself go and listen to my own feelings./

Sometimes my tests are very tiring for the other person. Because if you are used to please others, by not pleasing them see how they view you and treat you !!

And here again, I am accused of being narcissist and only take into account my own feelings

The type 2 seems to love the type 7, I'm gonna find one
    Lol what you mean to say is you want an Fe dom to reassure you of your third function. Normal. I say so because I just noticed you're an ENTP, and me as an ENFP never thought of being in a rs with a type 2 (too sticky).

More and more I think the enneagram is delusional and should just be replaced by Jung's theory. I dont see what possibly brings together a type 7 ENTP and ENFP. It all just seems like very superficial analysis to me as the starting points are so different for both types.

Ok, well I'll just go do my thing now. Continue the fun.....

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sp

Well look at this little treasure trove of a thread.

This isn't good. I'm supposed to be being productive not reading into the 7 psyche.

On the scale of 1-10, if I said wasn't sure about being a 7, how full of shit would you think I am? Note that the scale starts at 1 instead of 0.

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :bye:
  • :hi:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)