User Tag List

First 26343536373846 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    And yes, I'm 478 or 748
    Wait...are you saying you're possibly a 4?

Or are you saying "yes, I'm the 478 tritype...better known in this thread as 748."
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Likes Starry liked this post

You know what the worst thing about being a 7w8 sx/so is? Sometimes my intensity and enthusiasm can be off putting to more reserved people, or people with less energy. I want to do a lot of things in one day, and they are like "woah, chill... take things one step at a time..", and I'm like "I'm trying, but we needa do this and that before the shop closes! Come on.."

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Captain_Invincible View Post
    You know what the worst thing about being a 7w8 sx/so is? Sometimes my intensity and enthusiasm can be off putting to more reserved people, or people with less energy. I want to do a lot of things in one day, and they are like "woah, chill... take things one step at a time..", and I'm like "I'm trying, but we needa do this and that before the shop closes! Come on.."
    I relate to this a lot, but I think this also could underline the difference between Se/8 influence and Si/6 influence. I feel like I carry the experience of overwhelming others in the past with me and I kind of cool it down to hold onto my security with others, while maybe with you you're more consistently displaying big energy and stuff because you might get a rush from standing tall in the room and making your presence known and pulling people along with you?
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    I relate to this a lot, but I think this also could underline the difference between Se/8 influence and Si/6 influence. I feel like I carry the experience of overwhelming others in the past with me and I kind of cool it down to hold onto my security with others, while maybe with you you're more consistently displaying big energy and stuff because you might get a rush from standing tall in the room and making your presence known and pulling people along with you?
    Yeah. Personally, I can see how a lot of people mistype ESTP against ENTJ, especially when the ESTP is sx 7w8/8w7. To me, Se sx 7/8 is a lot like Te, especially in terms of its intensity and power. And it's ability to lead/make itself know. As you know, Te and Se descriptions in Socionics are a lot alike, which leads to confusion in MBTI, when you try and convert their meanings across. Both want to make themselves known in a room, and in everything they do. They want to get things done (though, you could argue that Te is more efficient, Se teamed with Te/Ti can be just as efficient if it wants to be), they are both forceful, and they are very extroverted functions.

When you team that 78/87 along with 3w4, you create a powerhouse. You have 7's drive, 8's leadership and 3's desire to achieve as much as possible. When I put my mind to things, I can be a machine. Heck, I can achieve more in one day than some people can in a week. But I can also be pretty damn feirce, especially when under the influence of 8. Fierly independent, and fiercly aggressive. I just want to get things done and move on to the next thing as soon as I can (not saying I'm better than anyone, I'm most certainly not, but I can see how the triple assertiveness works in my life sometimes, when I'm not having an off day xD)

And yes, the Se/8, and Si/6 thing is very well pointed out. I have noticed that a lot of Si-Doms/Si-users can gravitate towards the security/stability of the 6 [wing]. My Dad is an ESTJ, and I am pretty sure he is an sp/sx 6w5. He likes tried and tested methods, he likes to stick to the same thing and hates changing systems if they are efficient. He is pretty stereotypical though, which I pin on him being born in the 60s. He is very security orientated, always anxious over his fears, and he researches a lot of things, and freaks out when something threatens the security of his home. And he is a bit of a health freak. But he has his good points too. He's a good Dad, and he is very smart, efficient and can take a joke when he's not in a bad mood, or preoccupied with things. But he's not overly social [though, he will talk to you when he wants to, he can be friendly too].
    Likes Chanaynay, Starry liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

@Captain_Invincible yup, that all makes sense. I think for this thread what we can take from that is, even though they can handle it and express it differently depending on the wing/MBTI type, 7s hold a lot of energy inside that can overwhelm others because we want to constantly be on the go pursuing new things. I was talking to my ISTJ 1w9 family friend and our friend who's tested as ESFJ 1w2 sx/so (but her lifestyle as I've gotten to know her is so 8 it's making me question everything) and they called me an "experience". They say whenever you get to know me it's always authentic because we're always doing something and bonding, and that can be hard to keep up with sometimes because that's what I thrive on. I think all 7s can relate to that in one way or another.

One thing I do know is that 7s always have the spice, whether they distribute it or not. On the inside we all want to sprinkle it all across the world and live surrounded by vitality. Maybe I shouldn't have worded that as gay as I did lol but yeah.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Likes Captain_Invincible, Starry liked this post

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    @Captain_Invincible yup, that all makes sense. I think for this thread what we can take from that is, even though they can handle it and express it differently depending on the wing/MBTI type, 7s hold a lot of energy inside that can overwhelm others because we want to constantly be on the go pursuing new things. I was talking to my ISTJ 1w9 family friend and our friend who's tested as ESFJ 1w2 sx/so (but her lifestyle as I've gotten to know her is so 8 it's making me question everything) and they called me an "experience". They say whenever you get to know me it's always authentic because we're always doing something and bonding, and that can be hard to keep up with sometimes because that's what I thrive on. I think all 7s can relate to that in one way or another.

One thing I do know is that 7s always have the spice, whether they distribute it or not. On the inside we all want to sprinkle it all across the world and live surrounded by vitality. Maybe I shouldn't have worded that as gay as I did lol but yeah.
    Yeah. I also think that the sx/so fix is quite 8-ish (well, so is sx/sp, well any sx-first fix really). I think it's the aggression and intimacy of the sx-first that gives off that stereotypical 'eight vibe' we hear a lot about, imo anyway. As the 'so-first' gives off the stereotypical 'two vibe', and 'sp-first', the 'six vibe', as we find a lot of those intertwined with each other (e.g sixes need for security, twos need for people, and eights need for intensity etc).

They call you an experience, huh? I can be an experience when I'm not working on my website, or tired as hell, lol. People think I am pretty likeable and popular at times, but I like variety, and packing as much experience as I can into my day, and speaking to as many people as I can manage. After all, variety is the spice of life. Without things to do, I get bored and tired very quickly.

Yeah, sevens are pretty spicy when they wanna be, lol. We wanna sprinkle our spice on bland dishes And that's a great analogy, not gay at all. Seriously.
    Likes Chanaynay, Starry liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A None

Im the laziest 7w8 sx/so ever. Especially in the begining and outside activities, but id like to compare myself to a rollar coaster. I always start up seemingly smooth sailng but then there is sudden drop and BAM IN YO FACR OMG ZOOM SUPAH FAST GOGOGOGO. YOLO SWAG OMG BRIAN AREYOU WEARING YOUR SEATBELT LET ME USE MY ARM TO HOLD YOU DOWN. ride over but WAIT. We are in a theme park. ALL THE RIDES THREE TIMES IM GETTING MY MONEYS WORTH. NO SLEEP.
    "Advance, and never halt, for advancing is perfection. Advance and do not fear the thorns in the path, for they draw only corrupt blood."
    -Kahlil Gibran

What are you waiting for?
    Johari
    Nohari

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by pinkgraffiti View Post
    Thanks for this reply. Just one thing please: What Is a counterphobic wing? I thought it was only valid for type 6. I find it interesting because I find something familiar between me and che (i really didnt mean to sound self-aggrandizing here).

***OKAY PEOPLE...I'm going to need you to step aside and give me some room here... We've got a Feeler "situation" in post #350 that requires immediate access-to-care... So move over people...step aside!***

@pinkgraffiti In no way does your affinity with Che make it seem as if you are self-aggrandizing...and just so you know I feel exactly the same way about him. I mean, a large part of why I know I'm accurately typed is because A.) He existed and B.) He was a public figure and so a bunch of personality theory nerds typed him and I read about it. This is just how it works. We have no knowledge of all the still-publicly-unknown ENFP 7 sx Messengers to share recognition with...but we have Che. And I'll add that due to the rarity of this entire combination...coupled with an understanding of the ENFP that continues to be tainted by the fact there are more mistyped-ESFJ ENFPs out there than actual ENFPs... Che makes it all make sense. This is Ne>Fi in its concentrated form.

Likewise, I would love to talk about all of this and have been absolutely wanting to get stuff about Che in here anyway so thank you. I'll come back with that. But I wanted to quickly share something about Eminem...counterphobia...and recognition...

Everyone has their methods of typing celebrities...and while I've done the math on Eminem many times over the truth is I didn't have to. If you knew my father INTJ 5w6cp...if you knew just how many times I've heard him say to one of us kids...or even my Mom on occasion..."What the hell kind a music is that?" Then you would understand in a profound way why the only thing I needed to know to accurately type Eminem... was that from the moment my father laid eyes on Eminem...well...it was absolutely *love at first sight.* (It was so fuckin weird too because we'd be at the dinner table...and my dad would be like seriously explaining Eminem...to us? Like, "you know he had a hell of a hard life" and "the damn government..." and "they were saying he has a genius IQ..." yah.] Eminem INTJ 6w5cp

I had never made this connection before...but I dedicated Eminem's song White America to Chanaynay last night and gasped a little over this. I actually need to call @Zarathustra to see this too. The first two quotes are me describing the Justice Fighter brand of counterphobia from my experience of it. And last night I noticed from the White America lyrics that Eminem described it in precisely the same way.

Just for my own understanding...I am hoping @BlackCat will come on here and explain the differences between 'e8 forcefulness'...and 'counterphobic 6w5 forcefulness'... because at least for me...I always experience the cp 6w5 as being more powerful...more unrelenting. Like it is not the desire to (merely) have a semblance of control over a situation like I notice with e8...but rather it is as if you are coming-up against someone that is *fighting* for some cause...or what is right...or the underdog, etc. Like they have some invisible army behind them that they are defending...that gives them the energy to keep pushing forward or something. Even if the issue in question is quite small or insignificant...they will push forward in the defense of *something big*. There is always something *bigger* going on.

Well, I grew-up with e6 counterphobia (vintage: 6w5) and yet didn't understand what it was...that there was actually a name for it until I arrived here. And so originally I was recognizing it by its higher frequency/vibration alone. <-And to this day it's difficult for me to explain it otherwise. It's intensity in high-definition. Is the person pissy and arguing a point? Or did the person suddenly become a Crusader before your eyes...holding an actual sword and with armor and stuff...and is proceeding to right some wrong while behind him/her stands every single underdog and victim ever harmed under the conditions of your offense that you most likely can't determine...

Quote Originally Posted by Eminem
    I never would've dreamed in a million years I'd see,
    So many motherfuckin' people who feel like me,
    who share the same views and the same exact beliefs,
    it's like a fuckin' army marchin' in back of me
    Walk first through the fire.

*Currently participating in the "No Likes" experiment.
    Likes Chanaynay liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by evilrubberduckie View Post
    Im the laziest 7w8 sx/so ever. Especially in the begining and outside activities, but id like to compare myself to a rollar coaster. I always start up seemingly smooth sailng but then there is sudden drop and BAM IN YO FACR OMG ZOOM SUPAH FAST GOGOGOGO. YOLO SWAG OMG BRIAN AREYOU WEARING YOUR SEATBELT LET ME USE MY ARM TO HOLD YOU DOWN. ride over but WAIT. We are in a theme park. ALL THE RIDES THREE TIMES IM GETTING MY MONEYS WORTH. NO SLEEP.
    You remind me an awful lot of myself sometimes, especially my younger self.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    N/A None

You remind me an awful lot of myself sometimes, especially my younger self.
    Should I take that as a compliment? Should I be worried? How old are you to even say "my younger self" I swear to God if I find out you are younger than 50 Im going to smack you. You are still too young to be saying "well, back in my day sunny... I remmember back when... when I was your age..."
    "Advance, and never halt, for advancing is perfection. Advance and do not fear the thorns in the path, for they draw only corrupt blood."
    -Kahlil Gibran

What are you waiting for?
    Johari
    Nohari