• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 7] The Wisdom of the Enneagram Seven

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I want to move because I feel like I deal with the same crap day after day. I don't want only enough money to pay the bills. I want to buy my freedom.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Move. Earn money but don't be a slave of it

My plan of attack to do so is to either go straight into the navy after my undergraduate degree, or to wait 3 more years to get a graduate degree (masters of social work) that will let me go straight into the navy job I want without doing something else in the meantime. Navy is my top pick of the branches because I'll get to travel a lot. Air force would be my second pick because of their fancy bases and family-friendly atmosphere, and Army would be my third choice. I'm not even considering Marines since that culture is way more intense than I'd like. If I'm turned down now or later, I can always use that graduate degree 3 years from to do medical or school social work. I'm sure I'd do fine at that job since I do well keeping my emotions separate from a job while still being empathetic, but it lacks what I want most in life--travel and novelty. In fact, school social work would anchor me down here, and I couldn't leave till I retired.

I don't care too much for other people or animals, but I love indulging my material desires and enjoying the finer, more expensive things in life. I could do a little of that with school social work, but Navy is my best bet. Nothing beats Navy....I just have to prove I have no mental health issues, which will be hard because I have lots of them.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Am I doing this right? [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION]

Numbly Aware

I wanna fcken feel right
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
7w6 - I know he's always right.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
7 that has been through pain but is growing from it and making the best out of it.

[MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] [MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION]

Starry

7 that has been through pain but is growing from it and making the best out of it.

[MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] [MENTION=17131]Chaynaynay[/MENTION]

Is it @Chaynaynay or [MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] ? I'm actually unsure in this moment but I believe it is the latter. Obviously, it goes without saying that Chaynaynay is welcome here as too as long as they're awesome.

I'm having the feeling you called me to a thread but I only answered you in my mind. I'm currently on the road like a badass on the road person and I haven't always had service. All I remember is that you look nearly identical to my ISFP ex.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Is it @Chaynaynay or [MENTION=17131]Chanaynay[/MENTION] ? I'm actually unsure in this moment but I believe it is the latter. Obviously, it goes without saying that Chaynaynay is welcome here as too as long as they're awesome.

It is the latter! Thanks. I never for the life of me would've caught that otherwise.

I'm having the feeling you called me to a thread but I only answered you in my mind. I'm currently on the road like a badass on the road person and I haven't always had service. All I remember is that you look nearly identical to my ISFP ex.

On the road is where I belong too and I have myself all hyped up for a possible road trip before the summer ends. Notice I say possible as in, not that likely but enough to tickle my imagination because I'm bored as fuck in this town. But anyways that's a very interesting thing to say and I'm already feeding it to my brain. I notice you have a deep understanding of NFPs but have hardly written about SFPs so I was wondering that you might have never had experience with them but now that you say you do I'm curious. Perhaps that is a case for me to be ESFP over ENFP? (I don't say ISFP because I'm sure that I'm extravert and 7, anyways.)

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Oh [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] you leave me waiting anxiously far too long. Please come back from being a road warrior and give me one of your great posts.

Starry

Oh [MENTION=10082]Starry[/MENTION] you leave me waiting anxiously far too long. Please come back from being a road warrior and give me one of your great posts.

I woke up with a bit of a cold. All winter...nothing but now that I'm traveling? A bit of a cold. I don't have much awesomeness in me I don't think. I did have to drive into town today for supplies though and kept entertaining myself by thinking Bigfoot would jump out in front of me. I was slightly high on allergy medication though... but that was awesome. SFP do a lot of important things that's all I know :wink:

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I woke up with a bit of a cold. All winter...nothing but now that I'm traveling? A bit of a cold. I don't have much awesomeness in me I don't think. I did have to drive into town today for supplies though and kept entertaining myself by thinking Bigfoot would jump out in front of me. I was slightly high on allergy medication though... but that was awesome. SFP do a lot of important things that's all I know :wink:

Oh you never fail to delight. One time I drank a lot of cough syrup after already being drunk and I wouldn't recommend it. More... puke-y than whimsical-y like your story.

Starry

Oh you never fail to delight. One time I drank a lot of cough syrup after already being drunk and I wouldn't recommend it. More... puke-y than whimsical-y like your story.

Giving this a "can't like - Like"

Starry

There should actually be a "Delight" function as well. I would also "delight" that post

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes they were Masokissed.

Is it possible for me to take your old username? That would be the ultimate troll move. Assuming, of course, you were ok with taking part in the ultimate troll move on the forum.

In the grand 7 fashion, I'm distracting myself from anger about something important to me not happening sooner (Time? Who has any of that?) by being here and making plans to do things for the day. The existence we endure is not always as romantic as other types (lookin' at you 4s!) like to make it.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Im deunk right how lol I had a few too many shots and a berr lol

Starry

Im deunk right how lol I had a few too many shots and a berr lol

What is your hungover self running from?

edit: At least you know you are attempting to distract yourself...it took me years to make that connection and I still miss it at times.

Masokissed

Spoiled Brat 🍒
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What is your hungover self running from?

edit: At least you know you are attempting to distract yourself...it took me years to make that connection and I still miss it at times.

Somehow I was lucky enough not have a hangover. I just picked myself and continued on my merry way doing things I normally do like nothing. But anyways, I miss it at times, too. I knew this time because it was something specific and tangible bothering me. Most of the time there is a larger existential thing that I'm not sure of and then smaller actual things like this time.

Though I won't say what it was because then I'll just sound like a spoiled brat. :D I still have some little shot bottles lying around but I'll save those for a rainy day.