User Tag List

First 19272829303139 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    ^^oh whoops @riva I've been neglecting my thread. Have you finally figured out you're truly a 7?
    ^another reason i've been sticking around. i'm waiting for the day riva returns to our kind

I know I most likely seem 6w5 on the forum but I'm a 7w6 with a cp wing.
    do you? you seem pretty 7w6 on here to me, but maybe i'm just remembering our interactions.

--

i feel like i should actually contribute my own "wisdom" here at some point. i feel like i've taken too much from this thread and not given back enough.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Likes Starry liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    ^another reason i've been sticking around. i'm waiting for the day riva returns to our kind

do you? you seem pretty 7w6 on here to me, but maybe i'm just remembering our interactions.

--

i feel like i should actually contribute my own "wisdom" here at some point. i feel like i've taken too much from this thread and not given back enough.

Oh my gosh that woman in your avatar is so beautiful.

Well no I think I'm very 7w6 haha (that's funny that you got me to admit that.) I can't remember which post of mine chubber was referring to when he questioned 6w5...but he wouldn't be the first person to do so. I think Zara even questioned 6w5 for me early on. I think people may underestimate how attached to justice a 7w6 actually is whether they choose to focus on it or not. It's like how we've discussed Che... positive outlook/terrifying military dude

Yes...I want your wisdom Chan! Which reminds me of a 7ish quote I wanted to drop off here...I have to get it. I think I'm going to make this my new sig (although I'm so fond of the one I currently have )
    لا تستطيع كسر المكسور
    Likes Chanaynay liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/sp

"Come,
    wander with me into regions yet untrod;

And read
    what is still unread in the manuscripts of God."

- - - Updated - - -

^^totally can't remember who wrote that and will have to return with that info.
    لا تستطيع كسر المكسور
    Likes Chanaynay, Opal liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Oh my gosh that woman in your avatar is so beautiful.
    Hehe, I KNEW that once I changed avatars to her I'd get positive feedback from you. I was like "yay, I have an avatar Starry will finally approve of for once!"

(She's a Chinese actress named Fan Bingbing btw)

Well no I think I'm very 7w6 haha (that's funny that you got me to admit that.) I can't remember which post of mine chubber was referring to when he questioned 6w5...but he wouldn't be the first person to do so. I think Zara even questioned 6w5 for me early on. I think people may underestimate how attached to justice a 7w6 actually is whether they choose to focus on it or not. It's like how we've discussed Che... positive outlook/terrifying military dude
    This is a good point tbh. Someone actually said they thought I was 1-fixed before they saw my sig. And besides the fact that I'm "one of the disintegrated" (I remember you saying this a while ago haha) I think it's also 6ness since anyone with 6 influence is going to place importance on justice in whatever places they frequent. I've been doing some reflection and I'm starting to realize more and more how being born biracial has shaped me as a person and I think my 6 wing as of late has been trying to figure out how to reconcile growing up with a preference for westernized/white things while looking and being perceived as Chinese. Right now I've been trying to find justice for that child and also security among people who don't make me feel ostracized.

Funny how I've been in this thread but it's mostly been discussing wings. I think it's cus 7s been a part of me for so long but 6 has only made itself really apparent in my late teens/early 20s (the point where I'm at right now).

Yes...I want your wisdom Chan! Which reminds me of a 7ish quote I wanted to drop off here...I have to get it. I think I'm going to make this my new sig (although I'm so fond of the one I currently have )
    I wish I had some wholesome, all-encompassing wisdom to pass on but I can't think of anything. But if inspiration strikes or if someone asks for a piece of advice I can show everyone the E7 ways.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    Hehe, I KNEW that once I changed avatars to her I'd get positive feedback from you. I was like "yay, I have an avatar Starry will finally approve of for once!"

(She's a Chinese actress named Fan Bingbing btw)

This is a good point tbh. Someone actually said they thought I was 1-fixed before they saw my sig. And besides the fact that I'm "one of the disintegrated" (I remember you saying this a while ago haha) I think it's also 6ness since anyone with 6 influence is going to place importance on justice in whatever places they frequent. I've been doing some reflection and I'm starting to realize more and more how being born biracial has shaped me as a person and I think my 6 wing as of late has been trying to figure out how to reconcile growing up with a preference for westernized/white things while looking and being perceived as Chinese. Right now I've been trying to find justice for that child and also security among people who don't make me feel ostracized.

Funny how I've been in this thread but it's mostly been discussing wings. I think it's cus 7s been a part of me for so long but 6 has only made itself really apparent in my late teens/early 20s (the point where I'm at right now).

I wish I had some wholesome, all-encompassing wisdom to pass on but I can't think of anything. But if inspiration strikes or if someone asks for a piece of advice I can show everyone the E7 ways.

^^This is wisdom Chanaynay
    And I love knowing someone that is one big insight after another. I truly do.

Your insights on biraciality (<-which the red squiggly line is telling me is not a word) are especially profound due to the fact my experience has been entirely the opposite. I am white in skin only it seems and resent more than I could possibly describe the expectations I'm subjected to because of something so ridiculously superficial.

We are strongly connected to 6 and 5. Let's go start a riot
    لا تستطيع كسر المكسور
    Likes Chanaynay liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

^^This is wisdom Chanaynay
    And I love knowing someone that is one big insight after another. I truly do.
    I'm learning to love this side of myself. I find that a lot of the time I'm with a friend they say something like "huh, I haven't thought about that before" or things along those lines. 75% of the time the stuff I suggest just makes everyone judge me or think I'm a ditz, but the times I manage to connect it with everyone else I feel happy that I've given us something new to think about.

We are strongly connected to 6 and 5. Let's go start a riot
    *grabs a glitter coated pitchfork* LET'S ROLL

(next time I'll come to this thread with a cool quote too)
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    I don't understand any of this because I'm drunk right now and I know that's not a good decision but whatever

- - - Updated - - -

omg.

head spinning.

why

- - - Updated - - -

ntificaion

- - - Updated - - -

that was syooisedto be trhee separate posts but now it's just one

- - - Updated - - -

fucj you typoc you never loved me anyway

fucking lol.
    لا تستطيع كسر المكسور
    Likes five sounds liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/sp

^I totally hope five sounds catches that.

Quote Originally Posted by senza tema View Post
    OK, so now that I'm a seven, do I pick up my wisdom here?

Not that I've ever had a handle on this thread which is precisely why I never start them...but um I didn't even know these posts existed. I need a 6ft screen or something because I miss things so artistically. <-Alright readily (are you happy now?)

7 fixed 4s are *surprise* some of my favorite people in the universe. You need to watch for the fact we are known to switch coping mechanisms though...so when bored or stressed you may find yourself mindlessly pushing your way into the future or even over-indulging. But I think 7 keeps many 4s above water and 4 keeps 7s in insane asylums or grounded.
    لا تستطيع كسر المكسور
    Likes senza tema liked this post

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Then make one for your type.

What are you doing here...several months ago? haha. I'm just taking this opportunity to say that I loved how you said something like "grow up" in the Highly Sensitive Person thread.
    لا تستطيع كسر المكسور

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Mobius View Post
    Well if you insist. Personally I’ve always respected 7 for it's lack of curves; stuck betweens 6's need to out curve 5, an 8's ridiculous need to over compensate. 7 seems to shrug off the game, an gets on with being its bad self. You have got to admire that level of indifference to peer pressure.

PS this song has always struck me as a good example of 7's resilience to defeat.

What if.... not saying this is true or anything...but what if a 7 was unable to understand the game due to there being too many rules and subsequently didn't play...would that entirely hypothetical 7 still receive badass cred from you?
    لا تستطيع كسر المكسور