User Tag List

First 17252627282937 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by LunaLuminosity View Post

The type 7 who actually likes this stuff is mistyped, extremely developed, or completely bonkers.

Luna...I don't... haha...you're funny...
    لا تستطيع كسر المكسور
    Likes LunaLuminosity liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sp
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Luna...I don't... haha...you're funny...
    Yeah I know she must be cray cray and possibly mistyped. Obviously you, on the other hand, are a Supreme Seven. The point of these things is for the less supreme sevens to cower in fear from them.
    Likes Starry liked this post

I wish there was something even half as amazing as this thread for my type.

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Quote Originally Posted by Arcana View Post
    Then make one for your type.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    All comments on the topic of 7 are welcome in this thread.
    Well if you insist. Personally I’ve always respected 7 for it's lack of curves; stuck betweens 6's need to out curve 5, an 8's ridiculous need to over compensate. 7 seems to shrug off the game, an gets on with being its bad self. You have got to admire that level of indifference to peer pressure.

PS this song has always struck me as a good example of 7's resilience to defeat.

The two would never be separated, and some say they are together still, up amongst the stars where hamsters are giants and men become legends.
    Likes five sounds, Starry liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Hard View Post
    Then make one for your type.
    Knew someone would say something like this. I guess it is a very natural reaction to have. It's also a misunderstanding of where I'm coming from and the sentiment that motivated that post.

Which is that I love the people in this thread and the experience, wisdom, honesty and kindness they've brought with them and a part of me envies what they have ... all the more intensely because it's not replicable. No amount of initiative or effort or bootstraps or whatever is going to bring you any closer to a kindred spirit ... or help someone looking in from the outside begin to understand you.

Nope, this thread is definitely one of a kind.

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Knew someone would say something like this. I guess it is a very natural reaction to have. It's also a misunderstanding of where I'm coming from and the sentiment that motivated that post.

Which is that I love the people in this thread and the experience, wisdom, honesty and kindness they've brought with them and a part of me envies what they have ... all the more intensely because it's not replicable. No amount of initiative or effort or bootstraps or whatever is going to bring you any closer to a kindred spirit ... or help someone looking in from the outside begin to understand you.

What e type are you?
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sp/sx

Bump......... because MOAR E7!
    The two would never be separated, and some say they are together still, up amongst the stars where hamsters are giants and men become legends.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Mobius View Post
    Well if you insist. Personally I’ve always respected 7 for it's lack of curves; stuck betweens 6's need to out curve 5, an 8's ridiculous need to over compensate. 7 seems to shrug off the game, an gets on with being its bad self. You have got to admire that level of indifference to peer pressure.
    Hmm, maybe it's having the 6 wing and being so/sx but I feel the opposite of indifference to peer pressure. I can disregard peer pressure but I always feel it. It's the fear of undermining the security of my relationships mixed with the need to keep the room upbeat and happy so whatever we are doing will be a good and worthwhile experience. Not that I'm submissive (I would NEVER describe myself that way at this point in my life haha) but I think I'm more eager to compromise than to debate. I detest more than anything else having something with so much potential to be fun and lively ruined by people's bad vibes - minus some good Grey's Anatomy-esque drama here and there.

People sometimes think I'm 729 over 728 sometimes because of this but this side of me is very tied to 7/6ish reasons, while my baby 8 fix manifests at very different times.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Mobius View Post

PS this song has always struck me as a good example of 7's resilience to defeat.

You guys I walked away...and then when I remembered having seen these posts this morning prior to reaching my "daily coffee intake minimum" I'm legally, contractually bound to and required to meet before speaking, making decisions and/or operating heavy machinery.

When it came back into my mind...I came back to say brilliant posts. And it's amazing really...when I returned to the site after a short absence...which has nothing to do with having to check myself into an "inpatient spa" after seeing Qwan start a type-me thread and proceed to use "the fundamentals of 7" or "all of the key/cornerstone e7 fears and issues" to make a case for why he's e6...no. I got busy this past Christmas and it took me a while to catch up.

But Dr. Mobius I iooked for you...and I don't do that. Not because I don't care but rather I'm not good at it haha. But I looked for you. And let me say there's not much I find more appealing than a bloody faced avatar.

And I see Arcana found her tribe.

I will eventually return. And Chanaynay <3

Okay...I'm not editing and wrote this in record speed. Please know that haha.
    لا تستطيع كسر المكسور