Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    Thank you!

Later, bitches
    Take me with you! XD
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan
    Likes Starry liked this post

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

My autism cost me this last interview. I really wish I could stick to working online. I seem at least somewhat able to think out what I'm going to say. I suck at face to face interaction, even if I'm not nervous!

You must experience this too, @Starry?
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    Take me with you! XD
    Okay! Let's go Qwan
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

My autism cost me this last interview. I really wish I could stick to working online. I seem at least somewhat able to think out what I'm going to say. I suck at face to face interaction, even if I'm not nervous!

Oh, well, can't let this get me down. The market may be atrocious, but if I keep applying for jobs (even minimum wage ones), something will stick. If I lose that job, I'll always be able to find another. I gotta tune out my step-father when he says I'll never amount to anything.

I guess I could do something where I can help people without actually dealing with people directly. People seem to like me until they meet me in the flesh.

The main commentary my mother would overhear is that I seem very unsure of myself, I'm spacey, I'm forgetful, and I misread others emotional cues. I personally experience that I have very bad comprehension when listening to people, and usually hear things completely different than what they said. I feel that if I read it, I understand it better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    Okay! Let's go Qwan
    How common is it to be both ENFP and Autistic, anyway?
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

-Magic Qwan

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    “Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that. And living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. It is the reason you are here on earth. You are here to risk your heart. You are here to be swallowed up. And when it happens that you are broken, or betrayed, or left, or hurt, or death brushes near, let yourself sit by an apple tree and listen to the apples falling all around you in heaps, wasting their sweetness.

Tell yourself you tasted as many as you could.”

-Louise Erdrich
    How beautiful!
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

-Magic Qwan

I'm not a medical professional MQ but have worked with Autistic individuals in my time and I'm just going to go ahead and confess that from my interactions with you I am left with some doubt that you in fact have this condition. This feeling is also heavily fueled by the fact you were diagnosed immediately following your father's passing which...from everything I've gathered...is not a time that most doctors would hand out a diagnosis like that.

If you have forgotten, I have always advocated for you to be reassessed.
    لا تستطيع كسر المكسور

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

I'm not a medical professional MQ but have worked with Autistic individuals in my time and I'm just going to go ahead and confess that from my interactions with you I am left with some doubt's that you in fact have this condition. This feeling is also heavily fueled by the fact you were diagnosed immediately following your father's passing which...from everything I've gathered...is not a time that most doctors would hand out a diagnosis like that.

If you have forgotten, I have always advocated for you to be reassessed.
    Thank you. SOMETHING makes interactions with some people awkward, though. I've always said my thoughts seem too slow for Ne, but do you know what does move a million miles per hour inside me? My emotions. Those feeling tones shift far faster than I could possibly think.

Or…yeah…I said I would stay calm…sorry 'bout that. I wonder what study abroad programs would be like? I could go see England. So much history there…so many sights to see…
    Now, that feels better…

There is adventure out there, still…

I'm being way to serious, I guess.

Go with the flow…

Nah…

I'm a leech and will be rather I want it or not…
    I'm a strange creature that eats people's food and forgets simple intsructions…who needs, or even WANTS that? I'm going to bed now.

No…
    There has to be hope out there…somewhere…

But there can't be!

No, there are still possibilities, I just have to keep looking. I need to relax, calm down…

I feel like I'm losing my mind!
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

-Magic Qwan

Thank you. SOMETHING makes interactions with some people awkward, though. I've always said my thoughts seem too slow for Ne, but do you know what does move a million miles per hour inside me? My emotions. Those feeling tones shift far faster than I could possibly think.

Or…yeah…I said I would stay calm…sorry 'bout that. I wonder what study abroad programs would be like? I could go see England. So much history there…so many sights to see…
    Now, that feels better…

There is adventure out there, still…

I'm being way to serious, I guess.

Go with the flow…

Sorry MQ, you know I'm popping in and out here as I attempted to get random life shit done.

Again, not a medical pro but from my own experience I know that if you take ADD/ADHD...which is often accompanied by a side of generalized anxiety (many people with ADD/ADHD will unknowingly begin to make use of the hyper-alertness that the state of anxiety throws a person into because it assists them in keeping-up the with mainstream population. Or said in a different way "7w6")

^^then on top of that you add to it things like 'chronic PTSD' and 'prolonged depression' and you've just produced an individual that can work through complex mathematical equations or write an award winning piece of literature...but can't count small objects, tell you what day of the week it is or perhaps tell that their ESFJ supervisor is hurt and gossiping about you to your co-workers because you forgot her birthday.

I can see how that might look like autism in a young (innocent, unsophisticated) boy being raised in the JW community....
    لا تستطيع كسر المكسور

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Sorry MQ, you know I'm popping in and out here as I attempted to get random life shit done.

Again, not a medical pro but from my own experience I know that if you take ADD/ADHD...which is often accompanied by a side of generalized anxiety (many people with ADD/ADHD will unknowingly begin to make use of the hyper-alertness that the state of anxiety throws a person into because it assists them in keeping-up the with mainstream population. Or said in a different way "7w6")

^^then on top of that you add to it things like 'chronic PTSD' and 'prolonged depression' and you've just produced an individual that can work through complex mathematical equations or write an award winning piece of literature...but can't count small objects, tell you what day of the week it is or perhaps tell that their ESFJ supervisor is hurt and gossiping about you to your co-workers because you forgot her birthday.

I can see how that might look like autism in a young (innocent, unsophisticated) boy being raised in the JW community....
    I understand. I feel like I'm being torn apart right now. In and out, in and out. I just want to go to bed. It's almost midnight…
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

-Magic Qwan

I understand. I feel like I'm being torn apart right now. In and out, in and out. I just want to go to bed. It's almost midnight…
    And here I thought the discussion was quite non-violent haha. Please, go to sleep.

edit: okay i'm seeing your edits to your posts. Detach and sleep MQ. Detach and sleep.
    لا تستطيع كسر المكسور

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :bye:
  • :)
  • :hi:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile:
  • :wubbie:
  • :D
  • :hug:
  • :wink:
  • ;)