User Tag List

First 816171819202868 Last

Results 171 to 180 of 683

  1. #171
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    @Starry, WHAT CAN I DO to break the spell?
    Also, you haven't been paying me much attention the last couple days, and you are my favorite member.
    I've actually been paying you more attention lately you just don't know.

    I'm kinda trying to position myself to go sweetie. Perhaps think of it this way... you are one of the main reasons I haven't committed forum suicide by posting porn - a strategy I have an extraordinary amount of respect for.

    I've given you everything you need to break the spell. It's "the forgetting" that's getting in the way...and I've been trying to figure out a way around it. I think the best I will be able to do is just to create a summary of it all for you to refer to.

    I've also considered that breaking my long silence with regards to the "Cube test" (haha @riva ) and sharing my results would help you understand 7 a bit better...and function in a similar way as the "suicide by porn" method but without earning me a ban (I would just be too embarrassed to return haha.)

    I'm getting a summary together for you.
    لا تستطيع كسر المكسور

  2. #172
    The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    I've actually been paying you more attention lately you just don't know.

    I'm kinda trying to position myself to go sweetie. Perhaps think of it this way... you are one of the main reasons I haven't committed forum suicide by posting porn - a strategy I have an extraordinary amount of respect for.

    I've given you everything you need to break the spell. It's "the forgetting" that's getting in the way...and I've been trying to figure out a way around it. I think the best I will be able to do is just to create a summary of it all for you to refer to.

    I've also considered that breaking my long silence with regards to the "Cube test" (haha @riva ) and sharing my results would help you understand 7 a bit better...and function in a similar way as the "suicide by porn" method but without earning me a ban (I would just be too embarrassed to return haha.)

    I'm getting a summary together for you.
    Why are you wanting to go?
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Gender: Male
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST


    I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

    You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

    -Magic Qwan
    Likes Starry liked this post

  3. #173
    Senior Member riva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    estp
    Enneagram
    7w?
    Posts
    1,976

    Default

    Oooo cube test atlast. It was quite nice. You should definitely do it atleast privately.
    .
    Likes Starry liked this post

  4. #174
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    Oooo cube test atlast. It was quite nice. You should definitely do it atleast privately.
    Oh I did take it haha. And after reading everyone else's response thought "omfg there is no way I'm sharing my results." For some reason I thought it was you that I was recently discussing this with but maybe not.
    لا تستطيع كسر المكسور

  5. #175
    The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Oh I did take it haha. And after reading everyone else's response thought "omfg there is no way I'm sharing my results." For some reason I thought it was you that I was recently discussing this with but maybe not.
    Please, don't go.
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Gender: Male
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST


    I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

    You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

    -Magic Qwan
    Likes Starry liked this post

  6. #176
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    Please, don't go.
    Oh Magic Qwan I'm here. I decided against the account closure...seriously #1 reason...so you could search posts of mine if you ever needed to. And I'll still get notifications in the off chance I ever learn how to manage that whole thing... I'm just taking steps in one direction at this time is all and we'll see how it goes. I'm always with you though - that's what you need to know.
    لا تستطيع كسر المكسور

  7. #177
    Senior Member riva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    MBTI
    estp
    Enneagram
    7w?
    Posts
    1,976

    Default

    Yeah now i remember that we did discuss it and you mentioned you are too embarassed to share this.

    :p
    .
    Likes Starry liked this post

  8. #178
    The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Oh Magic Qwan I'm here. I decided against the account closure...seriously #1 reason...so you could search posts of mine if you ever needed to. And I'll still get notifications in the off chance I ever learn how to manage that whole thing... I'm just taking steps in one direction at this time is all and we'll see how it goes. I'm always with you though - that's what you need to know.
    Thank you.
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Gender: Male
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST


    I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

    You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

    -Magic Qwan
    Likes Starry liked this post

  9. #179
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,709

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    Thank you.

    On the surface, Sevens would like to convince themselves and everyone else that they are always feeling "fabulous"—having the time of their lives. Of course, the truth is often somewhat different. Sevens, like all human beings, are vulnerable to anxiety, depression, loneliness, and other difficult feelings. At times, Sevens sincerely want to tell others how they actually feel, but they often feel compelled to keep spirits high, even if privately they are miserable themselves. Yet they also struggle with fears of not being taken seriously and a sense that others will misinterpret their positive approach to life as a lack of feeling or depth. In private, Sevens struggle with loneliness, grief, and self-doubt and are as prone to depression as any other type. Most of all, Sevens fear a gnawing feeling that they will never really get what they truly want in life. So they settle for other pleasures that they hope will make them happy enough, or at least pleasantly distracted, from the more painful disappointments in their lives.
    source
    لا تستطيع كسر المكسور

  10. #180
    The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne
    Posts
    3,194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    Yes.
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Gender: Male
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST


    I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

    You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

    -Magic Qwan
    Likes Starry liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. Possible types based on Wisdom of the Enneagram tests
    By Grublet in forum What's my Type?
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-03-2015, 09:37 AM
  2. [Enneagram] The Wisdom of the Enneagram (Riso and Hudson)
    By highlander in forum Typology and Psychology Book Reviews
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-18-2014, 09:11 AM
  3. The Wisdom Of Foolishness
    By highlander in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-15-2010, 12:00 AM
  4. The Wisdom of Hate Crimes <split>
    By Lateralus in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 01-26-2009, 10:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts