User Tag List

First 412131415162464 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Starry View Post
    You called?

I forgot what you said for me Starry haha...it was ENFP 7w6 sx/so (728 tritype) right? I could still see both for me honestly. So what is it you wanted me here for?

Actually I forgot who but someone suggested 7w8 for me recently. It was interesting since most are pretty sure of my 7w6ness now. I mean I get an ESFP thrown at me every now and then which I'm used to and understand how I resemble one, but 7w8 caught me off guard haha.
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Likes Starry liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    You are ignoring me…

Now, how would I go about doing that? I don't think it would be possible. And in spite of the fact I often feel like I'm just talking to myself... there's only a very small % of me that wishes to ignore you on that basis (I'm going in order here. I'm processing your questions...hold tight...)
    لا تستطيع كسر المكسور

I need to complete my certification hours, and I got negative feedback from my main boss. Damn, I can be so scattered at times! I can know EXACTLY what to do and still:

Did you waste precious time becoming all ENFP 7-butthurt with regards to the negative feedback? Were you able to actively listen to the main boss' feedback? Or did his or her voice get drowned-out once the melancholic musical score started playing in your head? Did you speak plainly with your boss saying "...these are my biggest challenges...what would you suggest? what has helped others like me?" Or did you run out of the building - arms flailing but still sorta in time with the musical score? Did you drive home with a higher than average hit-and-run rate? Did you buy a pint of ice cream? Did you throw yourself down on your bed crying? Did you at any point feel you were acting in an episode of General Hospital for a few seconds? Did you at any point say "No one will ever understand me!!!1" and then wait patiently for a genie or a fairy godmother to appear?

What did you do? Tell me exactly...
    لا تستطيع كسر المكسور

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    You called?

I forgot what you said for me Starry haha...it was ENFP 7w6 sx/so (728 tritype) right? I could still see both for me honestly. So what is it you wanted me here for?

Actually I forgot who but someone suggested 7w8 for me recently. It was interesting since most are pretty sure of my 7w6ness now. I mean I get an ESFP thrown at me every now and then which I'm used to and understand how I resemble one, but 7w8 caught me off guard haha.
    I'm ignoring you.
    لا تستطيع كسر المكسور

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILE None

you people are so emotional
    Expression of the post modern paradox : "For the love of god, religions are so full of shit"

Theory is always superseded by Fact...
    ... In theory.

“I’d hate to die twice. It’s so boring.”
    Richard Feynman's last recorded words

"Great is the human who has not lost his childlike heart."
    Mencius (Meng-Tse), 4th century BCE

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

I'm ignoring you.
    HO
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    748 sx/so

I'm ignoring you.

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Did you waste precious time becoming all ENFP 7-butthurt with regards to the negative feedback? Were you able to actively listen to the main boss' feedback? Or did his or her voice get drowned-out once the melancholic musical score started playing in your head? Did you speak plainly with your boss saying "...these are my biggest challenges...what would you suggest? what has helped others like me?" Or did you run out of the building - arms flailing but still sorta in time with the musical score? Did you drive home with a higher than average hit-and-run rate? Did you buy a pint of ice cream? Did you throw yourself down on your bed crying? Did you at any point feel you were acting in an episode of General Hospital for a few seconds? Did you at any point say "No one will ever understand me!!!1" and then wait patiently for a genie or a fairy godmother to appear?

What did you do? Tell me exactly...
    Ok, I told him I would do better next time and I was sorry for being such a difficult trainee. I left the pharmacy department, and bought a pint of ice cream from the grocery store the pharmacy is located in. I drove home worrying about what a complete dumb-ass I must have come across as since I was making mistakes on procedures I knew well enough that it shouldn't be an issue, yet I made the mistakes anyway. So I get home, eat the ice cream, and sit in my chair. As I ate the ice cream, I began to worry about all the bad things that would happen to me if I couldn't pull it together. Then I freaked out and thought "Hey, maybe I can see what TypeC has to say!" So, I came across @Lady_X's thread, and thought "Yeah, I DO become zombie-like and unaware like a 9 under stress, it's so obvious!" Then you came along and threw that rock at me, and it knocked loose the calm I had. I just absolutely knew I was destined to fight some homeless guy old ham in a back alley. That is when @skylights Repped me and said she had the answer! She said I needed ADHD meds. So, I went to the doctor, and I asked to continue my medication. She also prescribed anxiety meds, as she diagnosed anxiety disorder. So, today, I took the prescription to my main boss and he said that explained a lot.

I guess I get distracted by my thoughts and people around me.
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

Ok, I told him I would do better next time and I was sorry for being such a difficult trainee. I left the pharmacy department, and bought a pint of ice cream from the grocery store the pharmacy is located in. I drove home worrying about what a complete dumb-ass I must have come across as since I was making mistakes on procedures I knew well enough that it shouldn't be an issue, yet I made the mistakes anyway. So I get home, eat the ice cream, and sit in my chair. As I ate the ice cream, I began to worry about all the bad things that would happen to me if I couldn't pull it together. Then I freaked out and thought "Hey, maybe I can see what TypeC has to say!" So, I came across @Lady_X's thread, and thought "Yeah, I DO become zombie-like and unaware like a 9 under stress, it's so obvious!" Then you came along and threw that rock at me, and it knocked loose the calm I had. I just absolutely knew I was destined to fight some homeless guy old ham in a back alley. That is when @skylights Repped me and said she had the answer! She said I needed ADHD meds. So, I went to the doctor, and I asked to continue my medication. She also prescribed anxiety meds, as she diagnosed anxiety disorder. So, today, I took the prescription to my main boss and he said that explained a lot.

I guess I get distracted by my thoughts and people around me.

I'm not at home right now... I'm not exactly sure when I will be but I'm not planning to do anything tonight and will do what I can to provide you with a more meaningful response hopefully tonight but I had to tell you how happy I feel when I'm actually connecting with Magic Qwan. When you are present and being very real. This is why I throw rocks ((although, you know...I would probably say "giving you solid gold" as opposed "throwing rocks" but to each their own haha))

You need to do this more often MQ. Being real is your ticket out. And I'm proud of you.
    لا تستطيع كسر المكسور

Quote Originally Posted by Chanaynay View Post
    HO
    Flattery will get you nowhere.
    لا تستطيع كسر المكسور

Quick Reply Quick Reply

• :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :smile: