• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[Type 3] Me? a 3?

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I think I may be a 3.

A friend and I were discussing enneagrams. I told him I was having issues with enneagrams because I couldn't find one that fit me very well. He suggested I might be a 3w4. I looked at 3s description here http://www.9types.com/descr/3/ and, well, it fits pretty well.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
You have a certain "elegance" that I think would go along well with 3. And the reflective touch of 4. You also seem like you could be a 9w1 or 4w5/5w4 just based on your "vibe"/aesthetic.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Thank you, [MENTION=10496]skylights[/MENTION]. When I first came to Type C I thought myself a 4w5, but then subsequent tests said 5w4, but I was never completely convinced of it, so someone suggested I might be a 9w1, which I did score as one time. Enneagrams are a strange new world and I knew nothing of 3s, until last night. I can see a little 4 in me, but not enough for me to BE a 4 and a little 5 in me, but not enough for me to BE a 5. I see a lot of 3 in me and a lot of 9, too. I suppose I could do the tri-type thing, which is an even stranger world to me.

RaptorWizard

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You have a certain "elegance" that I think would go along well with 3. And the reflective touch of 4. You also seem like you could be a 9w1 or 4w5/5w4 just based on your "vibe"/aesthetic.

I agree very much with the bolded for Ene. I also think [MENTION=15773]greenfairy[/MENTION] may be either 9w1 or 4w5/5w4. It must be one of those spiritualist philosopher things. Such wise people!

Yoda from Star Wars could be 9w1, since he's very contemplative and harmony-focused, whereas Einstein may be 5w4, since he's so much into the abstract and creative-imagination.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I agree very much with the bolded for Ene. I also think [MENTION=15773]greenfairy[/MENTION] may be either 9w1 or 4w5/5w4. It must be one of those spiritualist philosopher things. Such wise people!

Yoda from Star Wars could be 9w1, since he's very contemplative and harmony-focused, whereas Einstein may be 5w4, since he's so much into the abstract and creative-imagination.

Hey, I just read a description of 9 and a description of 1 and if you add the two together, it fits me PERFECTLY. That settles it. I'm a 9w1. "Hmmm...." she thinks to herself, "Move over, Yoda. I'm getting on your ship:)" The reason I strongly considered 3 was the part about being driven, but 1s are driven, too, and so are 9s. I'm not really driven to "look" good in the eyes of people, but to do the RIGHT thing or the thing that brings harmony, which marks me as...a 9w1, I do believe.

Thanks guys!!!!

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't see you as very status and reputation conscious. You seem very ambitious, but it seems to come from within. So you fit part of 3, but not all of it. I think you seem more like 9w1. Then maybe 5w4 and 3w4. But I don't know a lot about it either.

Edit: Called it! Right before you posted. :)

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
I don't see you as very status and reputation conscious. You seem very ambitious, but it seems to come from within. So you fit part of 3, but not all of it. I think you seem more like 9w1. Then maybe 5w4 and 3w4. But I don't know a lot about it either.

Edit: Called it! Right before you posted. :)

hahaha...you're good, girl!

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
As for myself, I think 9w1, 3w4, 6w7. ? Do you think I'm more like 5 than 6 perhaps? I feel like I fit all the head types.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Hey, I just read a description of 9 and a description of 1 and if you add the two together, it fits me PERFECTLY. That settles it. I'm a 9w1. "Hmmm...." she thinks to herself, "Move over, Yoda. I'm getting on your ship:)" The reason I strongly considered 3 was the part about being driven, but 1s are driven, too, and so are 9s. I'm not really driven to "look" good in the eyes of people, but to do the RIGHT thing or the thing that brings harmony, which marks me as...a 9w1, I do believe.

Thanks guys!!!!

Perfect, wonderful :) It fits your calmness and sense of dignity.

[MENTION=15371]Poimandres[/MENTION], absolutely, Ene, greenfairy, and Yoda all aboard 9w1 ;) Einstein as a 5w4 and Spinoza as a 9w1?

[MENTION=15773]greenfairy[/MENTION], you strike me more as 5ish than 6ish. More observing than reacting.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Oh, wow, I see both 5 and 6 in you!

Edit: yeah, I do see you more as observant. I hadn't thought of it until skylights said it, but I concur.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh good. I can be quite reactive, but I have to be provoked, if that makes sense. Thanks for the opinions! So 9w1, 3w4, 5w4. I don't know whether I'm more 5 or 3.

Edit: And my opinion on Poimandres, as I messaged him, is 5w6, 9w1, 3w4.

greenfairy

philosopher wood nymph
MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Oh, and I like Spinoza! I haven't read anything written by him yet, but people have told me his views are similar to mine and he is some kind of pantheist. Hegel too. I wonder if they both could be INFJ. There are more INFJ philosophers I think, than people think, because if someone achieves something important intellectually they have a tendency to label them a T. But Ni and Ti are perfect for philosophy.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
Oh, and I like Spinoza! I haven't read anything written by him yet, but people have told me his views are similar to mine and he is some kind of pantheist. Hegel too. I wonder if they both could be INFJ. There are more INFJ philosophers I think, than people think, because if someone achieves something important intellectually they have a tendency to label them a T. But Ni and Ti are perfect for philosophy.

I agree. Ni and Ti are perfect for philosophy.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
E9 works better, indeed.

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
E9 works better, indeed.

Thank you, Oh wise Rasofy. Also, athough I like your Buddha, I do miss your baby. I hope you didn't put him up for adoption or anything. He has so much personality.

Rasofy

royal member
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Thank you, Oh wise Rasofy.
:blowkiss:

Also, athough I like your Buddha, I do miss your baby. I hope you didn't put him up for adoption or anything. He has so much personality.

That sassy baby was pissing off a lot of people, so he's currently taking a trip to Belize (Breaking Bad fans will understand).

He seems to induce some people into giving me shit for comments that were supposed to sound harmless, and I want to lay low for a while.

Meet Rasofy 2.0: he is politically correct, dependable, polished, courteous, and everyone likes him.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Meet Rasofy 2.0: he is politically correct, dependable, polished, courteous, and everyone likes him.

He sounds a little boring, though I do like the Buddhatar. :D

small.wonder

So she did.
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=16382]Ene[/MENTION] I so agree w/ 9w1 for you, and the elegance comment (but in a strong way). You are far too positive and glowing to be a 4w5 and you have a certain genuinity that rules out 3 IMO.

:)

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
:blowkiss:

That sassy baby was pissing off a lot of people, so he's currently taking a trip to Belize (Breaking Bad fans will understand).

He seems to induce some people into giving me shit for comments that were supposed to sound harmless, and I want to lay low for a while.

Well, just for the record. I LOVE the sassy baby and he's welcome in my world any time! On the other hand, I can live with Raosfy 2.0 so long as I know that baby in Belize is safe!

Ene

MBTI Type
iNfj
Enneagram
5w4
[MENTION=17697]small.wonder[/MENTION]
thank you! Also, cool avatar...Annie.