User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Thread: Me? a 3?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    He sounds a little boring, though I do like the Buddhatar.
    My dearest skylights, my sun and stars,

The new version still has some bugs, so it's possible that you'll be able to see glimpses of the older version, once in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    Well, just for the record. I LOVE the sassy baby and he's welcome in my world any time! On the other hand, I can live with Raosfy 2.0 so long as I know that baby in Belize is safe!
    Noted. He should come back someday, along with a 3.0 version.

Funny thing is an average E3 would resent me for taking part of the spotlight that was meant for you in this thread, but you don't seem to mind at all.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    My dearest skylights, my sun and stars,

The new version still has some bugs, so it's possible that you'll be able to see glimpses of the older version, once in a while.

Noted. He should come back someday, along with a 3.0 version.

Funny thing is an average E3 would resent me for taking part of the spotlight that was meant for you in this thread, but you don't seem to mind at all.
    Are you kidding!? I LOVE it! I'm sitting next to Buddha! Who else gets to do that? [want some tea, wise teacher?]
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Hey Ene what type do you think Buddha was (could he be a fellow 9w1!? ... and MBTI... hm, INJ)?

Enneagram
    9w8

@Magic Qwan I am going to have a look at those sixes. Thank you @highlander I am helping my cousin write a criminal justice paper [oh, so boring]. I think I will take a break now and study these links...6, eh? @RaptorWizard...hey, you changed your name back! I am hoping to come to a place of really understanding Enneagram soon.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

@Magic Qwan I am going to have a look at those sixes. Thank you @highlander I am helping my cousin write a criminal justice paper [oh, so boring]. I think I will take a break now and study these links...6, eh? @RaptorWizard...hey, you changed your name back! I am hoping to come to a place of really understanding Enneagram soon.
    @Ene
    I originally typed as a 9w1...
    Though everyone says I look like a 7w6 and I feel like a 6w7...
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorWizard View Post
    Hey Ene what type do you think Buddha was (could he be a fellow 9w1!? ... and MBTI... hm, INJ)?
    He DID value peace very greatly! I do believe he was INJ.

Enneagram
    9w8

Took another test and got my usual strange and mixed results. I think the only thing for me to do is tri-type myself as a 5w4<3w2<9w1. I place 5 first because I type more often as a 5 on these tests than anything else. I place 3 next because it explains the "fire and drive" that I have and 9w1 lastly because it explains the spirituality that I so heavily identify with. The 5w4 allows for the intuition, creativity and intelligence. The 1 explains the "hard" edge I sometimes get.

http://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/evaltest.php

Enneagram Test Results

You are most likely a type 5.

Taking wings into account, you seem to be a 9w1.

It is not clear from these test results which Enneagram type and wing you are.

To determine your true type, you might want to start by considering the types with the highest scores on the lists below. Also, there are many fine books and other websites that contain detailed descriptions of the types. Consulting these might give you the information you need to determine your true type. As knowing your Enneagram type involves self-knowledge, you might want to observe and analyze your behavior and motivations. You might also benefit from taking the test again later.
    (Note that your lowest scores may be omitted.)

Type 5 - 8.3
    Type 9 - 7.7
    Type 3 - 7.3
    Type 1 - 6.7
    Type 2 - 6.3
    Type 4 - 4
    Type 8 - 3.7
    Type 6 - 2

Wing 9w1 - 11.1
    Wing 1w9 - 10.6
    Wing 3w2 - 10.5
    Wing 5w4 - 10.3
    Wing 2w3 - 10
    Wing 1w2 - 9.9
    Wing 2w1 - 9.7
    Wing 9w8 - 9.6
    Wing 5w6 - 9.3
    Wing 3w4 - 9.3
    Wing 4w5 - 8.2
    Wing 4w3 - 7.7
    Wing 8w9 - 7.6
    Wing 6w5 - 6.2
    Wing 8w7 - 5.1
    Wing 6w7 - 3.4

MBTI
    INTp

If ennegram is being too wishy washy (as it seems to often be, although I'm not that into it), what's your MBTI type? It might make things more clear.

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by SensEye View Post
    If ennegram is being too wishy washy (as it seems to often be, although I'm not that into it), what's your MBTI type? It might make things more clear.
    INFJ but I often score as an INTJ and often get confused for one in real life.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

INFJ but I often score as an INTJ and often get confused for one in real life.
    I'm not sure what you mean by this. Do your real life contacts know about MBTI? Or do you just mean that they see you as what an INTJ should look like (regardless of whether or not they are aware of MBTI)?