User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: Me? a 3?

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Oh good. I can be quite reactive, but I have to be provoked, if that makes sense. Thanks for the opinions! So 9w1, 3w4, 5w4. I don't know whether I'm more 5 or 3.

Edit: And my opinion on Poimandres, as I messaged him, is 5w6, 9w1, 3w4.

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Oh, and I like Spinoza! I haven't read anything written by him yet, but people have told me his views are similar to mine and he is some kind of pantheist. Hegel too. I wonder if they both could be INFJ. There are more INFJ philosophers I think, than people think, because if someone achieves something important intellectually they have a tendency to label them a T. But Ni and Ti are perfect for philosophy.

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Oh, and I like Spinoza! I haven't read anything written by him yet, but people have told me his views are similar to mine and he is some kind of pantheist. Hegel too. I wonder if they both could be INFJ. There are more INFJ philosophers I think, than people think, because if someone achieves something important intellectually they have a tendency to label them a T. But Ni and Ti are perfect for philosophy.
    I agree. Ni and Ti are perfect for philosophy.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

E9 works better, indeed.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    E9 works better, indeed.
    Thank you, Oh wise Rasofy. Also, athough I like your Buddha, I do miss your baby. I hope you didn't put him up for adoption or anything. He has so much personality.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    Thank you, Oh wise Rasofy.

Also, athough I like your Buddha, I do miss your baby. I hope you didn't put him up for adoption or anything. He has so much personality.
    That sassy baby was pissing off a lot of people, so he's currently taking a trip to Belize (Breaking Bad fans will understand).

He seems to induce some people into giving me shit for comments that were supposed to sound harmless, and I want to lay low for a while.

Meet Rasofy 2.0: he is politically correct, dependable, polished, courteous, and everyone likes him.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Meet Rasofy 2.0: he is politically correct, dependable, polished, courteous, and everyone likes him.
    He sounds a little boring, though I do like the Buddhatar.

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

@Ene I so agree w/ 9w1 for you, and the elegance comment (but in a strong way). You are far too positive and glowing to be a 4w5 and you have a certain genuinity that rules out 3 IMO.

Find my Enneagram writing here. Also, I'd love for you to take my six question Enneagram surveyEnneagram survey!✨

Enneagram
    9w8

That sassy baby was pissing off a lot of people, so he's currently taking a trip to Belize (Breaking Bad fans will understand).

He seems to induce some people into giving me shit for comments that were supposed to sound harmless, and I want to lay low for a while.

Well, just for the record. I LOVE the sassy baby and he's welcome in my world any time! On the other hand, I can live with Raosfy 2.0 so long as I know that baby in Belize is safe!

Enneagram
    9w8

@small.wonder
    thank you! Also, cool avatar...Annie.