User Tag List

First 2345 Last

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

My glasses tint when there is sun, coz I'm too lazy to bother remembering to carry sunglasses. Sheer convenience, baby
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”

Stansmith

Has anyone ever seen a buff enneagram 4? E4 males are a slender bunch. Either that, or slightly out-of-shape.

Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    Has anyone ever seen a buff enneagram 4? E4 males are a slender bunch. Either that, or slightly out-of-shape.

Yukio Mishima, who for the first 30 or so years of his life was a pale, sickly, thin intellectual ashamed of his body and weakness, who then shaped his body through obsessive exercise to fit the samurai ideal he always dreamt of achieving (descending from a long line of samurais he felt great shame over his poor physique and bookishness, once buffed up he wrote a bunch of stuff about the importance of body over mind and such). But all of that was just preparation for his final goal: dying an honorful warrior's death. He committed a state coup for no other reason than serving as a prelude for his suicide by seppuku. Extremely interesting guy and an excellent writer. The most perfect real life example of a 4 I can think of.

The eyes are the windows of the soul, and sunglasses draw the curtains.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Ne

i like them because it feels like i'm safe behind them, people are a lot less scary when i wear them. they also make it so i can actually see when i'm outside, i'm very sensitive to light, and i always look angry when i'm outside, sometimes it gives me headaches, i don't want that.

on the other hand they can sometimes make me feel self-conscious, because people might think "oh that guy thinks he's so cool with those stupid sunglasses".

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by unsung View Post

Yukio Mishima, who for the first 30 or so years of his life was a pale, sickly, thin intellectual ashamed of his body and weakness, who then shaped his body through obsessive exercise to fit the samurai ideal he always dreamt of achieving (descending from a long line of samurais he felt great shame over his poor physique and bookishness, once buffed up he wrote a bunch of stuff about the importance of body over mind and such). But all of that was just preparation for his final goal: dying an honorful warrior's death. He committed a state coup for no other reason than serving as a prelude for his suicide by seppuku. Extremely interesting guy and an excellent writer. The most perfect real life example of a 4 I can think of.
    Sick body.
    The only way out is through. The faster you're in, the better.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

They itch my nose but I like what me and my friend call being "anonymous"

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ESI Fi

I like them as fashion, but 9/10 times, I forget to bring them as I go out the door.
    4w3 6w5 1w2 sx/sp ISFP

RLOAX (don't do it)
    Melancholic Hufflepuff
    A lonely island where only what is permitted to move moves, becomes an ideal. Jung

Kiss Kiss [johari] Bang Bang [nohari]

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

I don't wear sunglasses. Maybe I should because I don't like it when people look at me.
    The only way out is through. The faster you're in, the better.

Twerking & Lurking ayoitsStepho's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

I wear sunglasses because I'd like to see where I'm going when the sun is stabbing my eyeballs with its stinging rays of anger.

On the other hand, I had a very close guy friend ( ) tell me very recently that my eyes are very expressive and tries, quite often, to look at my eyes when I talk. I never knew it to be an issue for me, but now I'm self consious about giving everything away with my eyes! So... now it looks like I need to purchase darker sunglasses.
    Quote Originally Posted by MacGuffin View Post
    ayoitsStepho is becoming someone else. Actually her true self, a rite of passage.