User Tag List

First 12345 Last

MBTI
    Ne
    Enneagram
    468 sx/so
    Socionics
    :-( None

Apparently, I do tend to have the "superior scowl" when I walk, which is actually just what my deepset eyebrows do when I'm lost in thought, which I usually am when I walk.

I do tend to walk quickly, even to the point of pushing other people out of the way. I assumed this was 3 -related. I MUST GET TO THE ENDPOINT.

As to sunglasses, I hate 'em. If I buy a pair, I lose it within 24 hours. I don't see the purpose behind them, either--my irises can adjust to bright lights, and it's ok for them to do that. So I can't attest to that part of it.

Enneagram
    4w5 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by the state i am in View Post
    i don't really make this observation alongside you.

i'd rather wildly and absurdly speculate on the e4 --> I.B.S. / digestive issues --> magnesium deficiency story i just made up. so, light sensitivity.

additional point of note: most of your seratonin is made and exchanged in your gut. perhaps we may discover that e4s often have pronounced sleep quality issues too (apart from the more anxiety driven, disconnecting from your body experience of head type energies).
    Wow, that's crazy. I have narcolepsy and (I think somewhat in part due to my meds for it) gut issues too!

How fascinating, thank you for sharing.
    Find my Enneagram writing here. Also, I'd love for you to take my six question Enneagram surveyEnneagram survey!✨

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

they hide the shame.

THE SHAME

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    they hide the shame.

THE SHAME
    No, thats underwear.

Let me count the ways Betty Blue's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7W6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

I know a couple of people who are totally anti sunglasses. A friend (most likely ENFP) who gets very upset if you wear them while talking to her and will ask you to remove them or refuse to speak with you as she feels she can not make the connection necessary for conversation. And also this guy who's name i forget who i used to bump into and have random conversations with in portobello road. He was most likely INFJ very Ni heavy and laid back. He had issues with not being able to see peoples eyes and felt it was a barrier to the world where people communicate. He also had issues with the lack of protection/overprotection and therefor the lack of reason/overall harm they were causing.

I can see their points, i rarely wear them, the odd occaision i have it's usually more because i really liked the sunglasses than wanted the eye protection, though i have worn them in summer/beach etc too.
    "We knew he was someone who had a tragic flaw, that's where his greatness came from"

MBTI
    MBTI
    Enneagram
    0w0

they (4w3's) are ashamed of their eye colour. it doesnt fit the role they try to play.
    healthiness is all about appreciating other peoples inferior function. its like the sore spot no one ever notices, but we desperately wish they did, and if you focus on doing that, youll have many friends. and also learn to appreciate your own inferior function, others wont find it stupid if you show them how cool it is.

INTJ 4w3 Sp Sx. (i dont believe in tritype. i do believe in learning traits from others.)

mistakes happen. expect them, and grow from them. look for them, and avoid them.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

I don't wear sunglasses *all* the time, but I do like the look of them and almost always wear them while driving except at night. But I can definitely relate to walking fast all the time (I think in part that's because I always had to keep up with my extremely fast-paced mother when I was younger), and my default face can definitely be interpreted as sad, disdainful, or irritated. :/

MBTI
    IxxJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

I never consistently wear sunglasses, and don't particularly like to in the summer because I tan easily and prefer to keep my skintone even. People who wear incredibly dark glasses all the time seem as if they're trying way, way too hard for the mysterious angle. It's rather gauche, in my opinion.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LSI Se

I have nothing to hide. I wear sunglasses because I can't see when the sun is so bright. I have light-sensitivity.
    Art is the blood of the Exile
    4w3 6w7 8w9 ~ Sx/Sp ~ ISTP ~ LSI-Se

Enneagram
    3w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

That's like saying "Why do 8s like torture dungeons and whiplashes?"
    C#2-C#5-F#5
    3 octaves, 2 notes and 1 semitone
    Supported range: F#2-F#4-C#5