User Tag List

First 12

Stansmith

I can recognize Six-ish reactions, interaction styles, body language and coping mechanisms quite easily, but as far as archetypes, there are none.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Stansmith View Post
    I can recognize Six-ish reactions, interaction styles, body language and coping mechanisms quite easily, but as far as archetypes, there are none.
    I love archetypes and what you said made me think and go research. I think two common ones might qualify, at least -

2. The Orphan/Regular Guy or Gal
    Motto: All men and women are created equal
    Core Desire: connecting with others
    Goal: to belong
    Greatest fear: to be left out or to stand out from the crowd
    Strategy: develop ordinary solid virtues, be down to earth, the common touch
    Weakness: losing one's own self in an effort to blend in or for the sake of superficial relationships
    Talent: realism, empathy, lack of pretense
    The Regular Person is also known as: The good old boy, everyman, the person next door, the realist, the working stiff, the solid citizen, the good neighbor, the silent majority.

6. The Rebel
    Motto: Rules are made to be broken
    Core desire: revenge or revolution
    Goal: to overturn what isn't working
    Greatest fear: to be powerless or ineffectual
    Strategy: disrupt, destroy, or shock
    Weakness: crossing over to the dark side, crime
    Talent: outrageousness, radical freedom
    The Outlaw is also known as: The rebel, revolutionary, wild man, the misfit, or iconoclast.

Those are both from soulcast.co.

Also perhaps the Unwilling Hero, the Sidekick, the Threshold Guardian, the Loyalist, the Devil's Advocate, the Bully.

That's all I can think of at the moment but maybe more later. Like I said, I love archetypes

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

@skylights

Between those two archetypes, you have a strange hodge podge of pretty boys, teenagers, and hipsters.
    Yep.

I don't wanna include the hipsters, but it's probably true.

Stansmith

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    Yep.

I don't wanna include the hipsters, but it's probably true.
    Sx-first phobic Sixes are pretty much half-and-half.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Finding a 6's MBTI type can be hard, yes. That's due as much to MBTI stereotypes as 6 stereotypes too. Due to 6s often having a philosophical/intellectual/idealistic streak, I suspect some sensing 6s mistype as intuitive.
    As individuals, I don't find 6s hard to read. The type itself is hard to describe because of how the fixation manifests in such a variety of personalities, but the individuals are not usually mysterious. I'm not saying they're simplistic or dull - not at all. I've been fooled by some too, but it was because of manipulation, not their being enigmatic.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

Fe doms are the hardest for me to read, at least motivation wise. I usually know they are Fe dominant and go from there but that's about it.

Anyone who doesn't have Fe, its hard for me to identify with anything going on in their head and thus, are difficult for me to read. STJ's and NFP's are mostly alien to me.

As an 8w7, I've been told by an ESFP boss I was extremely difficult to read at first. I'm quiet and say only what needs to be said, and I slowly test everyone's sense of humor and push the boundaries until I know how much room I have to wiggle without getting fired for it. Then I'm suddenly the loudest person in the room once I feel comfortable.

Stansmith

All 3 of the attachment types seem to have the most variety in presentation.

3s

6s

9s

brainheart

All 3 of the attachment types seem to have the most variety in presentation.
    yeah, 3s, 6s, and 9s are definitely the hardest to figure out. They make me think of the Bermuda Triangle. And when a person has a 369 tritype... watch out.